PDA

View Full Version : Walk on the Beach

Cheryl James
06-04-2010, 10:10 PM
It was necessary to get my outing in during the daylight hours due to a male commitment in the evening. So, I decided to do the beach again. My goal was to get in at least a two mile walk along the water line. I wore some capri's (I really love capri's), a simple top that was, somewhat see through, bra and forms, sandals, and a beach hat, oh, and sunscreen. I love feeling the breeze blowing through my top. And, I like that my bra is very visible through the, nearly, shear fabric.

My only regret is that I am, for now, unable to wear a bathing suit. In all, however, I find myself to feel, truly, free at the beach. It's funny because as a male, I hate the beach. I wouldn't go there if you paid me. In Cheryl mode, though, I like it very much.

I walked along the water line. There were a lot of people there, families, teenage boys and girls, single men and women, couples, and groups of women. I came very near many of them, With my beach hat, I felt, reasonably invisible. I tried to pay attention to people as I walked by them and, not that I believe I could have passed if we bumped into each other, I saw no hint that anyone thought I was anything but a woman.

A storm blew up as I was returning to where I had left my chair. I beat the storm, fortunately, but had to walk through the parking lot as everyone else was loading their cars. I did not go out of my way to confront people directly, but I walked fairly close to a number of folks and did not notice any hint of recognition that I wasn't what I seemed to be.

I can't believe that I like the beach.

Christina Horton
06-05-2010, 12:44 AM
So were you fully make up , like makeup and all. If so why worrie. I don't pass and I don't really get looks cuz most people are involved in their own thing they don't SEE you. Next time get all dressed up fully and go to the mall and shop. You'll love it.

Sara Jessica
06-05-2010, 08:13 AM
What a wonderful way to spend some outing time!!! I would love to do that someday.

And depending on exactly where you are in Florida, watch out for oil balls on the waterline :( .

DonnaT
06-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Be careful. You might end up with an odd tan line on your legs :D

Freddy12
06-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Cheryl,
Congratulations on what sounds like a wonderful time! You were very wise in what you decided to wear. With the large hat, most everyone would not be looking at your face, which is most often (in my opinion) the most difficult part of the body to make pass.

I agree that most of the time people are to wrapped up in what they are doing to notice others, but being noticed DOES have its own excitement.