PDA

View Full Version : Get out and Walk!!

Nancie64
06-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Yesterday I had some busines to do across the state and my SO and I left early so we could take care of business and maybe spend some time shopping. Underdressed to make the trip over and took clothes to change into for the trip home. After a little lunch and some shopping we started back, almost a 3 hour drive. Oh, I did ask a clerk for a size 11 white pump to try on, but they were not comfortable. As we left the big city for the trip home, My SO ordered me to get my clothes changed, I did. Had along a button down white blouse and a skirt I had just bought at Kohls, a nice tie die purple and a pair of brown 3" heels and of course my favorite wig.
Was very comfortable for the ride and the discussion got into walking with heels. Going through the city, there was a walking path along side the road that kind of when in and out of this park. I must have gotten a little smart with her about the walking thing because all of son, she pulls over and tells me to walk the walk. I did and headed down the path in my 3 inch heels and kind of short purple skirt. Nobody blew their horns, or shouted out. I must have walk a city block before she finnaly stopped and pick me up. I loved it, just a great feeling.
I had her stop at each rest area on the way so Nancie could take a short walk and get some fresh air.
You just have to do it, next I'll wear my shorter heels and go for the girl at work, talking a walk look. I do love her.:love:

Phyliss
06-05-2010, 03:19 AM
... As we left the big city for the trip home, My SO ordered me to get my clothes changed, I did....
You just have to do it,...:love:

Doncha just hate when that happens :D :) :D

Shelly Preston
06-05-2010, 12:18 PM
I am sure that was great fun :)

I wonder whats next ?

joandher
06-05-2010, 02:51 PM
It must be wonderful to have an excepting SO ,and you must have looked good for her to tell you to walk the walk
sounds like you had a great time

HUGS to you both

J-JAY

Freddy12
06-05-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm interested in your SO "Ordering" you to get your clothes changed. Is this what she typically does or was it only this one time? She sounds very supportive. What a joy that must be. Keep her around!

NV Susan
06-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Hi Nancy, Sounds like it was a beautiful day for a walk....I won't want to go for a walk here today it's 105 on my back patio right now!!!

AKAMichelle
06-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Work it girl! :devil:

I remember walking late at night in high heels before I got out of the closet. I don't know why I did that now, but it was great fun to hear the sound of the heels.

Brenda456
06-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun!

abigail43
06-07-2010, 02:48 AM
Sounds Like your SO is very supportive hope you enjoyed your walk may be suggest your SO go with you next time