PDA

View Full Version : Best Ways to Relieve Stress?

Persephone
06-05-2010, 03:02 AM
Lots of people here talk about how crossdressing instantly helps them relieve stress. Slip into a dress and the stress just melts away!

Today my spouse and I (en femme, of course!) toured a local women's spa. Soft music, candles, low lights, beautiful! The receptionists told us all about the massages, the facials, the pampering, and how the stress just melts away.

How odd that men can find stress relief by slipping into femininity and women need $70 an hour spas with soft music, low lights, and massages to relieve the stress of being women.

Is being a woman so much more stressful than being a man?

Dana
06-05-2010, 03:11 AM
My most stressfull moments of being a Marine, a Drill Instructor, a Primary Marksmanship Instructor Etc ........................

Equalled STRESS

That is to say, I would fantasied of being a woman? I wouldn't have to go through this crap!

Of course that's the half of it ~ I wanted to dress in women's cloths and lingerie anyway! :)

Sheila
06-05-2010, 03:18 AM
Is being a woman so much more stressful than being a man?

Never having been a man I really couldn't answer that question, however a good book, good music (depending on my mood loud and raunchy, classical or romantic), a home cooked meal with good friends, a glass of wine, a hug from my kids, a look of love from Debs, a cuddle, the dog being daft (or loving), a rainbow, sunny day, the smell of fresh mown grass etc etc................. lots of things can ease the stress and all of the above are free :):)

Kate Simmons
06-05-2010, 07:21 AM
Life is what we make it my friend, gender notwithstanding.:)

AKAMichelle
06-05-2010, 07:33 AM
It's simple really. The clothes don't work for them. Wearing them day after day, they lose their power to de-stress. :devil:

Raychel
06-05-2010, 07:45 AM
I can only speak for myself. Not truely knowing the stress of a woman, But I do know that I would never want to walk in my wifes shoes. She is VERY stressed at times, And now she is out of work to add to the stress. If a $70 an hour spas with soft music, low lights, and massages would help to releive even a small amount of her stress I would gladly pay it. :daydreaming:

So I am greatful that slipping on a dress can help me, that seems pretty simple at times. :2c:

tracylee
06-05-2010, 08:06 AM
I truly understand this...

I had cancer, (twice)...I still get a three month check up and the wait for the results is just way too stressful for me...in April my wife, (who supports Tracylee)...noticed my stress and said, "C'mon upstairs and I'll make you feel nice"...and within a half hour or so I was in a skirt and heels with her doing my face for me...

My stress was somehow like magic gone...!!!

By the way, my tests were fine...

Raychel
06-05-2010, 08:38 AM

I had cancer, (twice)...I still get a three month check up and the wait for the results is just way too stressful for me...in April my wife, (who supports Tracylee)...noticed my stress and said, "C'mon upstairs and I'll make you feel nice"...and within a half hour or so I was in a skirt and heels with her doing my face for me...

Now that is a great wife.:hugs: Glad your results were good too. :thumbsup:

Gone With The Wind
06-05-2010, 04:14 PM
I think stress is about escape, getting out of your head and entering a different world where your problems can be forgotten. Some people go to television, videogames, alcohol... Or dressing up as the opposite gender!

Maybe I should tell my wife to put on a 3-piece male suit next she's stressed...

DeeArel
06-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Stress relief is stepping outside the box of the normal routine that causes the issue. Some people can never do this, especially cleansing or turning off the mind no matter the gender.

Once, an effective path outside the box is established and continously repeated, it can develop into the exclusive stress remedy.

erickka
06-09-2010, 06:04 AM
Life is what we make it my friend, gender notwithstanding.:)

Yes Ma'am, you got that right!

lauraabdl
06-09-2010, 07:36 AM

If only my SO would understand like that. I know my stress level would go down in a hurry.

kymmieLorain
06-09-2010, 04:10 PM
MMM, stress reliever going to the range and putting holes in paper( a lot of holes):uzi::uzi:

Then again going to the range and putting holes in paper, while dressed in femm, would be better.

Kymmie

Kelly DeWinter
06-09-2010, 05:03 PM
.... That's easy !

After a bad day at work, I'd goto BWI airport and take a private airplane up to 120,000 feet, putting it on autopilot, jumping out without an oxygen mask and doing a nose dive on a vertical drop. Passing Mach 4.7 with a friction windburn at 14,00 degress on my bare face, plowing straight through the earth, past the molten core and back up to meet the airplane as it circles the earth , where I'd land in Paris for lunch with all of my friends from crossdressers.com

(Yes I had a bad day today)

Kelly

Lexine
06-09-2010, 05:07 PM
In some cases, I find that being a woman - or just the act of turning into a woman - can be quite stressful. Before I can even consider doing anything en femme I have to set aside at least an hour in order to transform myself into a girl because of all the preparation and makeup it takes. Otherwise, both can be equally as stressful.