PDA

View Full Version : I feel pretty lost

Annalise
06-05-2010, 03:47 AM
sighs...

where to begin.

Lately I have been fighting a battle within myself that is quickly taking over my every day thought. I recently started underdressing as well as workingout to suit my dressing habits. I have also started to shave everything. I mean everything. Except my legs from the knee down to maintain an average guy appearance. I become more and more passable each time I dress. The urge to dress just becomes stronger. I underdress in panties everyday now. Sometimes I'll get brave enough to go out in a bra and a tank under my guy clothes. I feel so free. It feels amazing to be able to be out in public and have some kind of normalcy within myself. I get better and better at doing my make up. The only thing really missing are breast forms and a wig. I've had the two people who know I dress tell me how pretty and hot and attractive I am and have the potential to be. It makes me want it more. I have so many mixed feelings about it because I would love to be a full time girl and then the next day I reeeealllyyyy miss benching a 325 and getting compliments and stares at my muscular features. I have been working on getting leaner not only for dressing and the hopes of one day going out but also for my health. There are just times when I miss how I was when I was just a pure GUY. I even feel semi weird hanging out with my guy friends. about 5 years ago I came to terms with the fact that I am bi curious and maybe even just plain bi. Now it is getting to the point where I feel like the time will come in the next few years to choose which gender I would like to be. It is much too difficult physically to have both. The guy I was, was strong burly and macho and the cliche of what i heard a lot of girls wanted. the girl I am becoming is curvy and has attitude and it cute and has class. In a perfect world I could just snap my fingers and be which ever I want at the moment. I have many more years to figure this out but either way its killing me because I wish I could have both and be accepted. Sounds like I need to come out to more people, I know. But I feel I am not ready or at a good time in my life to do so. I hate being confined to my room and my SO's room each time i want to go full femme. I need more freedom but I know I cannot have it yet. Just today I know I was honestly in need of guy clothes. I bought some shirts a couple hats and some shorts. Immediately after buying your basic boring guy clothes. ( in brands I used to wish I had) I thought about how I need Shorts and Skirts and I really want a new dress and that I blew it all on other clothes. I just find it difficult to be comfortable in either mode because I know it'll change by the hour. :/ anyways, Sorry for the length but I need to get this and so much more off my chest and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Loni
06-05-2010, 03:58 AM
sounds like the normal life these days. nobody is not sure what they want or how to achieve it.
things will work them selves out soon enough. till then have fun and put on a skirt and go shopping.:heehee::heehee:

Ms Jennifer
06-05-2010, 04:16 AM
:love:Most of us here have these same types of feelings so you are not alone .this is the place to get advice and talk to others with the same feelings.:daydreaming:

Freddy12
06-05-2010, 06:25 AM
Annalise,
Many of us have feel a similar conflict, but perhaps not feeling quite as intensely as you are feeling right now. Talking (and writing) about what you are feeling is sure to help, but seeing a therapist would be most helpful. I would expect that you will more and more embrace your feminine side, but that is not necessarily the case.

Best of luck, and keep on writing!

Veronica_Jean
06-05-2010, 06:38 AM
Annalise,

I agree with Freddy. There is no shame in going to a therapist to sort out these conflicts you are feeling. That is what they do. Which direction it leads you is much less important than removing the conflict. There is nothing wrong with anyplace along the trans spectrum, we just have to be comfortable with where we fit.

As the others have said, most of us feel or have felt this same conflict and that is why we are here.

:hugs:

Veronica