PDA

View Full Version : Compliments

abigail43
06-05-2010, 10:36 AM
I have only been posting for a short time and one thing that I have noticed is that there are some very attractive CD's on this forum ,my congratulations go out to you lovelies and I can only aspire to look as good as some of you ,are you willing to admit if it is all natural or has there been enhancements, don't mean to pry just trying to get a gauge on how i can improve my looks

Madilyn A.
06-05-2010, 10:50 AM
Whatever look I convey, I attribute to make up, and lots of it. Many years of practice also help tremendously. Good luck and remember to practice.

DonnaT
06-05-2010, 10:53 AM
All natural ;) Well, except for the makeup and wig :D

nikkijo
06-05-2010, 10:57 AM
make up, and good skin care.... and most of all confidence

Ashley S
06-05-2010, 11:07 AM
My look is also all natural. No hormones or enhancements, other than wig, makeup and forms.

Makeup, skin care, and confidence, as said above, but also eating healthy and exercising.

Most guys aren't lucky enough to naturally have a 30-inch waist or smaller. You've gotta work at it, if you want that girlish figure.

TGMarla
06-05-2010, 11:44 AM
I'll leave any comments on my looks to others, but any positive presentation I make is due to external enhancements:

Pretty clothing
Prosthetics (plenty of those!)
Makeup

abigailf
06-05-2010, 11:45 AM
It takes some work to make myself look good as a girl. I am also never satisfied with the end result no matter how good it comes out.

sissystephanie
06-05-2010, 11:49 AM
The compliments that I get are directed out the outfit that I am wearing at the time. I don't try to pass, and never wear a wig or use much makeup!! I am a man who wears feminine clothes!

thechic
06-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Hi there

I must agree there are some great looking CDs Out there.

My look is mostly natural. No hormones or enhancements,just makeup ,the skin routine and some times a wig.i would kill for a woman's body.:drink::drink:

Christina Horton
06-05-2010, 02:06 PM
I just use makeup and a wig. I'm not as pretty as some But I think i look ok for a Plus size girl. But that's it for me . If you want tips then you should do your makeup and take a pic and show us then we could help you out or go to a MAC store and have a full makeover done and have them teach to like a lesson and that helped me and I have not had a lesson since. I would like to be taught how to do my eye makeup better but the fact that I have bad eye sight makes my eye makeup harder to do unless I get contacts I just can't see to do them right.

Some girls say I'm very pretty but I think that's them just being nice.

Christinedreamer
06-05-2010, 03:10 PM
I just keep it covered in fat to protect it.

charlie
06-05-2010, 05:03 PM
I have always thought that my look is completely false. False breasts, shapewear, wig, makeup, false eyelashes, clear tape to work as a face lift connected to my wig mesh, bands over my ears so I can wear pierced earrings.....etc. My whole female look is a construction project. I then get outfits that I love to go along with it. The end result has gotten me lots of compliments, but I still think of the job as all fake.

SherriePall
06-05-2010, 05:39 PM
All natural. Just some added hair, tape, cosmetics, enhancers (kind of like baby forms), hip and butt padding. Other than that, all natural!

Nicole Erin
06-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Don't judge so much over the photos. Yes, in some cases, the photos do look really good, but the real life story may not be 1/2 as pretty.

Kara Connor
06-05-2010, 06:52 PM
I use makeup, breast forms and hip/bum pads. Without a bit of padding dresses and skirts don't really hang that well.

Kelly DeWinter
06-05-2010, 06:58 PM
......just trying to get a gauge on how i can improve my looks

Be yourself, create the look you want with what you have, Try not to fall into what someone else percieves to be as beautiful. I go by the mantra "Putty and paint make a guy what he ain't"

Kelly

leggylisa
06-05-2010, 07:01 PM
It's all in the eye of the beholder! :heehee: I don't use anything other than make-up I like to keep my hair long anyway so i don't need wigs, and I guess I've got a fairly good figure so people say. Just luck I guess

Barbara Dugan
06-05-2010, 07:13 PM
beard cover,fake eyelashes , lipstick eyeshadow and forms the rest is natural I guess:hugs:

abigail43
06-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Thanks for your replies ladies I will soon have worked out how to post pics . watch this space

Marissa
06-05-2010, 09:16 PM
Not sure if I made it on your list of lovelies.. :daydreaming:

but if i did, its because i have a dump truck out front with cement..then a sculptor on speed dial.. oh..forgot..the guy that painted those famous pictures..what is his name..michael.. or something like that.. angelo.. i think..anyway.. it all comes together.. :D

Hugs,

devi_sierra
06-05-2010, 09:40 PM
Don't judge so much over the photos. Yes, in some cases, the photos do look really good, but the real life story may not be 1/2 as pretty.

how true Nicole! How many of us take dozens of photos to get that one good one? I know that I do! :)

Lexine
06-06-2010, 12:32 AM
I have a naturally round face with feminine eyes (from my mom, for sure) and have naturally soft straight hair. Otherwise, any additional "enhancements" made are done by adding more hair via wig/hair extension and using makeup. In terms of gestures and mannerisms, I lived with a predominantly female family (no dad) for 18 years of my life so I'm pretty much in tune with feminine mannerisms and actions. I also have a girlfriend who is a costume designer and a best friend (femme) who is a stylist. I attribute my voice to hours upon hours of singing songs with female singers in the car during commutes.

Jenniferx1
06-06-2010, 03:13 AM
Regardless of how you look from the outside........The joy of life is what you feel within.........Wigs / Make up can only mask so much

:love:

Life is for living

Megan Thomas
06-06-2010, 04:55 AM
Just padding and a little make up, but not overdone. Less is more, as they say ;)

MargaretJ
06-06-2010, 08:02 AM
For me a good wig and falsies, but most important of all is make up. Lots of practice to find the right combination to suit yourself, and keep practising when you find your ideal image. It is also a lot of fun playing around with make up.

Nicole Brown
06-06-2010, 08:13 AM
As so many have already indicated, makeup, wig, tape and forms go without saying. Instead of using padding for my hips and butt, I prefer using a tightly laced corset to reduce my waist and enhance my hips and butt. Other than these enhancements I consider myself natural.

AKAMichelle
06-06-2010, 09:52 AM
I have a friend who posted pictures over a number of years. The transformation was incredible. The look pulled together but it took sometime and patience. I think most of us can create a good look for us, but it is hard when you dress sporadically. A lot of the passable ones dress often and try different things to improve their looks.

Patience my young CD'ing friend. :devil: You too can achieve it if you are willing to put out the effort

Rachel Morley
06-06-2010, 01:09 PM
I agree. Some of the girls on here are absolutely drop dead gorgeous. :) Enhancements? ... well, in my case, it's laser hair removal on my face, no body hair, hip padding (my butt is naturally big enough) breast forms, wig, make up and clothes.

Gisele
06-06-2010, 01:45 PM
I only wish to be half as pretty as alot of the sexy bitches on here.:daydreaming:

tamarav
06-06-2010, 04:07 PM
I rely heavily on the fact that I am a hair stylist and makeup artist. Everyone knows just how outrageous those girls can be so I use makeup and hair to my advantage and throw in cleavage to cinch it. Generally I am able to use a dose of attitude with it to hopefully convince most.

As an example, I went out last night with another sister to a club and this was what I looked like..

Fab Karen
06-06-2010, 05:00 PM
When you see pics realize often those are 2-3 really good ones out of ten. Practice & learn make-up to look your best. If we don't take hormones & get frs surgery, we have to accept our limitations. But remember, for example the star of "throw momma from the train" is a woman. All women are not models.

Karen564
06-06-2010, 07:27 PM
My advise ? ..Nah....., you don't want mine.....I'm old & more like one of those girls you hear about for a blind date that has a great personality...lol

I just cant afford lots of fancy makeup & accepted my natural look for now...

Someday I'll pay the piper to get some good makeup, facials & cosmetic surgery so I can look better, I promise.......:drink:

leggylisa
06-07-2010, 11:46 PM
I only wish to be half as pretty as alot of the sexy bitches on here.:daydreaming:

lol

Chloe Renee
06-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Mine is half natural, the other half maybaline. Lots of makeup ( spackle grade), tape and time go into my prep. As I have grown more comfortable with myself, I have started using less padding, and makeup. It is about me, not the clothes, and I have been trying to workore with what I have. Although I love my wigs, I bit the bullet and got a unisex style and haven't looked back. That being said, I take a lot of pictures to get some that I feel good about posting. There are some truly amazing girls on this site.

Miranda09
06-08-2010, 01:12 AM
Abigail, I would mostly agree with what has posted here and just add my 2 cents worth. Just decide on what style you like and what you think looks good on you, learn makeup application and practice...practice....practice, AND hitting the gym couldn't hurt either. Looking forward to seeing pics soon!!!! :)

faltenrock
06-08-2010, 02:51 AM
all natural, just a wig and breast forms, no make up.

kellycan27
06-08-2010, 03:03 AM
Implants and laser... No pads, my own hair. I don't wear a lot of make up, especially this time of year when it's normally 100 plus outside. Oh and 3years+ HRT. That's it

Simply_Vanessa
06-08-2010, 03:04 AM
I am a tad more real than the majority of the girls here..the hair on my head is my own :) I bought a wig but I realized that this side of me is so strong these days that I'd rather just grow my hair out to my shoulders. but of course I have to rock the breast forms too!

theres always so much you can do to change your appearance. all that matters is: how far are you willing to take it?

Tasha McIntyre
06-08-2010, 04:27 AM
Whether I look good is debatable, but I try and do the best I can with what I have. The feminine illusion I try to create requires the assistance of

Makeup
Wig
Breast forms
Waist cincher
Sweet cheeks bum and hip padding

Like Miranda says - practice, practice and practice some more to get the look you like. Most importantly, have fun.

Tash :)