PDA

View Full Version : Gratuitous panty thread

Cassandra Lynn
06-06-2010, 12:25 AM
There isn't a washer/dryer at the house i'm in now, so i went to a laundromat today.
I might mention here that i'm not very shy these days.
The guy next to me in the laundry watched with some interest as i loaded all my lingerie into the machine and then again as i transfered it to the dryer.
VERY FUNNY, watching his eyes roll round and round, as he watched my panties in the dryer!!!!!!!!! Reminded me of the hypnotizing scene, "your getting very sleepy", surprised he didn't get dizzy.
It made me think of 3 questions.....What would he have done if i "accidently" dropped a pair on the floor next to him, did he assume they were my SOs & why was he watching them so intently, hmmmm........?
But my main question for all of you is, has anything similar happen to you?
mj (Cassie)

AKAMichelle
06-06-2010, 10:06 AM
NO - but I am in the same dilemna. I have no washing machine / dryer in the house at the moment. I was suppose to move out on June 4th but the house closing didn't happen. Now I am suspicious that it won't. There comes the problem.

What to do about the laundry? I was thinking about finding a laudermat but that takes time which I am limited on. The other option is take it to a dry cleaners for the wash and fold service. That might be interesting since they know me there. I don't know how I am going to solve this.

I just went and looked up laudermats in my area and there are none. The closest one is 25 miles away. That takes this problem to a whole new level.

Cassandra Lynn
06-06-2010, 11:52 AM
Well, i guess the best option is to take a chance with the Cleaners. Ask yourself what is the worst that could happen, would they really start gossipping all over town? Most businesses at the end of the day exist to make a buck, and as such will be professional cause word of mouth is very important.
mj (Cassie)

docrobbysherry
06-06-2010, 12:01 PM
I don't dry ANY of my womens lingerie items in my dryer!:eek:
And, my most delicate things get washed in the sink!

I hang them in my bathroom and back closet to dry! So far, I don't think my daughter has seen them!:brolleyes:

Cassandra Lynn
06-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Yeah, my bad, on the dryer usage, in fact i've been guilty of forgetting to turn down the heat and use the delicates settings. Lingerie abuse should be a punishable offense.
My punishment could be hand washing the undies of a professional sports teams cheerleaders, OOPS, excuse me that was for the fetish thread.....i'm just not quite with it today...*wink, wink* :daydreaming:
:heehee: mj (Cassie) :heehee:

charlie
06-06-2010, 04:49 PM
NO - but I am in the same dilemna. I have no washing machine / dryer in the house at the moment. I was suppose to move out on June 4th but the house closing didn't happen. Now I am suspicious that it won't. There comes the problem.

What to do about the laundry? I was thinking about finding a laudermat but that takes time which I am limited on. The other option is take it to a dry cleaners for the wash and fold service. That might be interesting since they know me there. I don't know how I am going to solve this.

I just went and looked up laudermats in my area and there are none. The closest one is 25 miles away. That takes this problem to a whole new level.

Sears sells a small washer/spin dry unit for just a couple hundred dollars for apartments. I use it on our boat. At $250, you will get it paid off quickly by not going to the laundry.

sissystephanie
06-06-2010, 09:01 PM
I have never taken my lingerie, or my late wife's, to a laundramat! Lingerie always gets washed at home, by hand if it is delicate, other wise in the machine on the Delicate cycle. And always dried on a special rack in the bathroom!! Never in the drier!! There are special penalties for doing that!!

Ashley S
06-06-2010, 09:21 PM
Well, I don't see the problem with machine washing the underthings. I throw all my delicates in a pillow-case, tie the top, and throw it in with the rest of the laundry on warm wash and medium dry. Maybe throw a fabric softener sheet in with them. Never had a problem.

boardpuppy
06-06-2010, 09:38 PM
The pantie police and CD judical court is no longer in force, the goverment cutbacks have eliminated them. The washer/dryer work great, sometimes hand them on hangers in the doorway though.

Hugs,
Alice

AKAMichelle
06-06-2010, 10:36 PM
Upon further searching I found a laundermat near the house here, so I guess I will use it later this week. It is either that of go back to male underwear. :sad:

Cassandra Lynn
06-06-2010, 10:59 PM
Upon further searching I found a laundermat near the house here, so I guess I will use it later this week. It is either that of go back to male underwear. :sad:

YECCHHHH!!!!! But in times of emergencies, we do what we must, huh?

But back to the incident yesterday, what i failed to mention was that i had to leave my dainties unattended for a few minutes. I forgot my wallet, and had to drive back to the house, several blocks away. It was when i got back that the guy was there, standing right next to the machine with my lingerie in it. I left all the lids open, so that anyone could see that they were full.
As i fed quarters into it and set the delicate cycle, he peaked into the machine. Then when they were done and i transfered it to the dryer, he even moved closer to the dryers.
As they began to spin away, all the pretty pinks, purples, reds, blues and yellows dancing about, i turned away and took a glance at him. He was literally staring holes thru the dryer door.
A peek at my ring finger and the fact that all my other wash was typical male stuff....work clothes, towels and jeans, would have been enough for him to figure out that i wasn't doing my SOs wash, one would think.
Anyways, it was great fun, if not a little odd. mj (Cassie)

sandra-leigh
06-07-2010, 12:42 AM
A peek at my ring finger and the fact that all my other wash was typical male stuff....work clothes, towels and jeans, would have been enough for him to figure out that i wasn't doing my SOs wash, one would think.

15 years in to our relationship, I still don't wear a ring (except on occasion when I dress up.)

"No ring" is not a sure thing. For example, there are some job sites where wearing a ring is not allowed for safety reasons or for health reasons.

Mea GG
06-07-2010, 01:55 AM
I bet it was jealousy. He wanted pretty things too.
What was his laundry like?

Agreed on the ring. I work in the printing industry and people on a press or in the bindery would be stupid to wear a ring. Management does though, lol.

The only laundromat drama I ever had was years ago in Chicago. I was folding my boyfriend's sheets (a very distinctive pattern in beiges/browns) as I had taken both mine and his clothes etc. to the laundry together. And a woman walked up and said I had her boyfriends' sheets.
Well, for a second I thought Chuck had two girlfriends and she recognized the bedding, but no, HER boyfriends' matching sheets were in a nearby dryer. Too funny. But I bet HER boyfriend did not spoil her rotten like mine did.

MrKunk
06-07-2010, 04:45 AM
My panties and tights get washed in the shower/tub then hung on the bar in the
shower for a while until they are mostly dry, then thrown into the dryer on delicate for
about ten to fifteen minutes.

Laura Jane
06-07-2010, 09:24 AM
In my younger days living in a rented room, I would often find myself staring at ladies underthings in the washing machine next to mine in the launderette. I suppose it was the first inklings that my urge to dress up hadn't gone away and was just taking a sabbatical!

kimdl93
06-07-2010, 09:28 AM
I had a funny story to share - laundry related, but not quite the same situation. My Mother in Law was helping fold laundry during a recent visit - she held up one of my thongs and remarked to my "I can't believe you wear those things" . My wife just giggled...

Vieja
06-07-2010, 10:34 AM
Years ago when I was visiting my mother I had to take my

lingerie to a laundromat. I left them in dryer while I went to
a nearby store for groceries and when I came back the

female attendant had taken them out and folded them for
me. Nice of her. At home now I do all the chores so I just

throw them all in with the light colored wash. It never
occurred to me that I could be mistreating my panties by

washing them this way. Many years ago there was a laundry soap called "LUX" that said you should use if for your

"Dainties". I don't see it in the stores these days so it has probably fallen by the wayside. Hand washing sounds like

fun but rinsing out all the soap might be tedious.

Vieja

Ashley S
06-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Ugh, I don't find hand washing to be fun at all...Hence the pillow case, thrown in with everything else.

Crysten
06-07-2010, 01:38 PM
"Thrown in with everything else" - bras, panties, pantyhose, skirts, tops...whatever. It sudenly dawned on me that I have maybe 3-4 times the amount of female clothing as male clothing. LOL. Cool!! Wish I could wear it more often.

Cassandra Lynn
06-07-2010, 06:32 PM
I shared this same thread on another site and one of my friends there came up with the ultimate show stopper, GAURNTEED to get everyones attention. Oh and yes there were others, including a couple of GGs, one being very hot!
Anyhoo, my friend suggested next time after the cycle is done to take a pair out, and hold them to my groin and say out loud, "oh good they didn't shrink!".
Hmmm.....i do love a challenge. mj (Cassie)

ReineD
06-07-2010, 06:53 PM
Years ago I went on a school trip to Scotland :) with several people. At one point, a prof about my age stopped by my room to ask about something. I was unpacking and there were panties and bras on the bed. his eyes glossed quickly around the room when he came in and when he saw the lingerie they nearly popped out of his head! I don't think I've ever seen such a visceral reaction to panties before!

I always took it that men in general are attracted to lingerie since it conjures up images or fantasies of having sex with women. Maybe the guy in the laundromat was thinking about a myriad of lovely young ladies spinning around inside the dryer, with flowing hair and long limbs all enmeshed and tumbling along with the panties? :)

Cassandra Lynn
06-07-2010, 08:39 PM
I was unpacking and there were panties and bras on the bed. his eyes glossed quickly around the room when he came in and when he saw the lingerie they nearly popped out of his head! I don't think I've ever seen such a visceral reaction to panties before!
I always took it that men in general are attracted to lingerie since it conjures up images or fantasies of having sex with women. :)

So true Reine, and maybe that explains the multitude of non-CDing males out there that love to peruse VS catalogues, but would not want to admit that the lingerie is visually stimulating. Yea right, then why VS, pictures of nearly naked women can be found everywhere.

Of course, we the MtF CDers here could prolly go on for days about run ins with GGs and their lingerie over the yrs, stories similar to what you described. mj (Cassie)

sissystephanie
06-07-2010, 09:19 PM
The major reason for not using a drier for panties is that it will ruin the elastic in them!! You might think that it will not especially if you dry them on Low Heat, but it still does!! Line dry if you want them to last!

lingerieLiz
06-07-2010, 10:51 PM
Both my wife and I wash our bras, panties, and other lingerie in our washing machine on delicate. We hang our bras up to dry, but dry everything else just about in the dryer on low. I figure that by the time the elastic goes, I'm ready for new anyway.

Vieja
06-08-2010, 10:29 AM
I have never given a thought to the possibility of ruining panties by machine washing them but now after reading these posts I took a closer look at mine and they do seem to be a bit bedraggled. Gee, how terrible I guess I will just have to go out and buy some more. Wheee!

Vieja

Toni_Lynn
06-08-2010, 10:50 AM
I was thinking about finding a laudermat but that takes time which I am limited on. The other option is take it to a dry cleaners for the wash and fold service.

About 18 years ago I used to take all my stuff to a 'wash n fold'. 69 cents a pound. I always wondered what those old biddies thought -- hmmmm .. guy drops off nothing but women's trousers, panties and bras -- and BTW -- didn't we wash that blouse he's wearing last week :heehee:

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Loni
06-08-2010, 12:51 PM
I have never given a thought to the possibility of ruining panties by machine washing them but now after reading these posts I took a closer look at mine and they do seem to be a bit bedraggled. Gee, how terrible I guess I will just have to go out and buy some more. Wheee!

Vieja

should it not be "i will just have to go out and buy some more. what a drag" :heehee::heehee::heehee:

sorry had to say it. :doh:

Mea GG
06-08-2010, 12:54 PM
For a while I had a bad foot, a second floor apartment and a very considerate boyfriend. He offered to take my laundry to a place he knew that advertised "fluff and fold". So for a period of time this guy who actually COULD have worn my clothing size-wise was taking it in to the laundry for his girlfriend, honest! But they never once saw me, and I hand washed the undies myself as I really did not want strangers folding them, which is silly I guess. But they did a great job on the clothes, hung the dresses up on hangers, folded the foldable. I got kinda used to it.

I wonder if it even occurred to him they might think it was his clothes. I know I never gave it a thought.
He said how nice they were and fussed over him though....lol