PDA

View Full Version : "HELP" Its time for my girlfriend to see me as a CD?

Schoolgirl Clare
08-22-2005, 09:28 AM
Can you believe it?? I've been here a week( love it ), and i've already had the confidence to go into a womans clothes shop and buy a mini skirt, (It was so difficult because i thought i would get looked at in a funny way and everything else that comes with it, but then thought "This is just another shop to the staff, and money is money to them, it shouldn't matter what you buy, or who you are, they WILL serve me and i will NOT feel akward or embarresed") i thought that if i could do that, then i could build up to doing a hell of a lot more... So after walking passed the shop the first time, and thinking "NO i cant do this" I turned around with my head held high, walked in and asked for help, found what i needed in the right size, paid for it and left and felt a million times better about myself....

So that evening brimming with confidence, i plucked up the courage and told (not asked) my girlfriend that i'm gonna shave my legs :)

So any help that all you lovely ladies can give me will really help me. Dont hold back, i want all the advice you can give, because i want to get it right first time , that way i can keep them looking good.

Also i want my girlfriend to see me at my best. Now that will be difficult as she knows very little (or so she lets me think). She knows i like to wear her underwear and i own 3 mini skirts and a few other bits and pieces. But i think if i can make myself look good for her the first time, then she might help me in the future...

What do you think?????????????? :thanks:

Any other help with anything else will be gladly appreciated :)

Sophie_A
08-22-2005, 09:37 AM
I hope it goes well, it sounds like you know how you want it to happen, which has got to be better than being caught. If it all goes wrong will you get detention :rolleyes:

Good luck babe

Dixie Darling
08-22-2005, 10:32 AM
OK, so your girlfriend knows you enjoy wearing her underthings and that you also own several other articles of women's attire. For the MOMENT, I'll take the position that she either knows, or suspects, that you are a crossdresser. With that being said, my opinon is that you should let her know that you want her to see you enfemme rather than simply appearing that way to her without any warning whatsoever. At least that way YOU won't get a possible negative reaction that could result otherwise, and she won't be suddenly shocked when you make your "grand entrance".

A word of advice here also is to dress conservatively also. Elegance (as much as possible) might be a goal to strive for for your first appearance. Do your absolute BEST in makeup application and what you decide to wear. Stay away from fashions that would give you a 'tarty' look. The idea is to assimilate a LADY as much as possible, and NOT a common prostitue that you might see on a street corner somewhere.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Schoolgirl Clare
08-22-2005, 11:01 AM
Thanx Sophie/ Dixie . . . :)

susiej
08-22-2005, 11:17 AM
Schoolgirl,

We've seen several posts from the GG's in this forum that having a CD as a SO gives them "two friends for the price of one" -- a male lover, and a gf she can have fun with.

Therefore, my suggestion is that when you give her the first chance to see you en femme, be the kind of girl whose company she would enjoy. So, ****ty is probably not a good idea :), but you probably had that already figured out. And, at the risk of offending, let me add that if she's not exactly school girl age, you might want to consider letting your own anima mature a little (besides -- this might lead to a larger cup size :)).

And, I *heartily* agree that this should not be a surprise to her!!

It sounds like you're doin' great -- dozens, maybe even hundreds of us in this forum, who have missed our chance to do what you're doing, are out here praying to the Goddess for your success and happiness!

Hugs,
Susie

Colibri
08-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Hi schoolgirl, it is a long shot but did you buy your mini skirt at Clacton shopping village? About telling your GF why don't you try dressing with her for the first time ask her to do your makeup as women love to do them on any thing that moves.

Krissi
08-22-2005, 11:59 AM
The best piece of advice is to keep the make up light. I can still see the look on my wife's face when I came out the first time. I thought I had done such a good job with my make up, of course it was heavy and ****ty. She'll still laugh and call me a racoon and that was 6 years ago. The hard part is over, she apparently has some level of acceptance or tolerance. Now its put your best foot forward. The problem is, what we think is our best foot and what women think are two different things.

Rachael Warren
08-22-2005, 04:02 PM
Hi Schoolgirl, I understand your excitement about the prospect of coming out, it will be great to share this aspect of yourself with your girlfriend. You must love her very deeply to want to share this secret with her.

I found myself in the same position some fifteen years ago, I loved (and still do) my wife, but had the desire to dress return to me after many years without doing it.

Unfortunately I made a big mistake that has caused a minor rift in our relationship, which has lasted until the last few weeks.

I, like you, decided to go out and buy myself a skirt. I then wore this the bedroom one night and made my dramatic entrance, how did my wife react to this massive statement? She laughed her head off! So far, so good I thought!

Later when I decided to say more about how I felt to her, I said my piece and she went cold, we talked it over loads of times subsequently, the same reservations were always at the back of her mind, are you gay, you aren’t what I married, do you want to be a woman etc. etc.

This attitude seriously confused me because I didn't know how to answer her questions and she was the only one I could really talk to about it, trapped! Luckily we have a very strong bond and it has endured.

My situation has changed dramatically in the last few weeks having found this website, here lie all the answers that I was missing.

I persuaded my wife to take a look at this forum, which she reluctantly did, and her attitude is now completely different. Although she has always been tolerant, she is now as understanding and supportive of this part of my life as she is the rest.

In our case I think ignorance was the problem, neither of us new all of the facts, so discussion was always a stalemate.

I would strongly advise you to introduce the subject carefully.

If you can, get your girlfriend to take a look around this forum, that way she will understand what you are about before you drop the bombshell. Of course by then she will already strongly suspect anyway and you might have a softer landing! From what you have said she probably suspects already.

Only you know your girlfriend well enough to make this decision, but don't underestimate the gravity of the situation, what seems like a harmless pastime to us can have serious connotations for our partners.

If you would like her side of the story, Freya has agreed to answer any of your questions regarding what I have just said. Freya is my wife. Just PM her if you need to.

Lots of love, Rachael.

Ayla GG
08-22-2005, 04:26 PM
I'm really excited & glad for you that you decided to come out & tell your girlfriend. You sound very excited & happy!

I don't know what her comfort level may be but I think if you just recently told her, you may just want her to absorb what it all means. Let her work it on an emotional & intellectual level. I'm sure you know your girlfriend better than anyone but for her to know & then actually seeing right in front of her eyes are two different things.

I know you're excited & you want to share that excitement/happiness with her. It is only natural to want to share that with your significant other. But from the sound of it, your girlfriend only knows very little/ speculates about your dressing up. I think before going all out & dressing up, you may want to ask her if she is ready or not mentally. That way she will feel that you are making her & your relationship with her a priority. If you want her support & acceptance, you need to put in consideration her feelings & needs as well. When she is ready & if she is supportive, I'm sure you will reap the benefit & find the relationship very fulfilling :)

Schoolgirl Clare
08-22-2005, 04:38 PM
Rachael Warren / Ayla / susiej... :thanks: you speak as it is... very well said. i can totally understand what you are saying. i have taken a lot of notes from your comments, and i am sure they will help me in my future, thanks.

also thanx to freya.... i might be in touch soon. ;)

Krissi.. thanks for your tips on the make up. i will bear it in mind :)

colibri........ no i bought it on ebay for £1

ps: Ayla .......... Beautiful name :flirt:

Katrina
08-22-2005, 05:12 PM
I would err on the side of taking it slower. I told my GF about a year ago and she still has not seen me completely enfemme. She sees me in a skirt or heels or eye makeup quite often but that is it. She flat out told me that if I had just told her while it was completely decked out, she would have freaked out. I'm glad I didn't. She is not thrilled that I'm a CDer, but she is accepting to a point. She has never seen me in a wig yet either. I'm not sure how she would react to that - she is not even sure how she would react. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.