PDA

View Full Version : Ever wonder how it would feel

Terri Semes
06-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Ever wonder how it would feel if you could change into an actual female instantly through some kind of Star Trek type device or by taking a pill and instantly you are a female for a certain period of time and then you change back to being male ? I guess sex shifter would be the term .

Jolene
06-06-2010, 11:09 AM
It would be a fun thing to be able to change into a female, but once there would not want to return. :)

Rianna Humble
06-06-2010, 11:12 AM
To me the first part would be heaven, but the second worse than hell :sad: - but if I can do just the first change, where do I sign up?

AKAMichelle
06-06-2010, 02:58 PM
There is always a catch. So depending upon the catch, I guess I would consider doing it. But maybe only if I could control how long I stayed a female and if I could repeat often.

AshCross
06-06-2010, 03:23 PM
That would be so much fun!!!!!

Tanya83
06-06-2010, 03:33 PM
Sure, as long as it's not during that week to ten days of you know what...lol

az_azeel
06-06-2010, 04:31 PM
i think somewhere we all went through that kind of machine and on the return trip we have ended up half male and half female... all because someone messed up the pattern buffers... :lol2:

charlie
06-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Hello Terri!
I read a story about "taking a pill" and becoming a woman. Taking another pill and turning back. I think most all of us here would try it. I don't really want to be a woman, but instead of CD would love to be the real thing (if I could) for a limited time. The person in the story got addicted to sex and became a prostitute and never turned back. Not the ending we would hope for!

Stephenie S
06-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Doesn't everyone want to be a woman?

Terri Semes
06-06-2010, 05:22 PM
I would want to feel and experience being a female in reality in every way and if it is all I dream of I would want to remain a female and if not change back inti my origunal male form,
I guess in a way not being a sex shifter a cd,er is the next best thing.

dennisGTS
06-06-2010, 05:29 PM
If there was one, I'd do it in a heartbeat...well, maybe only if I could change back and forth between male and female!!! I truly don't think my wife would want me to stay female.

Michaela42
06-06-2010, 05:31 PM
The short answer would be yes. Oh hells yes!

Being an anime nerd, one of my favorite stories is called Ghost in the Shell. Many of the characters have "prosthetic" bodies and they are able to transfer their minds between them. What could be more fun?

Jeannie
06-06-2010, 05:48 PM
It seems like it would be fun. It would be great to be able to come and go as one pleases and see the true vision of the other side for a while. Oh I just thought of something. I could go shopping and not have to worry about being read and try on everything before I buy it.

Jeannie

Kelly DeWinter
06-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Kirk already did this in the original series:

Turnabout Intruder

"This was the last of the original episodes and deals with the classic premise of body swapping. What may have been a risqué, even fun comedy episode here isn't played for laughs, at least intentionally. After beaming down to a planet with weird alien machinery, Kirk is subdued and put through a body swapping gadget, which swaps his brain waves with a long lost flame."

Each of the subsequent series had at least one episode dealing with sex change or gender change .

Veronica Lacey
06-06-2010, 06:16 PM
I would want too much control over this kind of "wish" such as timing, frequency, access to resources (clothes, job, money, etc.) and to control exactly how I would look when I was female and on and on it goes.

A fun idea for sure but too many conditions to such a venture so probably I would not indulge.

Emma Jean
06-06-2010, 06:31 PM
I too would do it in a heartbeat. It would be nice to have the option to come back, but I'm not so sure that I would want to:heehee:

Freddy12
06-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Sign me up. Can I select how long I would be female? If so, I'll select 50 years!

It would be great! If only!

Nicole Erin
06-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Could I be an Erin, doing Erinly things and creating discord?

charlotte_sp
06-06-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm leaning towards transitioning, but the thought that I might regret it is definitely a showstopper.
Also, of course, there's so many practical problems.
As they say, the devil is in the details.

So some consequence-free back-and-forth would be pretty awesome.

*sigh* to be born in the future XD

For now, cross-dressing is the next best thing

P.S. If you're at all interested in sci-fi, Biting the Sun by Tanith Lee is a novel with the kind of disposable body premise

nikkijo
06-06-2010, 09:00 PM
would we have to change back..... there has to be a catch....

hopingsecret
06-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Absolutely. No doubt or hesitation. And turning back would be a good option just in case I got there and thought, "Oh, this sucks too". Although if I really liked, I'd want to stay.

Oh and since we're talking fantasy here, could that pill also knock about 16 years off? I'd love to be 18 again.:D

Billie1
06-06-2010, 09:11 PM
And, the downside is ... ?

Alice B
06-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Sure. It would be fun.

kellycan27
06-06-2010, 09:13 PM
I think I have gotten pretty dang close, at least in my minds eye.. I am happy.

kel

t-girlxsophie
06-06-2010, 09:32 PM
would happily do the first part then take a baseball bat to the machine :)unless you hit like a girl that is :devil:

pamela_a
06-06-2010, 09:43 PM
Oh sure.. after everything I've gone through to transition and now there's a pill. Where was that when I really needed it :Angry3::battingeyelashes:

NathalieX66
06-06-2010, 10:14 PM
I have thought about every possible angle of how this could be done, and I have not been successful yet.

I'm working on a svelte figure & some permanent hair removal, but that's the end for me.

Chris7ina
06-06-2010, 10:46 PM
Yes, give me the blue pill.

Nancie64
06-06-2010, 11:07 PM
What a question!!! Where do I sign up, and how much does this machine cost, and will I have enough money left to buy all the sexy clothes that I will want to wear. And don't forget the heels, make up, and all the other goodies.
:daydreaming:

Tara Lutschich
06-06-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm with t-girl. Probably think about it daily, especially when I see a GG in a nice outfit, hair shoes or whatever. Seeing as I've gone back to college fulltime incl. summer school, this happens often!!!!! Put me on the waiting list.