PDA

View Full Version : Came out x2

Gisele
06-06-2010, 01:24 PM
I had such a lovely day yesterday.

I had been off of work for 3 days as of yesterday. When I was checking my email I noticed that our support group was having the monthly meeting lastnight. I normaly have to work and I thought I will go.

So I had to run to my hair dresser to get my roots colored. :eek: 2 months worth! Anyway while there I was dressed full fem sans makeup and forms.

While talking to "K" (hairdresser) I said the hell with it and came out to her. "K" has always been great to Jenn and I for the past 2yrs we have been going to her.

She asked me all kinds of questions and she said that she loved watching all of the TG shows on LOGO except for RP's drag race. I don't like that one myself. We had a nice long talk and I was glad they had no other customers near us so we could talk.

I told her I came out to my mother last Dec and I told Jenn right up front of our relationship. "K" then came out to me! She told me that she was gay. I kinda thought she was but I didn't want to judge her on how she dressed.

She worked on me like I was going to the prom as I told her that I was going to my meeting later. She went darker almost black with a auburn tint. Very sexy look on me.:battingeyelashes:

K told me that if I wanted to meet her "after hours" one night (since I am not totaly out) that she could play with my hair in updo's and teach me a few tricks.

We have a Lexington Pride day coming up on the 26th and she wants to go. I may have to take the day off and take K. I told her that our group is having a booth there. If I can't get off Jennifer said she will take K with her.

It feels so good coming out a bit more!

Here is a quick shot of me right before the meeting....sucky picture but you get the drift.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v197/Greg3/Gisele/100_1014.jpg

Lexine
06-06-2010, 01:49 PM
That's always wonderful to find people that try to understand your motivations as opposed to being judgmental! I found a hairdresser who was completely fine with me doing what I do and even offered to style my wigs/hair extensions and do a full makeover this coming Saturday for my 2nd birthday party! I also have a girlfriend who's a costume designer and a best friend who's a stylist, so you can imagine how great it is to know that you have friends or loved ones who not only are good friends, but WANT you to look great!

As far as the look goes, what can I say except that it looks great on you! Keep us updated if you start hanging out with your friend :)

Gisele
06-06-2010, 01:55 PM
I have been seeing people in a whole new light lately. To tell you the truth they are pretty nice to look at.

Ohhhhhhhh.....I just got a phone call from Jenn (shes at work) It seems a coworker of hers seen us yesterday around 6pm as we were leaving our town.

She told Jenn she seen her and a "girlfriend" of hers in the car. LOL....I guess I pass as cars pass.:heehee:

That's always wonderful to find people that try to understand your motivations as opposed to being judgmental! I found a hairdresser who was completely fine with me doing what I do and even offered to style my wigs/hair extensions and do a full makeover this coming Saturday for my 2nd birthday party! I also have a girlfriend who's a costume designer and a best friend who's a stylist, so you can imagine how great it is to know that you have friends or loved ones who not only are good friends, but WANT you to look great!

As far as the look goes, what can I say except that it looks great on you! Keep us updated if you start hanging out with your friend :)

Sounds like a great birthday gift!

Thanks on the complement. She wanted to play with the straight iron. My hair looked better when I left there but I had to put it up to shower and I kept it like she had it as best as I could.

AKAMichelle
06-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Sounds like "K" is fast becoming a best friend. I am so glad for you that you are able to find so many people to support you.

Gisele
06-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Sounds like "K" is fast becoming a best friend. I am so glad for you that you are able to find so many people to support you.

Yes she is. LOL funny thing as I was leaving she said "your butt looks great in thoes jeans!"

I about died!:eek: I said thanks to a pair of padded panties I just got in the mail yesterday. We laughed and I was blushing the whole time.:battingeyelashes:

ReineD
06-07-2010, 07:02 PM
LOL funny thing as I was leaving she said "your butt looks great in thoes jeans!"

Hmmm ... maybe her sexual preferences are more fluid than she lets on! :)

Gisele
06-13-2010, 05:53 AM
Hmmm ... maybe her sexual preferences are more fluid than she lets on! :)

I kinda wondered that when I got home still on cloud 9. :thinking:

Jenn went and got her hair done yesterday and told K about the pride day in Lexington. (Jenn is going to work our TGinKY booth) K said that she would like to go with Jenn and help her out there.

K always like going to the pride days and didn't know about the one in Lex.