PDA

View Full Version : Week 8 Inquiring Minds Want To Know

Di
06-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Another week of questions from our GG's:love:

And thanks again for you input and help.:hugs:

Week 8

22) Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man?

23) Are you sexually attracted to other CDers or TSs?

24) If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing?

Lucy_Bella
06-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man?
No! I know that's hard to believe but I find no atrraction what so ever to a male.

Are you sexually attracted to other CDers or TSs?

see answer to number 22

If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing?
I am in search of that person right now:love:

BRANDYJ
06-06-2010, 06:07 PM
22) Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man?

To be honest, it has been a fantasy from time to time. BUT some things are best left as just a fantasy. Since I will never cheat on my SO, it would never happen.

Yes, I can be. Even more so then attracted to a man as in the above question.

24) If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing?

My SO is 100% accepting.

missynicole
06-06-2010, 06:11 PM
22- yes
23- yes
24 - no

giuseppina
06-06-2010, 06:24 PM
22: no
23: haven't met one I've been attracted to, but then I am attracted to genetic females
24: Cheating is out of the question. The plan is to find someone who is accepting before committing.

zoe m
06-06-2010, 06:25 PM
1. If you mean just thought about it, sure, I´ve thought about it like I´ve thought about many things. And I would guess most CDs are more open-minded than most people anyway. I think in principle, or in theory or whatever you wanna call it, I might be open to calling myself pan-sexual like some people on this forum. If, on the other hand, by your question you mean has it been a strong urge or fantasy, the answer would have to be no.

2. Yeah, I think so, more so than to "regular" guys. But it´s hard to tell how much of it is an attraction per se, and how much a fascination or a fantasy of looking like them when they´re good looking. Before I accepted my CDing to myself, I used to feel that fascination when I saw a CD/TV, almost a feeling of envy because they accepted themselves and I didn´t (back then).

3. My current SO is 100% accepting, so the question doesn´t really apply to me right now. In any case I have no interest in leaving the relationship. Talking in more general terms: as regards cheating, no, I wouldn´t consider it, and I´ve never done it. The question of leaving your SO would depend on how long you´ve been with them and how the break-up occurs. If you´ve been with them a short time and one of you doesn´t want to continue, that´s one thing, if you´ve been with them for many years it´s a bigger deal. But that applies to everyone, not just CDs.

insearchofme
06-06-2010, 06:28 PM
22. No, never.

23. Attracted to some but when I realize there's the Y chromosome dangling there I lose all interest.

24. Not even a consideration.

Amanda_Nicole
06-06-2010, 06:31 PM
yes, yes and never

Jodi
06-06-2010, 06:52 PM
No, no and no.

Jodi

Michaela42
06-06-2010, 07:27 PM
No, cubed. :)

windycissy
06-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Yes, No and Maybe

TxKimberly
06-06-2010, 07:36 PM

Nope - men do not interest me in any way, shape, or form.

Nope. There are some that I envy and think are gorgeous, but I am not "attracted" to them.

Absolutely! I'd leave my wife of 23 years in a heartbeat for a woman that would encourage my CDing. I am of course just teasing - my wife is stuck with me. Cheating is also out of the question. The entire concept of cheating on my wife is abhorrent to me. It would mean that I had become one of the men I had no respect for.

Now if my wife said "it is the cross dressing or me", then we might have a significant problem. I have a strong aversion to being a hypocrite or liar. I know that I can't quit and I would refuse to lie to her and make a promise that I know I wont or cant keep.

MsJanessa
06-06-2010, 07:44 PM
yes to having sex with a man and hell yes to having sex with another CD

WandaRae2009
06-06-2010, 07:47 PM

No I would think of having sex with a man -- There is absolutely not sexual attraction

No if I know they are a man under the presentation. Many here are so convincing I could see myself attracted to the woman they are presenting.

Absolutely not! I love her too much to ever consider cheating on her with anyone.

Ashley S
06-06-2010, 07:49 PM
No
A little, but it's attraction to the presentation.
Not applicable anymore, but no, never.

Lexine
06-06-2010, 07:51 PM

Nope. Lexi is a lesbian. :)

No. I can't really answer this question in detail for the lack of better explanation. Maybe I'll get back to you as to the "Whys" later.

N/A because my SO is 100% accepting and encouraging of my CDing.

carhill2mn
06-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Week 8

No, my enjoyment of being accepted as and treated as a lady has no bearing on my
sexual orientation.

No for CDers and I do not know about TSs as I have had no actual contact with any,
but I don't think I would be.

N/A

Rachel Morley
06-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Is this the infamous "bi when dressed" question? :) I have wondered what it might be like (in thought only) but I am not motivated or interested enough to find out and besides, I'm monogamous and married.

23) Are you sexually attracted to other CDers or TSs? Same answer as above.

24) If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing? No ... and besides, it's totally not necessary as I am extreem;y lucky as I am already married to a woman I consider to be THE most accepting, supportive and encouraging woman in the world, who regularly participates in my dressing on all levels.

charlotte_sp
06-06-2010, 08:08 PM
22) This one's a "Yes, but.."

I'd have to have the following rules:
a. No kissing. I'm just not attracted to male features I guess >>
b. No nakedness for me. I would want to be mostly dressed for it

One more comment is that, for me, it's not the feeling of being feminine. It's more of a fetish thing. It doesn't feel like a healthy state of mind, but what can you do? XD

23) Not any more than I would be attracted to other women.

24) N/A right now, but I think the answer would be no.

Barbara Dugan
06-06-2010, 08:08 PM
22) I always feel female while CDing and even I feel atrracted to guys on either mode the only the form of sex that I can have is with one guy me being dressed and me on the female role.

23) I am not sexually attracted to CDers or TSs usually I feel very scared and intimidated when one flirt or propose I think I would feel the same with a gg

24)n/a

BRANDYJ
06-06-2010, 08:25 PM
my responses...

Another week of questions from our GG's:love:

And thanks again for you input and help.:hugs:

Week 8

22) Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man? But the reality is that I am not attracted to men in any way shape or form.

To be honest, it has been a fantasy from time to time. (or just a passing thought) BUT some things are best left as just a fantasy. Since I will never cheat on my SO, it would never happen even if I was so inclined..

Yes, I can be. Even more so then attracted to a man as in the above question. Some look as sexy as any GG. But that does not mean I'd be sexual with any. Again, I will not cheat on my SO for any reason with anyone.

My SO is 100% accepting. There could never be another as accepting, as loving, and caring then the one I am so blessed to be loved by.

JulieK1980
06-06-2010, 08:40 PM

I think about sex with men all the time.

Yes.

Not really applicable. My Wife and I are a little different than most couples.

sissystephanie
06-06-2010, 08:44 PM
Week 8

Never in my life!!

Not in the Slightest!

Since my late wife was 100% Accepting and Supportive, there would have been no reason to do so!! I wouldn't do so anyway!

hopingsecret
06-06-2010, 08:50 PM
22) I thought about it but decided it was defiantly not for me.

23) Yes, but only if they're "passable". I know that sounds a bit messed up, but I don't know how else to put. I'm attracted to women. So if you look like a woman and consider yourself a woman, then you are a woman to me. Besides it would be hypocritical for me not to be, I think.

24) No. No one's perfect, but my wife loves me and I could never betrayer her like that.

AmandaM
06-06-2010, 10:10 PM

Yes.

Some yes. Usually only if they are very passable, or close.

I would be more tempted to just cheat. Crossdressing has little to do with it. Course, it would be a bonus if it played an active part. I think if someone leaves their spouse for someone else, there's more going on than crossdressing issues.

abigail43
06-06-2010, 10:21 PM

Yes i often have these thoughts because while dressed i want to be treated like a woman in all aspects .I have even gone and sought out men but to my disappointment fantasy goes beyond reality and in reality it sucks

AKAMichelle
06-06-2010, 10:30 PM

Yes I have thought about briedly and then was very repulsed by the thought and that was that.

NO

My wife would tell you that I am leaving her for a more accepting woman to my cd'ing. I am not leaving her because of cd'ing, but because she isn't accepting of anything about me. So in a way the answer is yes. But the reasons I am leaving is 5% cd'ing and 95% other things.

Blaire
06-06-2010, 10:56 PM
22 - Yes, but I don't think that helps the spirit of the question much, since the answer's the same dressed or not.

23 - Not because they're CD or TS. I'm sexually attracted towards certain things, and don't worry too much about what it's wrapped up in.

24 - While I wish my wife was a little more supportive, I've got it pretty good. Limitless CDing would never be a reason for me to leave her.

Deborah Jane
06-07-2010, 03:40 AM

No

No

No

Renee_E
06-07-2010, 04:54 AM

Yes! Sometimes I forget my anatomical structure and dream.

No. not sexually attracted.

Never say never but I don't think so. My SO is the reality that keeps my dreams from getting out of control.

Suzie S.
06-07-2010, 04:59 AM
22. No.

23. No.

24. Never in a million years!

Carroll
06-07-2010, 05:28 AM
that would be a no on all accounts

audreyinalbany
06-07-2010, 06:10 AM
22. nope

23. nope

24. Nope. I'd love to have an accepting woman to hang out with, but as far as leaving my wife, no way... our relationship is much more than my crossdressing

joandher
06-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Week 8

NO

NO

NO NEVER

:hugs: J-JAY

anna kate
06-07-2010, 07:54 AM
NO, NO and Never !

Tina B.
06-07-2010, 07:59 AM
No
No
a thousand times no!

Michelle I
06-07-2010, 07:59 AM
I have thought about it, really feel that I would be a lesbian if possible.

No .

N/A, wish I could find a GG that just understood my girl side.

suchacutie
06-07-2010, 10:05 AM

Hmmm, I have to question why feeling very female would lead inevitably to having sex with a man. Also, I think that the feeling I get is feminine, since I can't be female. Having said all that, Tina is only interested in women, and specifically the one woman to whom "he" is married!

I find the female form very attractive (but see above for the monogamous restriction :) ).

N/A since my SO is currently 100% accepting and encouraging,

ShannonIL
06-07-2010, 10:33 AM
22) Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man? No

23) Are you sexually attracted to other CDers or TSs? No

24) If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing? That probably depends. If my SO were 100% against the CDing, that would be grounds for leaving.. never cheating. but if it was tolerated just not 100%, then no.. i dont think that would be enough if i loved her.

TGMarla
06-07-2010, 10:48 AM

This is a little confusing even to me....and I live it every day. I am heterosexual, and have no desire to have sex with men. However, I would like to have sex with a man as a woman, and I don't mean as a crossdressed man. So yes, there are times that I feel so female that I'd like to have sex with a man, but it is only a fantasy, and one in which I am actually female.

Yes. When a CDer is presenting as a beautiful woman, I find them as appealing as any other woman. As for transexual women, I feel that they are women, and as such, if I find them to be beautiful, I'll find myself attracted to them as women.

No. I'll not cheat on my wife, nor will I leave her for gratuitously selfish reasons. Were we to divorce and go our separate ways, I'd look for an accepting woman to take her place. But this is very unlikely.

Lauren KS
06-07-2010, 12:16 PM

No

Sometimes, but typically only when they are passable.

My wife is totally accepting, but I wouldn't anyway.

DeSkirt
06-07-2010, 12:44 PM
No way!

Not in the least. I am amazed at how good some of them are and wish I could look as good as they do.

I have often thought about leaving my wife because of this. This is my 2nd marriage and the first one ended mostly (IMO) because of my cross dressing. I had told my wife of my CDing before we were married and she was accepting and involved. She later changed her mind after we were married. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if she acted that way just to get me to marry her! I would not have married her had I known she did not accept this part of me.

minalost
06-07-2010, 01:05 PM

Sure, I've had the fantasy, but when you get down to the "nuts and bolts" of the activity I get turned off. Men, and thier (okay, okay OUR), anatomy is not attractive. The fantacy is 99% being treated as a woman by a man in a social setting.

CDers: no. I can admire the beauty of a CDer without being sexually attracted.

TSs: GG, TS (post op) = same thing, provided we are compatable and both available.

Absolutly not. That being said if I found myself available I would look for acceptance as one (of many...) factor in a future SO.

:hugs:

Rachaelb64
06-07-2010, 01:16 PM
22) no

23) no

24) NO!

Crysten
06-07-2010, 01:25 PM
Maybe. However, I would never cheat on my wife. The "maybe" part comes in where my wife and I have definitely played at swapping roles while I'm dressed. Having sex as a woman with another woman is really, really nice :) and ever though she takes on the male role she's still female. Being treated like a lady in a social setting is something I fanticise about regularly, but have never been there. I occasionally think about what it would be like, but I guess the answer is "not going to happen in this lifetime".

Only if said person is extremely passable, I am fascinated. Extremely cute, sexy, feminine TGs or CDs have always fascinated me. Probably from envy and curiosity.

No. Accepting SO.

Hope
06-07-2010, 02:33 PM

Again, gender =/= sexual orientation. So, no. Were I to "feel so female" that would make me a lesbian, not a woman interested in men.

Nope. Honestly, a lot of us drive me nuts.

It's a tricky question. I expect 100% acceptance from my wife - just as most women expect from their husbands. Quite frankly, if there was less than total love an support and respect, I wouldn't be married. That is what marriage is. So, no, I would never cheat in order to be with someone who supports me, but that is because my wife supports me. But I also think that any husband who isn't supported by his wife, should leave her.

Kathi Lake
06-07-2010, 03:34 PM
As Hope said, I don't necessarily feel female when I dress, but I feel "me" instead. Whether that "me" is female or not, I'm not sure. However, I would never consider sex with a man. It's girls for me all the way! Girl, actually, as I am happily married.

Sexually attracted to crossdressers? Nope. Not a chance. Heck no. Uh-uh. Sexually attracted to TGs? Perhaps. A TG is a woman in my book. As I consider myself to be a heterosexual male, I am, of course, attracted to women. My wife is the only woman for me, however.

Not a chance. Dressing is a part of my life, but not the largest part. My relationship with my spouse is great. Does she accept me - all of me? No. She doesn't. Would I like her to? Sure. At her own pace, not mine. I'm willing to wait on her, and not go off with the first person who accepts my dressing. Even if that train doesn't come, I'll still be here for her. Sacrifice? Yes. Worth it? Definitely.

Kathi

msniki48
06-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Week 8

I would say that i am more submissive as niki, but i can't say that i would have sex with a man. [ even if i wasn't married and totally happy with my partner]

no, not sexually attracted... but i am attracted to some of the girls that seem to do it right...[in hopes some of it will wear off on me]:heehee:

Since my wife is totally accepting, it is not applicable here, but even though my 1st wife was less than totally accepting, i could not cheat on her or leave her simply for that. If we were incompatible, then i would set her free, but not because i had someone in the wings.:thumbsdn:

Good questions.

:hugs:

Jenny Green
06-07-2010, 05:46 PM
No. Have never felt completely female and at any rate would never ever consider sex w/ a male. Straight all the way.
No, not attracted to other CDers other than talk/advice in places like this forum.
No. Would not fool around on my wife or leave her because of CDing, in spite of the fact that I am closeted because the few trial balloons I've sent up over the years have not been received positively. 30th anniversary coming up soon.

Fab Karen
06-07-2010, 07:11 PM
22) have you ever felt so female while cding that you considered or thought about having sex with a man?
i thought about it & did, long before i accepted my desire to dress.

23) are you sexually attracted to other cders or tss?
yes. Being pansexual, gender or gender-identity isn't an issue for me.

24) if applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your so for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your cding?
n a

Anneliese
06-07-2010, 07:59 PM
22) have you ever felt so female while cding that you considered or thought about having sex with a man?

Yes, without question.

23) are you sexually attracted to other cders or tss?
yes. Without a doubt.

24) if applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your so for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your cding

I don't believe in cheating...ever...but if I was married (I once was, but am not currently), and she didn't accept me for who I am, I wouldn't be married for long. I would then be available for whatever. Cheating is lying, and hurts others. I will not do either...ever.

Mona
06-07-2010, 08:50 PM
22) Yes
23) Yes
24) Not applicable but if I had a SO I would not cheat, otherwise what's the point of having a SO

t-girlxsophie
06-08-2010, 02:25 AM
#1 Yes,in the past after my first marriage ended,a lot was going on in my head back then

#2 No I find some CDers attractive,but not sexually

#3 N/A my SO is fully supportive of my dressing

DonniDarkness
06-08-2010, 08:37 AM

Not really, but kinda....we have marital prosthectics....i hope i can say that...that fulfill the type of dominating fantasy

Well, some....honestly tho if i found them sexually attractive they would be very close to a full female look

Not Applicable for me, i think if either one of us wanted to be with someone else sexually, we would just include them into our own bedroom for fun, as we have done in the past.

gerdaberlin
06-08-2010, 09:51 AM
no
no
leave yes, cheat no, but who on earth knows ..

Sharon B.
06-08-2010, 10:10 AM
Yes
Yes
Yes (I'm single)

Nanocr4t
06-08-2010, 10:19 AM
NO
NO
and I will not cheat, but maybe yes! lol

Lola Boubee
06-08-2010, 11:38 AM
22. No
23. Yes
24. No

Desiree2bababe
06-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Yes to all three!

Lorileah
06-08-2010, 12:11 PM
wow this is deep. The questions are getting harder

22. of course, it is a thought

23. not really but if the right person came along...

24. Not for that reason. I won't get involved now with anyone who does not accept (unless maybe Sandra Bullock called...naw not even then...call me Sandy....;))

DawnRodgers
06-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Yes
No
No

Michelle55
06-08-2010, 12:44 PM

Yes. But I think it's more about playing the role as a woman than being attracted to a specific man.

Sometimes, but it's probably more about them looking like an attractive female.

NO! Even when with my first wife that did not acknowledge my crossdressing I would not cheat.
My current wife is 100% accepting now, and I would never cheat on her either.

Sally24
06-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Definitely thought about it. As others have said, my fantasies about it usually revolve around me being fully female at the time. As far as considered in real life, I am very married!
Transexual women, of course, when they are attractive. CDers, not so much.
N/A

sarab
06-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Sometimes, yes, and no, not in a million years.

Rianna Humble
06-27-2010, 04:07 AM

I'm just plain not interested in men whether dressed or in drab

There is nothing sexual in my need to dress, but I don't see any reason why I should rule out a relationship with an MtF CD or TS. Given my answer to 22, I cannot imagine a relationship with an FtM.

N/A

Rachel Lea
06-27-2010, 04:35 AM
No, I am not attracted to men. If fact I don't understand how a women can be attracted to the average mans naked body, Yuk!

No, I do admire how some have the ability to look so fem and I get turned on that maybe I could look that good.

No, I am committed to my Wife and would not leave her for such a reason.

carrie-ann
06-27-2010, 05:09 AM
Yes Yes Yes I am married to a GG and have a boyfriend too. He is also a CD Nd is wife approved. So I have the best of both!

Raychel
06-27-2010, 06:30 AM
Not ever, Never will, Surely not my cup of tea.

Not ever, Never will, Surely not my cup of tea.

Not ever, Never will, I may not be the perfect man, But one thing for sure, I am faithful. That is one thing that I would definitly never do.

corrinediane
06-27-2010, 10:35 AM
No

Yes

Never cheat. That breaks trust and in the end that is all you'll remember. Leaving for differences that cannot be solved that adversely affect the relationship is another matter.

BobbiU
06-27-2010, 11:35 AM
22) Have you ever felt so female while CDing that you considered or thought about having sex with a man? NO

Not exactly, however, I am very impressed with how beautiful some of these pictures are on here, and sexual thoughs have crossed my mind, however, it more of me as a male, and them as a female, nothing looking at the picture of them, as someone who is male dressed as female. NO desire at all to have a relationship with another CDer. Does that make sense??

24) If applicable, would you ever cheat or leave your SO for someone who was 100% accepting and encouraging of your CDing? NO

RozalynLove
06-27-2010, 12:38 PM

Nope. I've thought about it before from the perspective that I wouldn't enjoy it, though.

I think it's possible I would be if I wasn't aware of them actually being male, but any attraction would end after I found out they were.

Even although I do not currently have a SO, I know that I would never cheat on one under any circumstances. I also know that anyone who was not accepting of this part of me would never be a significant other in my life.

flatlander_48
06-27-2010, 01:49 PM
Week 8

Have had sex with men, but it was before I did any crossdressing. I don't think being dressed would make much difference, but I can't say for sure.

Don't know. The situation hasn't occurred.

I might consider a one night stand, but that wouldn't be reason enough to leave.

kayegirl
06-27-2010, 02:13 PM
22 No, well not yet, never say never, but in my current situation no. However if I were to go full time, then thats another matter.
23 No
24 Not applicable now, but when I had a SO, most definately NO

sometimes_miss
06-27-2010, 10:54 PM
I considered it when I was a young teen, and thought I was TS. But I couldn't get past the fact that I find male bodies not attractive at all.
No.
I don't have an SO. But when I was married, no, I wouldn't have left her. Problem solved when she filed for divorce, but I still don't have a mate 12 years later, and don't foresee any on the horizon.

Veronica Lacey
06-28-2010, 12:59 AM

20 years ago I thought about this notion in an inquiring way but quickly dismissed it as not me. Hetero CD here.

No.

To quote U2:
"I could never take a chance
of losing love to find romance..."

Elsa von Spielburg
06-28-2010, 01:23 AM

Not really. Iz yet another "male lesbian".

Heh, I kinda find some of the "no, I'm only attracted to women" answers here funny. Cuz, if a CD or TG are presenting as an attractive woman then yes, even as a heterosexual male, I can say I'm attracted to them. Nothing wrong or strange about that in my mind.

Nope, but then, I'm fortunate enough to have found one that supports me.