PDA

View Full Version : outed

abigail43
06-07-2010, 03:03 AM
Just came out to my neighbor .I was out posting an order for a new wig and when I returned home two of my neighbors were tending to there little gardens ,to paint the right picture I live in a small cluster of units in Adelaide .Well after I had taken my trip to the post office and taking my dog for a run I returned home .Now up until today I have been able to avoid my close neighbors, thats not to say that i haven't checked the mail box at times when I know the neighbors have gone out .Today I arrived home and found my neighbors outside ,I thought about sitting in the car till the neighbors had gone inside but I didn't know how long that was going to be . Now there was no comment but I know that my neighbor noticed because she usually says hi as i go passed .I will have to wait until next time our paths meet to gauge her reaction. At least now I don't have to hide or avoid seeing my neighbors when I am dressed now .

Freddy12
06-07-2010, 04:39 AM
Congratulations!

That was a huge step, and one that was not taken lightly. I hope your neighbor is accepting, but even if she is not, you will not have to be as concerned about hiding from her. That will make things a lot easier for you!

Way to go girl!

AKAMichelle
06-07-2010, 08:59 AM
One giant step for you. I hope everything turns out well with it.

Tasha McIntyre
06-07-2010, 09:29 AM
Hope this turns out OK Abigail. Neighbors have a tendency to get together and gossip if there's something remotely interesting going on. I suspect having a CDer in the street may fall into the 'interesting; category.

Keep us posted.

Tash :)

NatashaCD
06-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Hello Abigail congrats my friendly local girl :)

Christina Horton
06-07-2010, 10:59 AM
So why did you not say hi to her. Since you were going to be seen then why not. I live in a apt , and I think most if not all of them have seen me. One saw me dressed with no makeup and wig.... She did not even flinch. We think it's the end of the world if the people we live next to find out or see us. Yes on the rare Instences it can be a prob , but I look at it this way . If you leave the house fully or partly dressed and you get upset that you were see , I say to bad sister. You went out of your own free will and that's what happens. I know I might get yelled at for that but it's ture eh.

Next time your out you should ( now this is just what I would do) go to her house and stop by for tea. See it's just that easy. Tea. For. Two. Ynk you may have a new girl friend come out of this. But like I said that's just what I would do. But then again I'm a "wild and craaazzzzyyyyy ....ah girl!!!!!!

I always loved to shock people I know with my CDing. Just love it. The sad thing is that the only people in my life that don't know is the people st my job. My last job they all knew but I was there 10 years before I told them. Only 6 months in my new job.

I look forward to your update. Keep us posted.

kayegirl
06-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Well done Abigail, I can't believe how much more relaxed I am since I was outed to my neighbour just a few weeks ago.

Loni
06-07-2010, 08:37 PM
i am not so sure how much my neighbor saw one day had the wig off but all made up and ...oops...waved to her with my hand showing the painted nails her way...

she has not talked to me, when i was talking to her husband, (two weeks latter) she went to the other side of the yard to work. we do not see much of each other..that i know of.

will see what happens latter this year.

:heehee:

Starling
06-12-2010, 12:12 AM
Loni, I think your neighbor just doesn't know how to break the ice. But even if she's deliberately snubbing you, that should blow over the first time you are thrown together by circumstance. (Most people do not carry prejudices to extreme lengths; they adjust their biases to fit the new evidence.) And if it doesn't, there's still her husband to talk to. It's her loss.

I think my neighbor saw me in my car one night. I went out for a drive very late, and when I returned he was standing by his car, looking straight through my windshield--as I aborted my turn and drove off for another fifteen minutes.

I actually hope he got a good look, because I'm tired of hiding my harmless self. But I didn't want to discuss it at 2:30 in the morning in the very effective acoustic amplifier that is my carport.

:heehee: Lallie

thechic
06-12-2010, 03:06 AM
Good Luck, the balls in there court.

Gisele
06-12-2010, 04:30 AM
Hope all goes well!:)

Rachel Lea
06-12-2010, 07:21 AM
Just think, you might be able to have tea with your neighbor as Abigail, what fun.

Paula Siemen
06-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Good Luck, the balls in there court.

You BALLS are Where?????????????

abigail43
06-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Thanks ladies for your support ,an update on my neighbors attitude ,all seems to be ok said hello to her on my way out the other day and she was quite polite and said hello .I suppose as long as I am not causing anyone hassles I can do as I like in MY OWN HOME

NatashaCD
06-12-2010, 11:05 AM
That is exactly right abigail i like your thinking well done :D

abigail43
06-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Hey Natasha seems how you live in Adelaide may be we could do a shopping trip one day

NatashaCD
06-12-2010, 01:23 PM
im up for it when you are!!!!

Crysten
06-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Hmm....some vital data missing here!! What were you wearing? Was it a pink frilly sundress and 4 inch sandals? Jeans, pumps, and a tight sweater? Yoga pants, a hoodie, and flats?

I'm intrigued.

abigail43
06-12-2010, 08:33 PM
I was wearing a small black dress with tan pantyhose matching black heels make up and my blond wig that is shoulder length and i also had my hand bag with me.