PDA

View Full Version : Are you R_____ ?

sandra-leigh
06-07-2010, 11:16 AM
We have an care attendant during the day for the person who lives with us. A moment ago, one of her co-workers stopped by to get acquainted. She rang the bell so I went down to open the door. She said hello and asked me if I was R____ (the name of the care worker). I said I wasn't and called the care worker over.

Guess I'm passing more than I thought. :heehee:

(I was in my long black lounge gown (dress), with my long hair and normal long earrings, and my natural bust has developed enough that swells were likely visible.)

Last week at a bus stop, a beggar said, "Excuse me m'am, could you spare some change?"; when I answered Sorry, he said "Thank you sir."

The week before that, I went in my normal (stealth) work clothes (not even any forms) to a deli a few blocks away that I have been to a number of times before. I'm pretty sure that the (male) owner asked me "Can I help you, m'am?"; though later he definitely referred to me as "sir". He has served me a number of times before, and smirked a bit when I was in there in a skirt, and has had a big smiles for me a number of other times when I've been there in more or less obvious clothes (if only contextually obvious because I had forms) -- which makes it odder that he did not recognize me this last time. BTW, his smiles have, in the past, not often seemed like "You are an attractive woman/person" smiles: more like "I know you are a cross-dresser and I'd love to get you alone" smiles, if you know what I mean.

sissystephanie
06-07-2010, 04:40 PM
I am the total opposite of you. Without a lot of work from the lady who is now my late wife I could never pass. Now that my dear wife has passed on, I don't even try. I still dress completely and go out, but as a man in a skirt and top. I eat lunch at one of 3 different restaurants nearby, and the cashiers at all 3 call me ma'am most of the time. Thyey know I am a man, but they also know that I am a CD. They asked me if I minded being called ma'am, and I told them as long as I was called when my food was ready I did not care how I was called!!:heehee:

Would like to see a picture of you. BTW, I have natural 40 B's which I have had since age 9. Under doctors orders, I have worn a bra since then except for my 4 years of military service. It is not a medical condition, they just grew!!

sandra-leigh
06-07-2010, 05:42 PM
I didn't think I did pass -- 3 people in one month referring to me as female is definitely a new record for me.

My bust doesn't look like much at all until I use an underwire bra or tape under the bust or lean forward, as it is relatively firm and distributed over a fair area. With an "add-a-cup" "enhancer" about 3/4" thick that also does some push-up duties, the projection becomes about 3" (which would correspond to C) and the volume looks like I must be approaching D (well, at least when I look at it from up-top!) -- I go from "Oh yes, there is something there, I see it when you bend over" to "When did you get big boobs?". If I am right about the cause, harmless reaction to medication, then considering how quickly I have reached this point (3 months-ish), it seems likely that growth will continue, possibly making me larger than my mother or sister (my mother's side is not large at all.) I'll have to do something if I start taking after my father's mother's side... I think one of my cousins must be about M cup!