PDA

View Full Version : Crashed My RUV

thechic
06-07-2010, 01:09 PM
Hi there

Well on Saturday decided to be myself drive back to town and install a AC unit for my mother as its winter time and she is feeling the cold,she lives in a small town wairoa about 110Km from here Napier.
as usual i was in semi fem jeans,tee and a small jacket,but decided to put some large hooped earring on.
arrived in to was there for about 4 hours to the unit running mum had some visitors there so now thay know about me,that's life.
went and saw my cousin,know he knows about me his wife loved what i did to my eyes had a coffee,then went to my brother inlaws put on a large jacket hid the earring made my self look more like a guy before i went didn't change jean and so on.
im a bid nervous of him,and way time to go back to napier ,take off the large jacket tidy my hair ,make myself for fem again and off i go as im driving im thinking about all lifes problems my TG issues Home Life,and then im on the side of the road in mud travailing a 80Km into trees and then a bank the truck then roll onto the drivers side door.I get out and have a cry,then put my self together,locate my phone after about 30Miniuts try and use it no reception i try to text and it works sometime,to cut the story short i txt and get rescued this was all about 12.00 in the morning didn't even know were i was,it was dark raining and cold.
I get home and get a blasting from the wife about not being able to afford it,you not using my Car then my daughter whos 16 gives it to me. My honey moon period is over, to make it worst she say you didn't need to txt your friend for help.
so am going to leave home.
If you read my previous posting you will understand this post

Bye :sad::sad::sad:

MrKunk
06-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Does she not even care that you could have been seriously injured if not dead
from an accident like that?

AKAMichelle
06-07-2010, 03:26 PM
I have read your previous posts and I have to admit that I don't understand any better after re-reading them.

Glad you ok, but it sounds like the wife left.

DonniDarkness
06-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Chica,

I dont understand all of your post, im trying. Is there any way we can help? Im so sorry for this situation, i am glad that you didnt get hurt. From what i do understand it sounds like you and your wife need to seriously find some common ground again to build on. Kids and marraige are complicated enough without a TG lifestyle thrown in, work on all these things with a common goal between you and your wife.

Cassandra Lynn
06-07-2010, 06:21 PM
I'm so sorry for you Geneva, wish i had the right words make it all better.
I have read enough of your posts to know that you are in a bad place with your relationship, and i'm sorry for that as well.
It is not my place to say anything on that matter, it's not any of OUR place to do that. But as said the fact that you got came down on so hard seems very harsh. If it had happened to them while texting or some such thing would they have expected the same reaction.
What ever you do i wish you peace and happiness. mj (Cassie)

giuseppina
06-08-2010, 12:17 AM
Hello Geneva

I've seen your postings as well. I'm saddened but not surprised that you've decided to end your relationship. I remember one post where the police were called.

One can only take so much negativity before it's not worth it anymore.

Good luck. :hugs: