PDA

View Full Version : Another Laundry Incident

lingerieLiz
06-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Reading the Gratuitous panty thread got me to thinking about another laundry incident I had years ago.

Several years ago I was doing laundry and had just washed a bunch of lingerie and it was drying in the dryer. Our neighbor called and said her dryer had just died and she needed to borrow ours if she could. I said sure. She rushed over even though I told her my stuff was drying.

I had on women's shorts, an obvious woman's white tee and white bra with lace under it. While I didn't have forms in, at the time I was a good 36B going on C. My boobs clearly projected and showed on my frame. I started to change, but she was at the back windows and glass door in seconds. Since she could see me I let her in as I was. She never said a word about what I was wearing. When the lingerie was finished I put it in a laundry basket and helped her put her things, which included hers and her daughter's lingerie, into the dryer. Coincidence huh.

I offered her a coke and went to get it. When I came back she was folding my lingerie. My wife had been out of town on an extended trip so she knew that the items were mine. I had most of my lingerie out as I was switching things around and refolding slips and nightgowns. She told me I had more underwear than any woman she knew. That led to an interesting discussion about how many panties and bras one needs. After her lingerie load dried she returned with another load. When I answered the door the third time to my surprise it was her college age daughter. She came in and talked a little and also made no comment.

Nothing has ever been said about that night since.

sandra-leigh
06-08-2010, 12:03 AM
"You gotta see this! Go over and have a look for yourself!"...

Freddy12
06-08-2010, 05:45 AM
Great story. Obviously the neighbor and her daughter accepted you as a crossdresser. It would have been great if there had been some follow-up conversations, but it's not always easy to bring up the subject. Maybe you could suggest a shopping trip.

Billijo49504
06-08-2010, 07:33 AM
Just wondering sandra-leigh, what do we have to see. did you forget a link or something?...BJ

dennisGTS
06-08-2010, 07:43 AM
I think sandra was referring to what the mother said to the daughter. :heehee:

DonniDarkness
06-08-2010, 07:50 AM
as soon as i read sandras post i cracked up laughing! sounds like something that would happen!! "oh hunny, the boy next store has the same panties as you!"....."oh i gotta go see this"....funny story thanks for sharing

lingerieLiz
06-08-2010, 11:09 PM
I don't think I would enjoy shopping with her. I'm much more into fine classic clothes than she is. On the other hand one of my other neighbors enjoys shopping with me. We have a lot in common about what we like to wear. She does dress nicely and enjoys shopping for great buys. She also finds it interesting that I know more about lingerie than anyone else she knows.

tammygirl79
06-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Great story. I would have been sweating from nervessness myself if that happened to me. Like Miss Donni said, makes you wonder what the conversation was between the mother & daughter that made her daughter come over the second time...lol.