PDA

View Full Version : I Get a Wonderful Inner Peace

Jannis
06-08-2010, 08:17 AM
I have been a long time reader of the forum but do not post often. I have been dressing for years and enjoy it, but I cannot dress very often because I am not "out" to friends and family. I do find, however, that I can do some, not so obvious underdressing of sorts and get a feeling of inner peace. It is like my drive to be in a femme persona is satisfied. I feel very feminine throughout my day. I often find woman wanting to engage me in chit chat about things like kids, cooking, home life, etc. Woman talk. I guess the point of this is that I always feel like a woman and maybe I project that when out and about. I suppose crossdressing is icing on the cake, but not all that necessary for me to realize my dream of presenting as a woman all the time. It is a wonderful feeling and I feel at peace with not dressing all the time. I do love to read all the posts from the beautiful women here. I love you all.

DonniDarkness
06-08-2010, 08:26 AM
I feel the same way about underdressing, i dont present myself to everyone as female, but i do wear my undies tho! For me it gives me a small amount of self confidence and seems to take some of the pressure off.

Stop in and say hey more

-Donni-

sissystephanie
06-08-2010, 08:32 PM
I am one of those male CD's who has no desire to be a woman! I just like to dress like one! But I also get inner peace by dressing enfemme. Sometimes only the underdressing, but often by totally dressing from the skin out. No wig or makeup, just a guy in a skirt or dress! And yes, out in public that way!!