PDA

View Full Version : Could have outed myself to the whole estate

Tracey Corset
06-08-2010, 10:19 AM
sorry if this is long but it is hilarious, well it is now anyway, my wife Kym and i were having a nice evening together last saturday, i was dressed casual (by my standards anyway), the wine was flowing nicely, the phone rings and Kym answers it, i could hear her having a conversation with our younger daughter, she puts the phone down and says to me, she wants me to put the steering lock on her friends mini as they are staying round another friends house tonight, Kym says i don't know how to do it, you will have to, i said i can't exactly go out dressed like this ( we live in a small estate of terraced housing), she say's don't worry it's late (11PM) no one will see you, right say's i, no worries and off i go with the keys, the car is right over in the corner of the estate, i get to the car and press the alarm remote, nothing happens, after several attempts i think it's not working, fumble around, open the door and an almighty car alarm goes off, i'm pressing this remote like a madman for what seems like hours before it turns off, by now everyone must be sticking their heads out the window to see what's going on, i get in the car look at the steering lock, decide i havent got a clue how to fit it, too inebriated anyway, lock the car and head home ( thinking hundreds of eyes are on me now ) in the meantime the wife think's this is hilarious and gets the camera out and snaps me, now normally on a saturday night i would be blonde, little dress and high heels, nut thanks to this look i think i got away with it sorry the pics are dark

Deborah Jane
06-08-2010, 10:26 AM
:lol2::lol2:

I can imagine the conversation from somebody seeing you now.....

"What's all that noise outside Stan?"

"I'll have a look........It's some woman can't figure out how to work her car alarm :brolleyes:"

BTW, judging from your pics, I would have thought that if anyone saw you, they would have just seen a woman anyway :)

susan a closet cd
06-08-2010, 10:32 AM
your way to convincing (looking at the pics)to have been read hun, so no probs....bloody scary tho i wonder how high your heart rate got lol x

Tina B.
06-08-2010, 10:36 AM
If I had looked out and seen you, it would have looked like some woman having a problem with her car alarm, and I would have thought nothing of it.
But here in the states, when people hear a car alarm they just complain about the noise, and no one looks, unless it sounds like your own alarm.
Tina B.

Megan Thomas
06-08-2010, 10:39 AM
I wondered whose car alarm was going off and disturbed me. ;)

:heehee:

AKAMichelle
06-08-2010, 03:34 PM
the only thing funnier would have been if police had shown up to ask what you were doing. I know that's mean, but it would have caused me to have a heart attack in your position.

NancyTO
06-08-2010, 04:42 PM
:heehee: Next time don't wear the blonde wig to accomplish task that might require thinking. :D

Sheila
06-08-2010, 06:04 PM
:eek: but as others have said, anybody looking would have just seen a woman having problems with her car alarm :), thankfully the police didn't turn up else you would have had some explaining to do and not about your mode of dress, but why you had car keys and under the influence :eek: :eek:

Angie G
06-08-2010, 08:03 PM
That is pretty funny Tracey. You look good enough to have fooled them hun.:hugs:
Angie