PDA

View Full Version : I need help with shopping

Kelly Blaine
06-08-2010, 07:08 PM
I have just moved to Pittsburgh PA and wonder if there are any transformation studios in the area and also if there is crossdresser stores locate here.

Marcia Blue
06-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Kelly, cross dressing stores are fine, but the regular retail outlets have a wider variety of selection. I learned very quickly that retailers do not care who they are selling to. You might want to try shopping at a distant mall. Just my :2c: Hugs,

Kelly Blaine
06-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Marcia,
Thanks. I have shopped at stores but would like to try on GG clothes to see what fits best. I am still not out.

Jodi
06-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Kelly, I have shopped many times at Monroeville Mall. I shop as a guy. I have tried on clothes at Cache, White House/Black Market, Macy's, and Coldwater Creek. I have also tried on shoes at Macys, and Bakers.

Just go in and shop. I tell them I am a cd and shopping for me. Have never had a problem.

I'm sure the other malls in the area are just as friendly. Remember, they want to sell.

Also, head north to Prime Outlets at Grove City. It's a quick trip nother on I-79.

Good luck and have fun shopping.

Jodi

Elle1946
06-08-2010, 08:58 PM
A lot of times I buy things and take them home and try them on and if they fit I keep it and if they don't I take it back. They do not know if you returning it for yourself or if it was a purchase by your wife, girlfriend, or mother. I have not had any problems. Good luck.

Randy
06-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Kelly,

I have to agree with Marcia. Try regular stores, simply because there are way many more of them. They (OK, most) will let you use their facilities to try on for size. I just went to Bali outlet. They have only one kinf of changing room, and it was a pleasure to use it. I also went to Kohls and tried on there. The only difference with Kohls (and in my experience, most dept. stores) is that they want you to use the mens changing rooms. So, I go to the men's dept, pick out a couple pair of pants, and then head over to the intimates dept - conveniently across the aisle. Tonight, I grabbed an all-in-one bodysuit. I went back to the mens dept and into the change room.

Now, if I can only lose about 25 pounds. I couldn't buy anything because none fit, and now I have a goal.