PDA

View Full Version : 5 week

Angie G
06-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Hi everyone just thought I'd drop a line and say this is week 5 I have been wearing girlie undies even at work and loving. Thanks to long t shirts.:hugs:
Angie

Gisele
06-08-2010, 08:17 PM
Congrats!

I am going on 3yrs as of this Oct myself. I kept 1 pair of guy undies. I keep them in my bug out bag in my car. :)

Jeannie
06-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Congratulations. I my try to wear panties one day or like I did one when I wore pantyhose under my uniform. What a thrill that was.

Jeannie

StaceyJane
06-08-2010, 08:23 PM
it's great isn't it.

sissystephanie
06-08-2010, 08:26 PM
I think I do have some men undies somewhere! I just don't know where!! I have been wearing silk or satin undies for so long I would feel uncomfortable in anything else!!

t-girlxsophie
06-08-2010, 09:00 PM
I too wear my undies 24/7,apart from my weekly game of Soccer the Last time I wore male underwear was on my Wedding Day,they were black silk boxers with red love hearts:) wore them under my Kilt (though should have wore nothing like a good Scot lol) It just feels nice to know a part of Sophie is always around:hugs:

Cassandra Lynn
06-08-2010, 09:24 PM
I was unemployed for 8 1/2 months, and never touched my male underwear. I went back to work in early April, and to a job where it was way, way to risky to underdress. Can't wait to get home everyday and get out of those itchy, scratchy, uncomfortable torture devices!
Oh and trust me, the job doesn't pay anywhere close enough for me to feel good about it. DANG IT, now i went and got all riled up! mj (Cassie)