PDA

View Full Version : Jogging

nickrat
06-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Hey, I really liked the idea of wearing 1 Piece swimsuits to jog in, recently I managed to pluck up the corage and went for a jog. I put some shorts on the bottom and wore a black suit so it wouldnt stand out too much and nobody seemed to notice :)

Id love to jog in just it but im not sure if that is a good idea!

Nicola

jainalandas
06-09-2010, 10:21 AM
why would it not be a good idea i dont see anything wrong with it i wanna go swiming in a 1 piece untill i can be passable ne switch to a bikini or sumthing but i dont see ne thin wrong with jogging in a 1 piece

nickrat
06-09-2010, 10:24 AM
I want to go swimming in a 1 piece too, been too anxious about it at the moment. I have a 1 piece swimsuit that has mini boy shorts in, do you think I should go just wearing that next time?

AKAMichelle
06-09-2010, 11:22 AM
Modesty is a good trait to have. Keep the shorts on.

jainalandas
06-09-2010, 12:09 PM
its all up to and how u feel but most of the time showing less skin is better cuz sumtimes the lil xtra skin gives it away

joann07
06-09-2010, 12:16 PM
In my area, I see lots of GGs jogging around the neighborhood, but I don't remember ever seeing any of them running while wearing just a 1 piece swimsuit, besides watching them in a biathalon or trialthalon. Must be different where you are.
I've jogged in femme a few times and, just as I always do whenever I go out, I always dress to blend in. So if GGs don't wear a swimsuit, without shorts, while jogging why should I?

Hugs!

jainalandas
06-09-2010, 01:15 PM
good point if we feel like women why should we do anyhting different from GG jus cuz we were born the wrong gender dosent mean we should be treated/do anything different

Sam-antha
06-09-2010, 05:10 PM
My only objection to the swimsuit one piecer would be the colour. Somewhere there is a phot of myself in black shots and top and i must say that I prefer another colour combination

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2620/3984845876_e2c958b032_m.jpg

Wear what you will as long as it is "normal" and you are comfy in what is at first, a rather stressful - and exciting - pastime.

~Samm

Persephone
06-09-2010, 05:51 PM
In my area, I see lots of GGs jogging around the neighborhood, but I don't remember ever seeing any of them running while wearing just a 1 piece swimsuit, besides watching them in a biathalon or trialthalon. Must be different where you are.
I've jogged in femme a few times and, just as I always do whenever I go out, I always dress to blend in. So if GGs don't wear a swimsuit, without shorts, while jogging why should I?

Hugs!

I agree with Joann. I go running/walking in my neighborhood en femme pretty much every morning. I too try to dress to "blend in."

Right now, with temperatures in the upper 60's to lower 70's I usually wear shorts and a t-shirt. As it warms up, I'll probably switch to spaghetti-strap tops and shorts.

I do have several running-skirts and keep trying to be courageous enough to wear them. Maybe next week.

A couple of times I've have seen a woman who wears a bikini bra top and short shorts but she is years younger than me and has a gorgeous body. I might feel differently about it if I were her age and looked like her! :)

nickrat
06-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the replies!

I went jogging the other day In the swimsuit with some small boy shorts over and it was fine :D

LisaTaylor
06-14-2010, 10:45 AM
I usually go jogging in a sportsbra and shorts. I get checked out regularly, but no problems so far. I would think jogging in a one-piece would be a little uncomfortable, but if it works for you, go for it.

stacey.eyes
06-14-2010, 10:53 AM
I really like T-back tops with a shelf bra.

JanetHarper
06-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Chafing.

I don't think swimsuits are designed for jogging. But if you're not going far (in distance) go for it.

If you do get chafing and want to keep using the swimsuit apply a small amount of petroleum jelly to the skin where the material rubs before a run. This will help but not eradicate it completely.

On the fashion front, I'd wear shorts over the swimsuit. There are plenty of nice girl shorts out there.

fallen_rayne
06-14-2010, 08:24 PM
The one piece definitely works. Or a tank-top and shorts. I suppose a gaff would work, I would be a little nervous about people looking at my crotch area. :eek:

The one piece is definitely a good idea though, might try that myself soon, i like to keep my girlish figure. :heehee: