PDA

View Full Version : Mirror Mirror on the wall....

AshCross
06-11-2010, 04:39 AM
We all have seen that one girl that really stood out on their pics, the one that made us jealous with her good looks or stun us with her beauty.

So share with us...who do you think is the sexiest girl on the forum?

Mirani
06-11-2010, 04:49 AM
Reminds me of when I was at school and they were picking the sides for teams - horrible not to be wanted :( and last to be picked (not actually picked - there was no other option).

Perhaps I am just not competitive by nature ...

Now, where did I put my wet blanket? :)

Jessica Kelly
06-11-2010, 04:53 AM
Tough call... We all have inner beauty :D
I'd like to see a "girl of the month" section, where the administrators choose to best looking or hardest working girl from all the sections. There can also be a "guy of the month" for our bretheren :heehee:

Nicole Erin
06-11-2010, 04:58 AM
I think it is me :D

Kate Simmons
06-11-2010, 05:08 AM
I didn't realize it was a contest. Besides when I "stun" someone, it isn't with my beauty.:battingeyelashes::heehee:

Phyliss
06-11-2010, 05:14 AM
Oh yes, choose me, choose me, waving frantically.

I can see the makings of a "good ole fashion hair pulling cat fight"

I know who I'd pick, but I ain't gonna say.

BRANDYJ
06-11-2010, 05:32 AM
There are some very attractive girls here. But to single one out as the most beautiful is not something I'd be interested in...even IF I could win. I'm sorry, I would not like to see it here. There are many that could win, but then it comes down to a personality contest and feelings could be hurt. How do you pick one beautiful friend over another and not hurt feelings.
I would simply ignore and not participate.

PretzelGirl
06-11-2010, 06:55 AM
Sorry, I see a whole board full of beautiful people. Either for being themselves, being supporting, etc... Whatever brings you here.

Hugs for all the winners! :bh:

suzy1
06-11-2010, 07:10 AM
This place is full of beautiful girls. Just eats me up with jealousy!!!

SUZY

victoriamwilliams1
06-11-2010, 07:44 AM
I will vote for all of us!

NicoleScott
06-11-2010, 07:49 AM
If we want to have a beauty contest, let's have one. But only for those who want to enter themselves. Let's not be entering others without their permission.
For those who don't want to enter, don't. But don't try to kill the idea for others who see some fun in it.

tammygirl79
06-11-2010, 08:03 AM
I vote for the girl who is wearing a dress....lol. ;)

Paula Siemen
06-11-2010, 08:16 AM
I'm sorry, but this thread seems a little "sophomore-ish"?? I mean???? Who really cares? We all have our feminine assests as well as our feminine challenges. This brings to mind Janis Ian's sone "At Seventeen". If you're not familiar with the sone, google it. Its very enlightening.

Sincerely,
Paula

We're all beauty "Queens"!

Stephanie Stephens
06-11-2010, 08:21 AM
Sounds like a fun idea. I vote for "Kelly"

Sara Jessica
06-11-2010, 08:26 AM
Soooooo NOT a good idea. Such a contest runs counter to what this site is all about.

kimdl93
06-11-2010, 09:03 AM
I am definately NOT going there. There are lots of beautiful girls here....I will resist the temptation to rank anyone with respect to their peers!!!!

Bev06 GG
06-11-2010, 09:44 AM
MEEEEEeeeeee and I pass pretty good too.

ONLY KIDDIN. I think its very difficult to gauge someones sex appeal and how attractive you find them if you have never actually met face to face because attraction is also tied up in personality. I have seen the most drop dead gorgeous regular guys who bore the pants off me and who I could no more find them sexy or be attracted to them than fly to the moon. Looks are very superficial.
However, I have been very attracted to guys or CDs who are pretty ordinary looking but ooze sex appeal out of every orific . Its so difficult to put your finger on why because its much deeper than how they look its just something about their very being.
Good that we are all different isn't it.
take care
bev

Cindi
06-11-2010, 09:54 AM
This is not a good idea.

Too many feeling could be hurt and friendships lost.

Tina B.
06-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Can we enter any of the GG's we have some beautiful ladies here in both genders?
Tina B.

Tamara Croft
06-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Rather than just delete this so people wonder where it has gone, I'm just going to lock it. This is like a contest and it ain't happening on my watch... people have feelings and to leave some out is really not on. This is a support forum, not who's the prettiest on the board, please think before you post next time who you are unintentionally hurting.

Tough call... We all have inner beauty :D
I'd like to see a "girl of the month" section, where the administrators choose to best looking or hardest working girl from all the sections. There can also be a "guy of the month" for our bretheren :heehee:

And this seriously is NEVER going to happen, it's not only a bad idea, but it would make us 'the admins' look like we are favouring others... and what if you never won, how would you feel about that?

I do not want to see this kind of post again, or you'll get seriously smacked :slap: