PDA

View Full Version : I was offered by a friend to dress

crossdrezzer1
06-11-2010, 05:00 AM
I had to go into a dress shop to give a somewhat friend a note for someone,, I waited for the friends friend and she showed up,, I was on lunch and we chatted after the note was passed,, I said I have a whole hour for lunch and nothing to do but walk around but it was raining,,she said we are slow I can put a dress on you and you can wave at people in the window,, we both laughed,,, but I wanted to do it soooo bad,,,at the same time if I did she would think I am weird so why did she ask me that,,,I know it was a joke but damn girl,,stop teasing me,,, she doesnt know I cd ...

Gerrijerry
06-11-2010, 05:18 AM
So if you would have said yes. Then what? maybe she might have helped you have some fun. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow and enjoy.

kimdl93
06-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Why do you suppose she suggested that? It's rather an unusual thing to say.

monalisa
06-11-2010, 09:21 AM
You should have said ok as you always accept a dare and seen where it went. Who knows she may have transformed you completely and tossed your male clothes away. I would go back and see if the offer is still available.

Deborah Jane
06-11-2010, 09:42 AM
she doesnt know I cd ...

Or does she? :thinking:

DonnaT
06-11-2010, 09:44 AM
I reckon a number of CDs tend to look at such jokes from a different angle.

Girls discuss dressing boys in dresses all the time, for fun, not because they know something.

Heisthebride
06-11-2010, 10:35 AM
Next time you see her you could casually comment on her idea. Something like "It's weird, I keep thinking about your comment the other day about putting me in a dress. Girls wear pants all the time but you never see guys in skirts or dresses. They're just clothes , right?

The ball is back in her court and see where the conversation goes. Hint at you not thinking its that big a deal or ask "Does it feel any different than guy clothes?" She may just run with the ball.

Good luck!

NV Susan
06-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Hi Amy, I know a comment like that will catch you off guard but it would have been fun to say "lets try it", just to see how far it would go. Could have been a fun lunch hour!!! :daydreaming:

Andrea's Lynne
06-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Think Rebecca has a great idea!

AlisonRenee
06-11-2010, 02:26 PM
This makes me wonder if women (GG) who are attuned to the idea might have a kind of "gaydar" of their own, they can read us even in drab. This could account for the nice offer from the nice lady in the dress store. I guess it's a question for the GGs.

Jamz1b
06-11-2010, 03:52 PM
Totally vist her again!!! Let us know what happens

Cassandra Lynn
06-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Should have laughed jokingly while looking at the nearest dress and said, OK. Giving the appearance of being funny, but judging her reaction. Put it down as one of those....DOH, i shoulda dones. mj (Cassie)

Tasha McIntyre
06-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Amy, you know this will play on your mind every time you see her now. I like Rebecca's idea too.

Good luck with that.

Tash :)

Emma Leigh
06-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Thats a why did,nt I for the rest of your life thought, I have sooo many:daydreaming:

KarenS
06-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Missed opportunity, but I can appreciate the apprehension. Try 'Uhh, my arm might get tired. But, I have wondered, what does a dress feel like when a woman walks?'

I no longer wonder myself but then, ...

AlisonRenee
06-12-2010, 01:39 AM
But, I have wondered, what does a dress feel like when a woman walks?'

I no longer wonder myself but then, ...

nor do I. I recommend it to anyone. :)