PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Question

Lisa Marie
08-22-2005, 05:21 PM
I was wondering if any of you girls in here have ever done business with Studio Lites? If so are they a good place to shop online? I see a few things id like to get but dont know if their good or not to deal with. Hope someone knows. www.studiolites.com Angie :confused:

Lisa Marie
08-23-2005, 08:11 AM
Thanks Kimberly for being the only to reply back. Angie

Jamie M
08-23-2005, 08:22 AM
Hi angie , I take it that your after a new wig , if so I've heard good things about http://stores.ebay.com/Jennys-HairSense .

I must stress that I haven't tried them myself only going by the word on the street.

HTH :)

Catherine in Colo
08-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Angie,

While I can't speak specifically to the question of whether Studio Lites is a good place to shop online, I have had good experiences going there in person.

Studio Lites is run by a Chris and Rick, two guys that have been part of the GLBT community in Denver for years. I've not had a chance to go since I've been back in town, but from my previous experiences, can say they are extremely nice, very supportive of of the cd/tg community, and have a great selection of wigs, shoes, and foundation items / garments. My sense is that they are probably a little more pricey than some other online sources, but that is because they cater to a specific community. When shopping in the store, the service more than makes up for the prices, however I don't know if that will translate into an online shopping experience.

I can say without reservation though, that they are reputable, honest, and friendly.

I hope this helps!
Renee

Jen_TGCD
08-23-2005, 01:59 PM
I'm in NM and have heard many good things about StudioLites!!!

If they have a phone number, give them a call and ask any questions before you order... especially about their return policy... very important for any online purchases!

Good luck and have fun shopping!

Krystal Lee
08-28-2005, 09:41 AM
Angie Marie,
I also couldn't say about the internet thing, but will agree with Renee, the service you recieve at Studio Lites is great and the selection is very good. Both Chris and Rick are caring people and easy to get along with. I would say call them and ask about anything you need to know, am sure they will help in any way they can. P.S. tell them Krystal said hi.
Hugs Krystal.

urban gypsy
08-28-2005, 10:40 AM
Hi

I've bought a coouple of wigs off of ebay stores and have paid very little for them and the quaility has been good. it might just take bit bit of time to find what it is you really want. but i would recommend going for new as you never know.