PDA

View Full Version : A pleasant afternoon.

MargaretJ
06-11-2010, 01:43 PM
I have just had the most pleasant afternoon, and so unexpected. I was bored, so I decided to do some pics in my business suit look, for the thread in the pictures section. I was on a bit of a downer and really couldn't be bothered with all the make up, as I wasn't planning on doing portraits, so skipped the moisturiser and foundation, and didn't bother to shave. I just applied some pressed powder, some eye shadow, lipstick, and did some highlighting and shading, which I have been trying to perfect recently. I was very surprised to find that despite not shaving, and using foundation etc, I looked pretty good, so all the practice over the last few years has really paid off. I then got dressed and spent a couple of hours doing the pics, and despite being on a downer earlier, it really cheered me up. Guess I can skip the moisturiser and foundation in future, and save a fortune.

Andrea's Lynne
06-11-2010, 02:04 PM
Sounds lovely, Margaret!

AKAMichelle
06-11-2010, 03:06 PM
sounds like you found a wonderful way to pass the time. I can't wait to go to the pictures section and the product of your years of practice.:D