PDA

View Full Version : Public Wetlook Crossddressing

wetlook crossdresser
06-12-2010, 12:29 AM
Well, it has been a year now since two other friends and myself started swimming fully clothed during public swimming sessions at an indoor pool in Vancouver, B.C. The first time we did it, we were anxious and excited and didn't know what to expect. Now, I go to that pool 2 or 3 times a week do a 2 hour swim in various outfits including skirts, skorts, and full length dresses and have a blast every time. I'm a regular there and have met and struck up casual friendships with several other regulars there including the ladies whom I do aqua fit classes with. Yes I have had the odd stare and angry look by a few and one person came out with a negative comment and moved on, but 95% of the patrons don't seem to have any problem with how I present myself. I have had several encouraging comments by the staff there and I am enjoying this freedom of dress so much. I wish more could join with me but I believe many lack the nerve. Do what your heart desires and you will find the courage and confidence to pull it off. Thanks to all of you out there for your encouragement in my last thread about wetlook crossdressing. Lets make some more waves!
Cheers!:) Chris

karennjcd
06-13-2010, 10:43 PM
Chris,

Happy to see this topic again! Though I won't be doing anything like that in public, since I don't CD dry in public either.:brolleyes:

Karen

Christina Horton
06-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Well long time no see. Good that your having fun.

Colleen03
06-14-2010, 12:45 AM
Have you ever gone swimming in a one piece suit?

abigail43
06-14-2010, 01:40 AM
Do you swim in your clothes or do you ware swim suits if so are they one piece or bikini

Laura-uk
07-01-2010, 02:23 PM
:daydreaming: how I wish I could do that, I love wearing my girl clothes in the bath and shower but I'm jonsing to be wet and crossdressed in public, especially swimming I can just imaging a skirt and loose top flowing in the water then clinging to me as I got out :D

DonnaT
07-01-2010, 02:33 PM
Chlorine is hard enough on swim trunks, I can't imagine what it would do to my fem attire.

But, hey, what ever floats your boat ;)

Proteus
07-01-2010, 04:40 PM
They don't mind cleaning the lint out of the filters at the pool?

Being passable in a swimsuit is one of the greater challenges. I'm still working on finding a place where I can swim undisturbed.

karennjcd
07-07-2010, 02:29 AM
Being passable in a swimsuit is one of the greater challenges. I'm still working on finding a place where I can swim undisturbed.

The key is not wearing a swimsuit, but rather a suit of clothes that you happen to swim in. Make sense? :devil: The idea of wetlook is to wear items in the water that were not intended to be worn in the water. Swimsuits don't fit that criteria.

Karen :)