PDA

View Full Version : First time out dressed

Carol Richards
06-12-2010, 03:03 AM
What a thrilling evening. My wife is out of town, she approves of my dressing. We have talked about going out with me fully dressed for a long tine, she even picked out a spot for me to go walking around at. I decided that tonight was to be the night, after 30+ years of being a crossdresser i was finally going to get out of the confines of my home. I put on some slacks, a bra and a nice cool blouse, and some 3 inch pumps. I didn't wear makeup tonight.
I got in the car and drove around for a while to get my courage up. I was very parinoid and would get scared every time a car got close to me. I stopped at this secluded turn off and got out and walked around a liitle, getting back into the car evertime i saw headlights coming my way. When i got back into the car i decided to go to the spot my wife had picked out. It was a little roadside park about 25 miles away. It was great to be able to walk around and not have to worry about anybody seeing me.
I spent about 45 minutes there just walking around enjoying the night. There was alot of lightning bugs and the sky was filled with stars. It was a very beautiful evening. It was very humid out and i was sweating very much(can't understand why).
It was an evening i will never forget. I look forward to doing it again soon, mabeye tomorrow night. I also look forward to going out with makeup and my hair done, etc.
I can't wait until my wife gets back so i can share one of these outings with her. I loved being out and not having to worry about being seen and wondering what people will think(a guy shouldn't have to worry about being seen in womens clothes). I know in the future i will be around people and need not worry what everybody else thinks of me, but what i think of myself. I am so looking forward to halloween.
Sorry to make this so long of a post, but i am so exciteded and i had to tell somebody. Who else better to tell than all my sisters on this website. I thank everybody that posts on this website because it has helped me so much.:D

Jane G
06-12-2010, 03:26 AM
First time in 30+ years. Fantastic news. You have good times ahead.

Faye56
06-12-2010, 03:29 AM
How wonderful . I wish you many more such outings .

Gisele
06-12-2010, 04:26 AM
30 years? Wow that's a long time to be stuck in the house and not getting out as the real you.

Congrats on your getting out and doing what needed to be done in your first step out.:hugs:

Deborah Jane
06-12-2010, 04:32 AM
Congratulations on your first time out Carol, I'm sure there'll be many more to follow now you've started :)

Marcia Blue
06-12-2010, 05:19 AM
Carol, you will never forget your first time out. I am sure that there are many more to come. Enjoy the freedom and explore the world as Carol.

StaceyJane
06-12-2010, 05:20 AM
Now you have a whole new world to explore.

Kaz
06-12-2010, 05:26 AM
Well done Carol... no turning back now! Isn't it just the greatest feeling? :hugs:xx

Freddy12
06-12-2010, 05:44 AM
Carol,

Congratulations on your first time out. I think you will find the first time you are in contact with someone while dressed will not be as rewarding and thrilling as the first step out of the car.

What a wonderful step! Keep on walking into your future.

AKAMichelle
06-12-2010, 11:10 AM
there is nothing like a little walk to get things going. Looks like you are ready to begin to have some fun.

kellgrl66
06-12-2010, 11:14 AM
yea congrats Kim. We all remember our first times out and the lasting impressions it leaves. Now a whole new world has opened up and you will enjoy I am sure as much as we do. hugs

Teresa Ann
06-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Carol, Congratulations on getting out... But Girls it always scares me to hear you girls walking around in a dark park or some secluded place, this is a crazy world we live in today. I don't mean to burst you bubble but DON'T GO OUT LATE AT NIGHT ALONE !! Carol would you feel ok with you wife going there by her self. Your wife knows about Carol so make it a girls thing, it is always better to travel together. But above all Carol don't stop going out, we all care about each other. Teresa

cassier
06-12-2010, 11:45 AM
Carol, I'm so jealous. That's just wonderful. Cassie

Leslie Langford
06-12-2010, 11:45 AM
...the genie's out of the bottle now, and there's no stuffing him back in. I see sunny days ahead in the forecast, with the occasional patches of pink fog.

Enjoy, and welcome to the club! - That was the first day of the rest of your life insofar as coming to terms with the real YOU is concerned.

Like losing one's virginity, becoming a parent for the first time, or being bitten by a vampire :heehee:, it changes you forever, and there's no turning back :eek::doh::hugs:.

connie23
06-12-2010, 11:56 AM
I remember my first time out. It was alot like your experience in a secluded place, a park near Washinton, DC. In retrospect, I think it was really pretty dangerous. Last week I just went to a mall dressed in a nice pair of yoga pants, a cute top, and some 2.5 inch wedges. I had on light makeup and a new wig.
I always fear being made and ridiculed but, if I am happy, smile and say hello to people I see, it always goes well. Every time it is a combination of excitement and calm.
I wish you success in your new life, but, please be safe.
Hugs,
Connie

t-girlxsophie
06-12-2010, 01:01 PM
Congratulations Carol,they'll be no stopping you now.am sure there will be plenty more special times for you,and even better for you and your wife together.

:hugs: Sophie

shadyterri
06-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Very good I remember my first time out and what a rush. It gets easier each time

Carol Richards
06-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Carol, Congratulations on getting out... But Girls it always scares me to hear you girls walking around in a dark park or some secluded place, this is a crazy world we live in today. I don't mean to burst you bubble but DON'T GO OUT LATE AT NIGHT ALONE !! Carol would you feel ok with you wife going there by her self. Your wife knows about Carol so make it a girls thing, it is always better to travel together. But above all Carol don't stop going out, we all care about each other. Teresa

I was not alone lin the dark, i was packing my little friend, beings we can conceal to carry here. But i really appreciate the concern.

My Lady Marsea
06-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Way to go Carol...there like always has to be a first time or wutever in order to be a second. It will like get second nature just all of a sudden one day when you realize 99% of those in passing are not scrutinizing you anyway. Next big step: the dreaded girls room the first time you're like out and around and gotta go lol.

Arky
06-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Yea, thats very lol, its a strange feeling if you go in there for the first time.