PDA

View Full Version : All Work and No Play Makes.......

Danielle Gee
06-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Danielle a dull girl!!

I'm about to lose what mind I have left. Between my full-time job and a major house renovation project, I've only had a chance to dress-up once in the last 3 weeks.... And I had to take a days vacation to do it then!!!

I'm getting ready to leave my home for the day and head into town. I have several rental houses and one just went empty. It's amazing how much wear and tear a house can endure .... even from good tennents. Stuff just doesn't get taken care of on a day to day basis like an owner-occupied home.

If I can do enough work today that I don't feel guilty tomorrow, I may just become Danielle and surprise my Sweetie with breakfast in bed tomorrow morning!!! If she's agreeable maybe I'll just take the day off and be Dani all day.

Have you ever wondered if you were "actually" a woman, woulld you want to take off your bra and makeup and don a pair of mens jeans and a t-shirt to relax.......Hmmmmm I wonder???

BRANDYJ
06-12-2010, 06:20 AM
Hey Danielle, I hope you plan comes to pass. Your wife should love being served breakfast in bed. I know I love to serve my sweetie in any way that pleases her. It is in serving her I get my greatest pleasure.

Never thought about being a GG and wanting to take off my bra and makeup and don a pair of men's jeans. My guess is many GG's do.

Rachel Lea
06-12-2010, 06:28 AM
I must be a dull "girl". I have not been able to really dress-up for the last 14 months. I am just numb. Life is so busy and all of the children are still at home there is never a time when everyone is gone from the house. So cheer-up I would love to have the opportunity once per month.

eluuzion
06-13-2010, 06:40 AM
"All play and no work makes Jackie a happy gurl."

Ok,ok, a little work maybe...

nah, let's just go with the first line...:hugs:

Life is short, don't waste it working...:battingeyelashes:

msniki48
06-13-2010, 06:49 AM
Danielle a dull girl!!

I'm about to lose what mind I have left. Between my full-time job and a major house renovation project, I've only had a chance to dress-up once in the last 3 weeks.... And I had to take a days vacation to do it then!!!

Have you ever wondered if you were "actually" a woman, woulld you want to take off your bra and makeup and don a pair of mens jeans and a t-shirt to relax.......Hmmmmm I wonder???

It's funny that you say that Danielle....but I think many girls do just that.

It is funny [ not in a good way] of how life gets in the way of living life. i don't get to dress as much as i want, even though i have an accepting wife also....thank God for nighties at least. But my Wife gets home from work...off comes the Bra... a pair of sweats and a T shirt....and she asks if i could pour her a glass of wine...of course i say, Yes Dear:heehee:

:hugs:

Sheila
06-13-2010, 07:47 AM
Have you ever wondered if you were "actually" a woman, would you want to take off your bra and makeup and don a pair of mens jeans and a t-shirt to relax.......Hmmmmm I wonder???

I am an actual woman and if I took my bra off I would end up falling over the meant to be sticky out bits that fast headed south years ago :loc: :rofl:

As an actual woman to relax I listen to music, spend time with my family and good friends, enjoy a meal with both/either, read a good book, have a walk in the countryside with said family/friends and dog, as an actual woman dressing down/up does not come into the equation, but I might just be nutzo :D:devil::devil:

Deborah Jane
06-13-2010, 07:57 AM

Err no :brolleyes:
As I don't dress "femme" to help me relax, why would a woman want to dress in male clothing to help her relax?

Christina Horton
06-13-2010, 12:22 PM
Err no :brolleyes:
As I don't dress "femme" to help me relax, why would a woman want to dress in male clothing to help her relax?

Because for a woman it's not MEN'S clothes it's HER clothes. So when you think of them being Men's or Women's clothes you then think of it as CDing , but if you think of them as MY clothes then you can Relax into them.

When I relax I just put my night gown on and lounge around the apt.

Deborah Jane
06-13-2010, 12:26 PM
Because for a woman it's not MEN'S clothes it's HER clothes. So when you think of them being Men's or Women's clothes you then think of it as CDing , but if you think of them as MY clothes then you can Relax into them.

I guess as I only wear MY clothes then, I'm not a C/Der :)

Damn, now I'll have to find somewhere new to go and chat :sad:

kellycan27
06-13-2010, 02:22 PM
I dress in business attire all week long, and when I can (weekends and after work) I love my boy levi's and a t-shirt. The jeans make my butt look great, and the t-shirts are comfy... It's about comfort, not about being "girly":2c:

Kel

tammygirl79
06-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Boy do i know how you feel!!! I have a 6 year old at home. Now that school is out, she is with me practicly 24/7, which means i will not get to dress up that much at all! The most dressing up i get to do during this time of year is wearing my panties, and occasionally a bra underneath my drab cloths! :(