PDA

View Full Version : help

firefightermedic98
06-12-2010, 08:38 PM
i enjoy dressing but am not any where passable i enjoy dressing while been with tht special person but i am single i discoverd ho much i enjoyed having the other person envolved several months ago then me and her broke up now i am having trouble finding someone who enjoys the things i do how do a tell a new girl i want to dress in sexy cloths and have her make love to her like her lil play toy

RADER
06-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Welcome to the Forum.
You ask the $ 64,000 Question. If you do find a certain answer to that
question, you could make a million. It comes down to 2 people clicking
together, and falling in love with each other. If you and a certain person
are in love with each other, the rest will come in time. My grandmother
once said, "Beauty starts about 1 inch behind the eyeballs" In short, it
is what the other person is thinking about you is whats matters, not their
fabulous looks. After all, we each grow older, and get a few wrinkles. LOL
Rader

AKAMichelle
06-12-2010, 11:33 PM
I don't have the answer to that question, but I can tell you from experience that it is out there. You can find someone like that if you look hard enough.

giuseppina
06-13-2010, 06:52 PM
I don't have an answer about making love like a woman, but there is a very good sticky at the top of this section about telling a partner by Marla GG.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13841

docrobbysherry
06-14-2010, 12:44 AM
Change the things u can,
accept the things u can't change,
and have the good sense to be able to tell the difference!:)

eluuzion
06-14-2010, 04:24 AM
I am sorry. That instruction manual is not currently available. I will let you know when I have the answers to finish the book. It should not be much longer. Let's see, it has been about 20 years so far...My guess is I should have it figured out in another 20 years, maybe a few days sooner if I get lucky.

Don't give up! Remember...false hope is always better than no hope at all! :love:

kimdl93
06-14-2010, 01:35 PM
well, I would advise you to have more realistic expectations for relationships. I don't think anyone should focus on just one dimension in seeking an LTR. There are so many things that need to click.

That being said, I would first find someone with whom you share a mutual attraction, common interests, and all that. Then, if she's all those other things, be truthful about yourself and clear about the nature of your interest in CDing. If its just in the context of sexual expression in the bedroom that's a whole lot different than someone interested in living en femme or transitioning.

Andy66
06-14-2010, 01:47 PM
i want to dress in sexy cloths and have her make love to her like her lil play toy
Yeah, just like that. It got MY attention. :o If you want a long-term relationship though, I agree with others that what happens in the bedroom is only a small part of what you should look for. Good luck, I'm sure the right person must be out there.