PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone's take on brassiere discipline

Aaron Zwidling
06-12-2010, 09:21 PM
I came across a site that talks about Brassiere Discipline. Essentially a technique whereby men are put into bras by their wives/girlfriends to change the behaviour of the men. Needless to say this would be targeted mostly at non crossdressing men, although the author claims it can also work with CDers. The specifics of this technique are given on brassiered.com. What do people on this site think? Can any of you see this being used by more than a very small number of people?

ColleenW
06-12-2010, 09:43 PM
I've seen the site and read the on-line book. I have to admit that I've noticed that I'm less aggressive when wearing a bra and/or panties. I'm not really sure how effective using bra, or, as the author prefers, being brassiered, would work in practice. This is especially true for CD'ers, at least those who are already accustomed to wearing a brassiere and being in public wearing a brassiere (I think I kind of like the full name:battingeyelashes:). I suppose if it works, and I suspect for some it would, and both partners accept the premise, why not?

AKAMichelle
06-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Sounds like this website is geared toward women that accept cd'ing. Women who like that website could always pick a few of us to choose from and we are already bra trained. :devil:

Toni_Lynn
06-12-2010, 11:39 PM
This looks like something out of the fertile (or is it fertilised) imagination of the people who post stories at fictionmania. Yawn!

Wasn't even worth me going past the first page

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

dennisGTS
06-12-2010, 11:59 PM
My wife can Brassiere Discipline me any day! :daydreaming: ...fortunately for me, it'll just reinforce my CDing habits!!! :devil:

Lorileah
06-13-2010, 12:04 AM
is it like a remote dog collar?

AlisonRenee
06-13-2010, 12:30 AM
My bras are very well disciplined, they stay where I put them and pretty much do what they're told. I have crate-trained past bras, but that was before I had the place to myself.

Stephanie Anne
06-13-2010, 12:38 AM
What's next, curler discipline?

Bondage fetishes are bondage fetishes. The only thing this has even remotely with cross dressing is the actual bra.

What two consenting adults do in the astroglide laden confines of their own domicile is between them and state decency laws.

at first I thought this was going to be talking about hand washing bras. I am so bad about that!

kellycan27
06-13-2010, 01:04 AM
Sounds like this website is geared toward women that accept cd'ing. Women who like that website could always pick a few of us to choose from and we are already bra trained. :devil:

I think it's more about humiliation than cding lol

Freddy12
06-13-2010, 04:50 AM
This is, to me more of a S/M situation than a CD situation. I think the folks who put up the website are appealing to a very small group of people.

Many of us would be happy to be forced to wear a bra.

Perhaps this is a male's fantasy. That makes more sense to me.

Rebeccarabbit
06-13-2010, 05:04 AM
I think that wearing a bra and nice panties is an integral part of the whole feminine experience. Personally I feel very soft and gentle while dressed in them......they make me feel and look as I'm meant to be.

However, I think that in a crossdressed state the cd does feel submissive, and I have only just managed to seperate my emotions after becoming involved with the darker side.......so unless your a pretty strong girl please be careful.......

Deborah Jane
06-13-2010, 05:04 AM
It wouldn't work on me, if I were forced to wear a bra I'd refuse and stop wearing one as a matter of principle.
I wear a bra because I want to, simple as that :)

Mea GG
06-13-2010, 05:14 AM
pick a few of us to choose from and we are already bra trained. :devil:

Already trained....good boy!

My bras are very well disciplined, they stay where I put them and pretty much do what they're told. I have crate-trained past bras, but that was before I had the place to myself.
:lol:

at first I thought this was going to be talking about hand washing bras.

Me too! Or a very strict lesson in how most of us, especially GGs, put our bras on wrong.... :heehee:

It wouldn't work on me, if I were forced to wear a bra I'd refuse and stop wearing one as a matter of principle.
:)

I can see you must be such an easy person to live with.... :D

Deborah Jane
06-13-2010, 05:16 AM
I can see you must be such an easy person to live with.... :D

I am......Compared to Attilla the Hun :tongueout

Kate Simmons
06-13-2010, 05:44 AM
I dunno, I just use 'em to put the forms in myself.:)

eluuzion
06-13-2010, 06:17 AM
If I order the book in the next 13 minutes, do I get a beautiful set of steak knives...ab-so-lutely FREE, as the author's personal gift to me? jus' wondering...

Nicole Erin
06-13-2010, 06:45 AM
Hmm strange this comes up.
I know this lady wh knows I am TS, anyways she has been getting on me lately that I need to start wearing a bra. Of course she has all these reasons about why it would be a good idea.
It isn't about humiliation or anything like that, as she is a friend, not a lover.

I really hate the things, but she is like "Well Erin, that is part of being a woman..."

Am I like the only person alive that has no infatuation with boobies or bras?

Tamara Croft
06-13-2010, 06:51 AM
Well you can read the book online, you don't even need to buy it... I can't see any CD being forced to wear a bra, that's like an oxymoron :heehee:

Deborah Jane
06-13-2010, 06:52 AM
Am I like the only person alive that has no infatuation with boobies or bras?

Quite possibly YES!!

Tamara Croft
06-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Quite possibly YES!!Nope, Tammy has no interest in them either, not even mine :eek:

BRANDYJ
06-13-2010, 07:00 AM
My brassiere discipline includes time outs. If they don't behave I won't wear them for them duration of the time out. They get all blown out of shape when I favor a well behaved brassiere. I think my bullet bra gets the point. I am the boss and they need to learn to support me.

rachael.davis
06-13-2010, 07:24 AM

"Attila, he's a sweetheart people just love him, but he's so easy going his business suffers for it"
Mr. H.T. Horrible, noted Norwegan Importer.

and i looked at their site, I don't ever plan on being ashamed of myself again, and the page seemed to hinge on humiliation

so

EEuuuwwwww, definately fictionmania fodder.

Mea GG
06-13-2010, 07:37 AM
For this method to work on most of you, it would have to involve plain white cotton bras...

no lace, cleavage, push-ups, forms, pretty colors, or silky fabrics...

then I bet you'd behave so you could wear your pretty things again!

BRANDYJ
06-13-2010, 07:46 AM
For this method to work on most of you, it would have to involve plain white cotton bras...

no lace, cleavage, push-ups, forms, pretty colors, or silky fabrics...

then I bet you'd behave so you could wear your pretty things again!

I was thinking along the same lines. The punishment would be for us to not be allowed to wear our pretties. Since I have a very accepting SO, it would be for me to NOT be allowed to wear a bra.

Stephenie S
06-13-2010, 07:51 AM
Well, MY bras are quite well behaved already. They never get out of line at all unless I just wear them out. 8 or so hours is about their limit. After that they can get a bit cranky. If I don't take them off when I get home from work, there's no telling what may happen. Sometimes I have to put them in the laundry hamper to wait.

Stephie

Deborah Jane
06-13-2010, 07:52 AM
The punishment would be for us to not be allowed to wear our pretties.

I doubt the world is ready for a scenario where I'm not allowed to wear my "pretties" :devil:

alice clair
06-13-2010, 08:34 AM
yes mine are very disiplined also they cant wait to jump on me whenever i am near them. It would definitly be punishment to not be able to wear one.

AlisonRenee
06-13-2010, 08:57 AM

Maybe Attila was an unrealized, frustrated TG. That would account for the pent-up rage.

ColleenW
06-13-2010, 01:36 PM
There certainly has been a lot of humor about this subject:tongueout.

Of all of the stuff in the book I think Chapter 4 is probably most important for us, it's the chapter on concealing the telltale signs of bra wearing. While most of this is well known to most of us who have been wearing a bra for some time it is good information for those just getting started.:)

kellycan27
06-13-2010, 02:50 PM
There certainly has been a lot of humor about this subject:tongueout.

Of all of the stuff in the book I think Chapter 4 is probably most important for us, it's the chapter on concealing the telltale signs of bra wearing. While most of this is well known to most of us who have been wearing a bra for some time it is good information for those just getting started.:)

I don't want to be accused of over thinking this, but wouldn't the best advice be to...keep your shirt on? :heehee:

ColleenW
06-13-2010, 03:04 PM
I don't want to be accused of over thinking this, but wouldn't the best advice be to...keep your shirt on? :heehee:

Well, yes, but the back strap shoulder straps and strap adjusters will show if it's a thin shirt or even if it's a thicker shirt that's pulled tight across the back. Just look at any GG! Of course I think it's really best just to get to the point where you don't really care what other people think as long as you're comfortable with yourself. :daydreaming:

docrobbysherry
06-13-2010, 05:24 PM
I LOVE science fiction stories!:D

Maybe some straight guy will grow REAL breasts after wearing that magical discipline bra?:eek:

Or, turn into one GIANT BOOB!? COOL!:devil:

What will "she" do with/to him then? Oh, I can't wait to find out!:brolleyes:

Toni_Lynn
06-13-2010, 05:34 PM
and i looked at their site, I don't ever plan on being ashamed of myself again, and the page seemed to hinge on humiliation

I'm glad that someone else said it. I, quite frankly, find the whole concept being presented to be offensive and degrading to those of us who have struggled over the years to not only self-accept, but also find someone who accepts, the fact that we like wearing bras, for whatever reason whether it be gynecomastia or personal reasons such as it brings about a feeling of wholeness.

I personally hate it when aspects of femininity are used for humiliation. I suffered severe emotion trauma at age 13 as a result of being humiliated about my own feminine inclinations. Things like this make my blood boil.

I know, I can hear it now. Lighten up, its all in fun, it doesn't mean anything. Sorry, when you've been abused over just wanting to be yourself, it ain't funny.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

sissystephanie
06-13-2010, 05:35 PM
Except my time in the military, I have been wearing a bra for over 60 years. I don't think it affected my behaviour at all. And I think my late wife would agree with me! I started wearing a bra, on doctors orders, at age 9! I am now 78 and still wear one all day long. since I am a Crossdresser, I love my bras!

RADER
06-13-2010, 05:46 PM
I ordered the book, to let my wife read. Now she lets me dress at home
only with under dress out side as long as you can not tell. This might be
interesting????? LOL Rader

AmandaM
06-13-2010, 05:57 PM
If I wasn't a CDer, no way in hell a woman is getting me in a bra!

suit
06-13-2010, 07:24 PM
unless it really turns her on ! no ! Stop Dont ! hey ohh that feels..... nice..mmm ok

MsJanessa
06-13-2010, 08:06 PM
to go back to the original post, it sounds like a fantasy that a lot of CDs have--as for Me, nobody has to force Me--I do it because I want to

AlisonRenee
06-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Maybe some straight guy will grow REAL breasts after wearing that magical discipline bra?:eek:

Or, turn into one GIANT BOOB!? COOL!:devil:

.... I'm thinking that the person who cooked up this cockamamie idea is one giant boob already.

Carol Elizabeth
06-14-2010, 12:10 PM
to go back to the original post, it sounds like a fantasy that a lot of CDs have--as for Me, nobody has to force Me--I do it because I want to

I tend to agree with the "fantasy" view. At least for me, I can dress just about any way I want around the house with one notable exception -- a bra! I really don't have any "men's" underwear, I wear skirts most of the time, I sleep in a nightgown, but her line of tolerance ends with a bra.

Oh well - I'll enjoy what I have and let the brasierre training be a little fantacy.

CE

sometimes_miss
06-14-2010, 04:40 PM
It's just the guilt thing surfacing again. We simply want someone else to take responsibility for having us dressed in female stuff, and usually want them to 'force' us to act feminine as well. Not that I need any such coercion, of course. I have decent sized boobs; without a bra, they kind of flop around too much at times, so I wear a bra because I should. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Renee_E
06-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Bra Disipline? Is that when my makes me take my bra off.