PDA

View Full Version : Glad it's over

Lucy_Bella
06-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Wow , I just went through the longest streak of CDing in my life.. I'm glad it's over and I am wore out from it. It takes a lot doing the dual gender crap and I really don't have time for it, the shaving alone is awful let alone locking myself up from the outside world in my room like a hermit.
It started back in November and wound down last week ,can't tell you how much money I spent fueling it , all I care about is getting my life back. I have no interest in getting back into at this time and I sure hope it last , I have a lot of things to do and it's hard to get anything done locked up. I am curious. What was the longest streak any of you went through and how long did it take before the urges to come back again?

NathalieX66
06-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Put it away, take a break....stop thinking about it. :drink:

Hair is the greatest enemy of crossdressing.

Karen564
06-12-2010, 11:56 PM
Locked up?.... like a hermit?

What happened, were you in jail or something ?

That sure didn't sound like much fun ...:sad:

Anyway I'm glad your finally out...:hugs:

sterling12
06-13-2010, 12:29 AM
Yeah, I'll "second that emotion." Why The Hell would you lock yourself up?

On The Face of This, it seems that you are unaccepting of your Gift? Perhaps that's why your so angry and dissatisfied?

Since your choosing to fight it so hard, seems likely that a desire to crossdress will return sooner, and stronger. If you choose to just be P.O.'d, it's likely that this stuff will make you bitter and crazy. You decide if that's a good idea!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Lucy_Bella
06-13-2010, 12:42 AM
Yeah, I'll "second that emotion." Why The Hell would you lock yourself up?

On The Face of This, it seems that you are unaccepting of your Gift? Perhaps that's why your so angry and dissatisfied?

Since your choosing to fight it so hard, seems likely that a desire to crossdress will return sooner, and stronger. If you choose to just be P.O.'d, it's likely that this stuff will make you bitter and crazy. You decide if that's a good idea!

Peace and Love, Joanie
I agree as much as it sucks keeping Lucy private, I have too my daughter and her family are staying with me until they can get off on their own. I will not expose my dressing in front of her she wasn't raised to be around or seeing me that way or even knowing I do it.

Anger and dissatisfied may seep from having to hide it I'm sure, so yeah it sucks.

CD Susie
06-13-2010, 01:35 AM
When I was younger I fought it myself. It cost a lot of money to do so. I would buy new pantyhose/heels in secret online. A few weeks later I would get pissed off and throw them away trying to quit. I love the man I am and I think that is where the battle is.

Susie and my male self had a big battle at age 20. My male self loved playing sports, dirt bikes, etc. Susie loved to dress up sexy, feel sexy and want to be a little dirty girl. The problem is I didn't want anyone to find out because I was scared to loose out on all the fun things I did while being my male self. I didn't CD for over a year, moved to Florida and you know what happened??

I ended up spending over $1200 on new clothes/shoes/makeup/wigs in one day when it finally exploded! For the next month while I lived alone in a relatives home I rented out, I dressed each and every day after work. It was winter here so I wore pants because I ended up shaving my legs and arms even. It slowly died down and my hair all grew back, but I still dress up at least 3 times a month.

When I met my girlfriend 2 years ago I ended up throwing some things away. Key there is some things. I couldn't throw out all the outfits or heels. That is when I realized this was going to be with me for the rest of my life.

No one knows I do it except my girlfriend. She doesn't mind it at all and sometimes asks, "Where is my little dirty girl Susie?" lol

I told her 2 weeks into our relationship. Shocked at first. Then I drove over to her parents house with a box. Opened it up and slide on my heels. I said accept it or I leave today! She accepted it! Good because I love her. :D

Today she had the nerve to paint my toe nails purple. Well of course 2 hours later I'm dressed up and were getting it on while I'm dressed, but that's another story.

The point is you may not be able to shake this and it will come back. Back in full force like it happened to me perhaps. I just learn to live with it.

girltoy
06-13-2010, 02:57 AM
After my divorce I went through my closet and junked about 4 garbage bags (the big lawn-size ones). The stuff that I absolutely adored I locked into a footlocker and buried it in the back of my closet. I focused on getting my life together ... and then got wrapped up in work, dating, getting together with friends, etc etc. Two years later and I'm starting to re-visit this aspect of my life. :daydreaming:

claire2454
06-13-2010, 04:14 AM
Wow , I just went through the longest streak of CDing in my life.. I'm glad it's over and I am wore out from it. It takes a lot doing the dual gender crap and I really don't have time for it, the shaving alone is awful let alone locking myself up from the outside world in my room like a hermit.
It started back in November and wound down last week ,can't tell you how much money I spent fueling it , all I care about is getting my life back. I have no interest in getting back into at this time and I sure hope it last , I have a lot of things to do and it's hard to get anything done locked up. I am curious. What was the longest streak any of you went through and how long did it take before the urges to come back again?

well lucy, my longest cding is still going but then my SO knows i cd so it's not a problem, and to lock yourself in ? well i stay in the house and just do things, meet up with othe cd'ers for coffee and chat about once a month. as i like other girls here just love to cd. i am here to just enjoy them moment as life is too short to worry. hope it goes well with you lucy big :hugs: from me.

lol claire

Loni
06-13-2010, 04:39 AM
if you mean how long have i gone with out dressing?

there was a number of years were i stopped...living, just worked and no rest. finely came out of that funk, and started living again.
other than that i have most always have done something for my whole adult life. and part of my teenage years.

Freddy12
06-13-2010, 04:44 AM
I'm sorry this was not a good experience for you. I have never had the opportunity to be dressed for any length of time (a day was the longest) so I can't really respond to your question. One thing I'm sure of. Ther urges will return. No matter what, the urges will return.

Gisele
06-13-2010, 06:08 AM
You can get too much of a good thing.

You may need to take it in slow strides. I did. Work on eyebrows, hair, nails & shaving so that way when you decide to dress it won't be so much work at once.

Then work on getting out so you won't have to feel locked up. I totaly understand about being dressed and needing too get stuff done around the house like yard work and the like. It's hard to do that wearing a skirt & pumps and not being out with everyone.

I hope you get your life back and get to have fun when you want too.:hugs:

Kate Simmons
06-13-2010, 06:24 AM
We probably work at least as twice as hard (if not more) than GG's to look nice(if that is the right word). Only we can determine if all the time and effort has really been worth it.:)

AKAMichelle
06-13-2010, 10:35 AM
There was your first mistake. You locked yourself up. You should have gone out and then you could have done the things that needed doing en femme. That would have begun to blend both sides into one. Plus it is not as tiring that way either.

LisaTaylor
06-13-2010, 12:10 PM
The longest I went without dressing was about 18 months. I think I was both trying to "prove" something to myself, and to appease a SO. Turned out the SO wasn't worth my time and effort, and the only thing I proved to myself was that my female side is a part of me that won't just go away.

There is, of course, always "too much of a good thing". Find your balance and you'll be a lot happier. Trying to "turn off" my female side didn't make me any happier. Everything in moderation.

Celeste
06-13-2010, 01:12 PM
I also agree,going out just a little lets you know there's no lock on the door,it relieved a lot of internal stress for me,even a midnight drive can alleviate it.If people want to try and guess about you,so be it,let their minds wonder.I shelved Celeste for 11 years,it was like throwing away the key to my house,knowing I'd be locked out.

sandra-leigh
06-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Longest streak? Oh, about 3 years -- so far. :heehee: (5 years if you count continuous under-dressing.)

pamela_a
06-13-2010, 02:26 PM
I cross dressed for around 45 years. Thankfully I've transitioned and I never have to cross dress and wear men's clothing again. :)