PDA

View Full Version : coffee mornings

claire2454
06-13-2010, 04:34 AM
HI Girls

how are you all ? i am well and enjoying my day here.

just a small question do any other girl hold or go to other t-girls homes for coffee ? as i hold a coffee morning once a month, for other girls to come and change and have a chat and coffee.

:love:

Freddy12
06-13-2010, 04:46 AM
That's wonderful. I've not been a part of that kind of thing, but wish I were. I'd get to fully dress more often. Ah, if only!

Gisele
06-13-2010, 05:58 AM
Our local TGinKY group members about once or twice a month meet for coffee at a coffee shop in Lexington on a week night. I haven't been as I am at work or getting off and by the time I get home and shower, dress & make up, it's about bed time. LOL

Sara Jessica
06-13-2010, 08:08 AM
Ooooh, I love coffee!!! :)

Actually, my own idea of a coffee morning is what happens pretty much every morning, that I have a chance to relax and simply be myself before the stress of the day kicks in. This seems to have a calming effect on me, reducing the sound of the white noise in my head so that more often than not, I can have much-needed focus during the day.

But such is life on the middle path. I applaud you for opening your home to others as you describe. That's another disadvantage of being where I'm at with this whole thing, in not being able to socialize with others at home which of course would be much less exhausting (& less expensive) than having to go out all the time.

AlsoSamantha
06-13-2010, 09:36 AM
What a great idea!

msginaadoll
06-13-2010, 09:58 AM
Ive never been to a coffee meet, however I did go for drinks and snacks at a friends. It felt so nice just to sit and chat and laugh with the other ladies.

Cassandra Lynn
06-13-2010, 10:16 AM
A new GG acquaintance of mine, is one of those wonderful women who are enlightened about gender and loves to help those like us. She is making arrangements to have a "high tea" get together next month and is pushing me to attend. I really, really want to, but i'm still in financial limbo and can't get together the clothes and accessories to present appropriately. She says not to worry, but i'd feel so out of place with the other t-girls who have it all "goin on".
Good for you, what a wonderful way to get together and socialize. mj (Cassie)

Andrea's Lynne
06-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Sounds like a wonderful idea

AKAMichelle
06-13-2010, 10:28 AM
That sounds like fun. Where is it that I need to come for coffee.? :devil:

kaitlin
06-13-2010, 11:02 AM
To be able to meet other Girls for breakfast/coffee at someones home would be a dream come true for me!

Deborah Jane
06-13-2010, 11:08 AM
I have coffee mornings every morning with Sheila, we drink gallons of it :D

Anyone here is welcome to join us, just remember to bring coffee [we're a bit prone to running out :sad:]

Teri Jean
06-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Claire in my case I am one of two in the area and have not done that as yet. I do have my late wife's sisters who are supportive and we get together at least once a week for a coffee and snacks. We have been doing that for about three years and I have been CDing/transitioning for two and half yrs.

claire2454
06-13-2010, 02:34 PM
That sounds like fun. Where is it that I need to come for coffee.? :devil:

Hi Michelle

you need to come to the Uk and then leicester in leicestershire in the east midlands.

lol claire