PDA

View Full Version : For the FTM's

Empress Lainie
06-13-2010, 12:24 PM
OK I have a question I would like to see views on from y'all.

I also bet that there will be as many answers as there are FTM's, since one size does not fit all, either with FTM's or MTF's.

I am also guilty of not thinking of you wonderful guys when posting in this section, and I apologize. I shall try to not make that mistake again.

The question is: How do you feel about a possible relationship (as in a marriage) with an MTF? (I don't exclude post ops either in my question.)

2nd: Do you prefer a gg over an MTF? (in general I mean)

NiCo
06-13-2010, 01:32 PM
Sorry I don’t like [relationship wise] either GGs or MtFs I’m gay after all. I do have a MtF for a best friend [every female needs a gay best friend lololol].

There is no difference to me between GGs and MtFs. But I guess it’s easier for me and Alyx cause we sorta understand each other, and we both know how important it is when you get news on hormones or surgery…a GG best friend wouldn’t understand the excitement as much.

Generally, I don’t see a difference between any woman. As long as they can handle my rants, that is all.

Ze
06-13-2010, 03:31 PM
I'm a ladies man, to put it plainly. :) GGs are a no-brainer, but I indeed have found myself interested in some of the MtFs here, CDs or TGs. I'd prefer a post-op MtF to pre-op simply because somebody with their...certain bits would really make me jealous. :o Even though she obviously wouldn't use them or want them, I'd still be jealous. I also feel inferior when my (potential) mate is taller than me, GG or MtF.

I have issues to work through. :heehee: That's what keeps me from being interested in MtFs more. I usually draw myself to the pixie GGs because they make me feel more like a man.

Kieron Andrew
06-13-2010, 04:01 PM
The question is: How do you feel about a possible relationship (as in a marriage) with an MTF? (I don't exclude post ops either in my question.)

2nd: Do you prefer a gg over an MTF? (in general I mean)

I have dated a few mtfs, and if i wasn't in a relationship and on the way to be married i would most definitely have a relationship with a mtf again, as for who i prefer...neither each individual woman is different, whether mtf or gg

Empress Lainie
06-15-2010, 09:10 PM
Thank you for your responses. It was interesting to me to see your views on the questions I proposed.

Thornton
06-15-2010, 09:38 PM
I could probably be with an MtF post-op, or a pre-op who planned on surgery in the near future.

As for preference, no, I don't think I prefer a GG over MtF. I've never been in a relationship with an MtF, but I definitely wouldn't turn a girl down because of that