PDA

View Full Version : Encouragement, savings, treated , acceptance, copping.

Nicole Erin
06-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Yes reader, I know you were thinking "Oh boy, one of Erin's "piss and moan" threads.
Not this time. :D I will share a few things having to do with fashion, acceptance, cashier respect, and the store "fashion bug". We will also be talking about my boobies. (YAYYYY!!) AHEM!

(Gets concentrated serious face)

Saturday, my good friend at school was telling me how I needed to start wearing a bra. I explained I hated them. She goes "Well Steve*, that is part of being a woman..." So she goes into all that. She is helping me with femme stuff. ENCOURAGEMENT :thumbsup:

So, today, off to Fashion Bug. They have these slightly padded bras. I didn't really want to try one on, I just hoped they would fit well based on my normal bra size. BOGO and I had a coupon, so $30 total (saved $50). SAVINGS! :thumbsup:

Well here is the acceptance thing - when I went in, my hair looked bad, no makeup, but I had a cute top and shorts and sandals. I asked the cashier, in my femme voice, "can I still use this?" She goes, "let me ask the boss". She goes, "Hey (manager), can she use this coupon even though these bras are on sale?" Manager goes , "Yes go ahead, we know her". Then the cashier and I had a little chat, she was telling me about a bad customer, and said, "Girl, here is the thing, men just do not call this store to find out what time we close!" (some guy called and asked, probably someone with the bad customer they had earlier) TREATED LIKE A WOMAN :thumbsup:

There is no way I could have been passing, I mean I was looking bad. I think what it was, they must have ascertained that I am TS are are respectful enough to treat me as they would any other woman. ACCEPTANCE :thumbsup:

So I get home, take a shower, and had to try on one of my new bras. Well, given I might fill out a B cup, but they don't have 44B, so, I got 44C. seemed to fit OK, I don't like the feel of a bra. But, with the slight padding and my own moobage, I actually made the bra look OK. with my shirt on, it looks like I have right about a hand-full. Looked good from the sides, front, not excellent, but good. What woman has perfect boobs anyways? But *I* thought, for the first time, that my chest looked good for a woman. So much so, I could not resist COPPING A FEEL. :o Narcissist?

I was nervous about going to buy bras, not sure why....
But what started as nerve-racking ended up being a good "chest rack".

So, what better turn-out could I have asked for?
Thanks for reading, and what do you think?

*Not my real male name, I changed it to protect the guilty.

eluuzion
06-14-2010, 04:14 AM
I think that any discussion thread about boobies is worth replying to.

hmmmmm, guess that is all I have for now....:love: Sorry, I guess it was just an autonomic reflex...:battingeyelashes:

Kaitlyn Michele
06-14-2010, 07:39 AM
nicole...that all sounds good...:hugs:

life is just living it ...you were there, you were doing it, you saved some cash, she said, "girl...."...its all good...now you have some good day savings for a bad patch..

i love your honesty and openness:hugs::hugs:

TxKimberly
06-14-2010, 07:45 AM
So it sounds like positive things all around!

kimdl93
06-14-2010, 08:31 AM
Very affirming!

AKAMichelle
06-14-2010, 09:37 AM
Yes reader, I know you were thinking "Oh boy, one of Erin's "piss and moan" threads.
Not this time. :D I will share a few things having to do with fashion, acceptance, cashier respect, and the store "fashion bug". We will also be talking about my boobies. (YAYYYY!!) AHEM!

(Gets concentrated serious face)

Saturday, my good friend at school was telling me how I needed to start wearing a bra. I explained I hated them. She goes "Well Steve*, that is part of being a woman..." So she goes into all that. She is helping me with femme stuff. ENCOURAGEMENT :thumbsup:

So, today, off to Fashion Bug. They have these slightly padded bras. I didn't really want to try one on, I just hoped they would fit well based on my normal bra size. BOGO and I had a coupon, so $30 total (saved $50). SAVINGS! :thumbsup:

Well here is the acceptance thing - when I went in, my hair looked bad, no makeup, but I had a cute top and shorts and sandals. I asked the cashier, in my femme voice, "can I still use this?" She goes, "let me ask the boss". She goes, "Hey (manager), can she use this coupon even though these bras are on sale?" Manager goes , "Yes go ahead, we know her". Then the cashier and I had a little chat, she was telling me about a bad customer, and said, "Girl, here is the thing, men just do not call this store to find out what time we close!" (some guy called and asked, probably someone with the bad customer they had earlier) TREATED LIKE A WOMAN :thumbsup:

There is no way I could have been passing, I mean I was looking bad. I think what it was, they must have ascertained that I am TS are are respectful enough to treat me as they would any other woman. ACCEPTANCE :thumbsup:

So I get home, take a shower, and had to try on one of my new bras. Well, given I might fill out a B cup, but they don't have 44B, so, I got 44C. seemed to fit OK, I don't like the feel of a bra. But, with the slight padding and my own moobage, I actually made the bra look OK. with my shirt on, it looks like I have right about a hand-full. Looked good from the sides, front, not excellent, but good. What woman has perfect boobs anyways? But *I* thought, for the first time, that my chest looked good for a woman. So much so, I could not resist COPPING A FEEL. :o Narcissist?

I was nervous about going to buy bras, not sure why....
But what started as nerve-racking ended up being a good "chest rack".

So, what better turn-out could I have asked for?
Thanks for reading, and what do you think?

*Not my real male name, I changed it to protect the guilty.

Sounds like you had a great time.

I think that any discussion thread about boobies is worth replying to.

hmmmmm, guess that is all I have for now....:love: Sorry, I guess it was just an autonomic reflex...:battingeyelashes:

You have a one track mind. :D

Kathi Lake
06-14-2010, 10:16 AM
I think that any discussion thread about boobies is worth replying to.And a big double-ditto from me! We love our boobies! :)

Very affirming!Affirming. Heh heh. Firm. Ha! Please tell me the pun was intentional! :)

Nicole,

Great thread! It seems that others readily accept you even when you don't. Learn from that! I'm also so glad that you have a mentor that is willing to help - and strongly nudge you when necessary.

Kathi

Nicole Erin
06-14-2010, 01:11 PM
I am not a boob-lover per-se, (more of a leg fan) anyways,

Yes, so with the right bra, I don't quite hate them as much.

I think we all have something in our life that struggles cause we are CD/TS, like family, strangers, work, whatever, but for me, shopping has never been an issue.

Yeah my friend at school, she has a brother who is TG, at least I think, she says he looks like a woman. Like all petite and stuff.

I was telling her about my shopping experience on facebook, well, sent a message, I am now just waiting for her comments when we get to school, "See Erin, I told you...."

THEN she will be like, "You need to start wearing it all the time..."

GG's are harsh, man. "You must do this", BUT, it is sometimes the kick in the butt we need. :heehee:

kimdl93
06-14-2010, 04:11 PM
And a big double-ditto from me! We love our boobies! :)

Affirming. Heh heh. Firm. Ha! Please tell me the pun was intentional! :)

Nicole,

Great thread! It seems that others readily accept you even when you don't. Learn from that! I'm also so glad that you have a mentor that is willing to help - and strongly nudge you when necessary.

Kathi

yes, Kathi, it was intentional. I expected a groan or two ;)

rachael j.
06-14-2010, 04:56 PM
You should have tried on the bra's for fit while you were there! I love Fashionbug! The associates and manager at the one I go to most all know me. I've tried on clothes, shoes and intimates (bras) there with no problems at all! I take my business to where I'm appreciated!!!!!

Kayla Shadows
06-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Sounds like a good turn-out all around.Sometimes they can be annoying but I dont mind bras to much.Glad you found a good fit.I got the 1st one from a store,that i purchased myself,just about 2 weeks ago.Kinda weird feeling at first but you get over it.Kinda just like buying anything else.I was copping a feel a lil while ago too,lol :o I got smaller breast forms :) .Some guy copped a feel when I walked by Saturday night :straightface: I was like,dude,wtf.Sounds like some decent people you run into and go to school with though.Thats awesome.Cant beat saving money too :thumbsup:

Shopping is a pain sometimes.Sucks having a guys body.Sometimes the top will fit the forms but then its too huge in the waist.Then the waist will be fine but it wont fit the forms.Ugh...

charlie
06-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Hello Nicole!
It sounds like you agree with your friend that having a bra will help your female visage and vision of yourself. There is just nothing more4 feminine then a bra....for obvious reasons.