PDA

View Full Version : once a crossdresers always a crossdresser

AriannaH
06-13-2010, 09:07 PM
When I was in my early teens I would raid my moms closet and wear her high heels, pantyhose, and dresses. I would think when I was older I would have my own clothes and shoes. I could dress every night, I would think. Then I forgot about until I was joking around with some GG friends about wearing dresses and high heels. I started searching web sites and found high heels in my size, bought them and some dresses. Now have several pair of shoes. Haven't gone out in drag yet but fantasize someday I could.

Rogina B
06-13-2010, 09:35 PM
Many of us started the same way.Not sure of your age now,but enjoy your girl side!:hugs:

ColleenW
06-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Couldn't agree more, excepting that I started with my sisters stuff:o

tammygirl79
06-13-2010, 10:46 PM
When I was in my early teens I would raid my moms closet and wear her high heels, pantyhose, and dresses. I would think when I was older I would have my own clothes and shoes. I could dress every night, I would think. Then I forgot about until I was joking around with some GG friends about wearing dresses and high heels. I started searching web sites and found high heels in my size, bought them and some dresses. Now have several pair of shoes. Haven't gone out in drag yet but fantasize someday I could.
Yep, that's how i started out too sweetie. Started sneaking into my Moms closet when I was a teen, and trying on her cloths. Then i got married and did the same with my wife's cloths....thank God we were pretty much the same size...lol. Once I got a divorce and was on my own, I purchased some panties and bras. Then I purchased some dresses, nylons, purses, shoes, earings, choker necklaces, watch...etc, etc. It just kept building...lol.

eluuzion
06-14-2010, 04:00 AM
yeah...

It is one of those emotional milestones analogous to the day you got your first car. Life changes forever.

Jenniferpl
06-14-2010, 04:25 AM
Been there done that. That is how most of us started and for me it has yet to go away.

Deborah Jane
06-14-2010, 05:33 AM
Been there, done that, even got the T'shirt [it's pink :battingeyelashes:]

BRANDYJ
06-14-2010, 05:38 AM
Me too! But hey!...where's my T'shirt?

Freddy12
06-14-2010, 05:59 AM
Your story sounds like it could be told by any of us. More importantly, I think you are correct. Once a crossdresser, always a crossdresser. The urges may go for a while, but they seem to always come back. For some, they don't ever go.

Your feelings are normal.

sometimes_miss
06-14-2010, 07:58 AM
Welcome to the asylum, Mrs heels. We've pretty much all gone through something similar. Enjoy wearing the clothes, being as much of a girl as you can, or whatever it is that you enjoy. There's no known harm in it, other than ostracizing yourself from the vast majority of GG's out there.

AKAMichelle
06-14-2010, 09:29 AM
Quit fantasizing and prepare for your big appearance in the world. Then act like a diva because you deserve it.

Barbara_MacKenzie
06-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Looks like most of trod a similar path, isnt it such a wonderful feeling when you are fully dressed in panties, stockings and heels, etc. I'm glad there isn't a cure for it!

sissystephanie
06-14-2010, 03:58 PM
Looks like most of trod a similar path, isnt it such a wonderful feeling when you are fully dressed in panties, stockings and heels, etc. I'm glad there isn't a cure for it!

There is a cure, you can stop!! If you really truly want to!! But who does? Years ago I did stop dressing completely for 5 years. I only started doing it again because my dear late wife begged me to!!

~Michelle~
06-14-2010, 09:29 PM
There is a cure, you can stop!! If you really truly want to!! But who does? Years ago I did stop dressing completely for 5 years. I only started doing it again because my dear late wife begged me to!!

I don't think you can speak for everybody else based on your own single experience.

tammygirl79
06-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Been there, done that, even got the T'shirt [it's pink :battingeyelashes:]
i wanted the T-shirt too, but they were only giving them out to the first 100 CD's to enter the closet....I was taking to long getting ready (takes a lot of make-up to make me pretty) at home so i was late ariveing...lol.