PDA

View Full Version : Hooky

TiffanyTgirl
06-14-2010, 11:53 AM
I am supposed to be working from home, and I am, but temptation got me. i am dressed and loving it. No makeup or wig, but skirt top and underthings. I am so happy. Anyone else doing the same?

Emma Campbell
06-14-2010, 12:14 PM
i do it all the time i love it

kimdl93
06-14-2010, 12:14 PM
sort of - I am supposed to be working, but I took a break to check the discussion board. I'm fully dressed w/make up and jewelry....very fun

Bobbie Bee
06-14-2010, 12:19 PM
Not working, but I'm going to get partially dressed.

Loni
06-14-2010, 12:19 PM
i am every thing from just under-dressed to full on, when not at work. but then again i do not work at home.
even when i am at work i am dressed in my underwear. lace and all. just the company has a dress code of work pants and shirt, but they can not/do not say what is under. :D.

DonnaT
06-14-2010, 12:51 PM
I rarely get the chance to work from home, but when I do, it's definitely while wearing a skirt.

Kate Simmons
06-14-2010, 01:05 PM
I'm just wondering why you can't work and dress at the same time, if you are doing it from home.:)

Cheryl James
06-14-2010, 01:12 PM
I'm not right now because my wife is home. But, when she isn't, I am and it is one of my small pleasures. Her presence keeps me from doing it as much as I would like. Enjoy yourself.

tammygirl79
06-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Guilty as charged your honor...lol. I do it all the time. I get the urge to get all dolled up, when I should be doing something else instead.

AKAMichelle
06-14-2010, 02:05 PM
I work from the house everyday and now I am partially dressed everyday. I find a work a lot better this way.

Sarah Doepner
06-14-2010, 02:08 PM
When I worked and had the chance to work at home I was always either much prettier or a hellovalot more casual than when I had to go to the office. Now that I'm retired I'm too busy to dress during the day. I hate to say that I miss work, but it would be nice to be confined to the house occasionally.

Heisthebride
06-14-2010, 03:08 PM
I'm the same way. I usually dress but no makeup or wig when i work at home. Twice a year I also go all out body wax, gel nails. I take a few days PTO and work from home a couple days.

Now get back to work there missy...

TiffanyTgirl
06-14-2010, 03:54 PM
I work in the construction so I can't wear a skirt and heels on the job. But today is a paper work day and I just couldn't resist the urge, temptation, or opportunity.

sometimes_miss
06-14-2010, 05:07 PM
I'm worse. I occasionally call in sick to work because I can't bear to take off my female stuff, and can't get it together enough to play the part of a standard issue guy for a whole shift. If I make a mistake, people can die, so I feel sort of justified in taking a 'mental health day'.

Debb
06-14-2010, 07:19 PM
When I read Cheryl James' reply ( http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2179177&postcount=8 ), it occurred to me to ask: does anyone have trouble with resentment when their wife is around, because it means that they can't dress?

I dress when working from home, also, and when my wife didn't know about it, I kind of resented that she didn't go anyplace. Now that she knows about my dressing, it's not a problem .. just wondered if anyone else experienced that feeling.

TiffanyTgirl
06-15-2010, 09:34 AM
I don't resent my SO being around. I just took advantage of an opportunity. I usually talk myself out of it. This time i didn't. It was fun wearing heels all day and am looking forward to my next shot at it.

Gerrijerry
06-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Gee I am not at home. I am at work. I have on a lovely suit today nice cream color skirt white blouse and matching jacket. Cream heels, and approp. lingerie. Makeup and my hair is looking nice to day. I do hate when it rains.

telawilson
06-15-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm just wondering why you can't work and dress at the same time, if you are doing it from home.:)

As long as you're dressed in business attire! :)

TiffanyTgirl
06-16-2010, 02:20 PM
You are lucky GerriJerri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure you look professional and great!

pamela_a
06-16-2010, 02:29 PM
I was thinking the same thing as Gerri. I'm sitting in the office today wearing a multicolor print skirt, white blouse, and strappy sandals; with of course the appropriate undergarments, make-up and jewelry.

alice clair
06-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Hi Ladies, i am at home and wearing a skirt and sports bra, i wasn't feeling well or i would be at work, which is driving around helping folks with their vehicles that are broken. Not much fun but it is rewarding at times. I rarely play hooky though.

Michelle

TiffanyTgirl
06-17-2010, 09:49 AM
Good for you Michelle. Take a little time for you.