PDA

View Full Version : Karrens Afternoon Out

Karren H
08-23-2005, 12:06 AM
Last year I had an adventure that I would like to share....

Took a half day off work, told the wife I had a meeting off site.

The day started out ok, went downtown in the morning for the remainder of the conference I was attending. Of coarse the speeches ran over and got out at least 30 minutes late. Then missed the trolley and had to wait longer. Traffic was heavy but got to the rest area 30 minutes later than I wanted to. Went into the family restroom and started changing. Had made a dry run the previous day and it seemed safe and lightly used. Started off all wrong, set my purse in the sink and it had one of those automatic faucets. Put quite a bit of water in the purse!!! Then after 5 minutes someone tried to get into the room! Got me a little flustered so I started to hurry. Clothes looked good but hurried on the makeup and it showed. Was not very happy with the way I looked but time was wasting and had to get going. After about 20 minutes, left the restroom and started out the door. An older guy was coming in so I stopped and let him pass. Stood at the door for a moment anticipating going out side with all the people around. Took off for the truck, slowly working on my fem walk. Made it to the truck, no one was looking or pointing at me!! Felt great. Then I went to stick on my fingernails and the first one, the thumb, split right down the center! Didn’t have any extra thumbs so bagged the nails!

Started the truck and looked in the mirror, not happy with the make up but too late to start over. Off I go. About a 20-minute drive to Oglebay park near Wheeling. Wandered around and took some photos. Spent about 30 minutes just walking. Enjoying myself. It was hot so couldn’t wait to get back into Air Conditioning… Then back in the truck and off to a nearby shopping center. They have a Value City discount store where I like to shop. Walked in, grabbed a cart and headed for the shoes. Tried on about 7 pair and found a nice pair of saddles on sale. Then over to the dresses… picked out a couple black ones (love black) and went into the dressing room to try them on. Not very many people in the store and no one was starring at me sooo… The dresses didn’t fit right so put them back and went to the check out. The girl was nice but I could tell that she knew. Didn’t say much to her because was afraid my voice would give me away for sure!!! Paid for the shoes and off we go again… Drove downtown Wheeling looking for this CD friendly bar that a friend told me about. Near where the Nailler’s hockey team plays. Lot of bars in Wheeling but I think i found the right one. Then stopped by the water (Ohio River) and strolled along the edge for a few minutes. Still very few people around. Forgot to take the camera!!

Back to the truck and headed east back towards PA. Was starting to get thirsty so drove by a McD’s and it was way to busy. Kept going to a Wendy’s, no one in the drive through. Pulled up and in my best fem voice “Could I have a medium diet coke, please” $1.16. Drove to the window and I could tell that he knew I wasn’t a real girl! Should have seen the look on his face!! As I pulled away I heard him say “Roy, Roy, look at that!!!”. I about cracked up! After that I decided it was time to head back to the rest area. Got changed without any problem and made it back home for dinner right on time. All in all it was a great time out and have done it again numerous times!!

Luv
Karren

Mx Justina
08-23-2005, 12:41 AM
Never mind the camera!...I believe you, and I praise you for your courage as I do Emily.

As I've told Emily, the "Devil" is in those subtle and sublime details!... You didn't "drown" in that wide open, tossing reality... You'll coordinate things and pace yourself better in the future. That femme voice will come to you because you are out-motivated... For you it should be mostly practice, and properly accommodating blending-in nuances... A cummulative process...

Confidence isn't cheap...but you will own it eventually...

J.

Shaylynn
08-23-2005, 04:09 AM
You Go Girl! Think you are so very brave Karen, you did what most us girls just dream about. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I do plan to go out en femm this fall, hopefully around Halloween. I been doing some things to get ready for that big day: dieting, letting my hair grow out. I've been looking for a salon that will give me a professional femmy makeover. I want to be as passable as possible.

Hugs
shaylynn

Karren H
08-23-2005, 06:13 AM
Thanks Justina! You are so right. I'd been out evenings many times before and although not rivaling the “First time out”, it was a close second! For me its planning! What engineers do best! Practice and homework! Hehehehe. (Wish I had homework like that in school). The smallest detail, ie smile, posture, attitude...... And I did get photos of me in the park (yahoo profile) but had forgotten to take the camera along the Ohio river! Love photos of coal barges going by, yes and of Karren!
Luv K

Karren H
08-23-2005, 06:30 AM
Shaylynn,

Go for it! It is such a rush! Almost fainted the first time out! Walked to the door at least 10 times then just did it! Feeling was as intense as the first time sky diving! Falling away from the plane and looking back as the plane fades away! Super exciting and scarry all rolled into one experience! I'm getting chills thinking about it! And don't worry about being read. I still get read and I don't care! Got a right to dress like I want! You will have a blast, girl!
Luv Karren

Emily Ann Brown
08-23-2005, 07:17 AM
It's finally nice to hear the story in order and not just bits and pieces in our conversation. I was gonna make a crack about dressing in a public toilet, but then I realized that due to neighbor problems I probably will be doing the same thing on my first daylight outing. Geesh, I'm turning into you !!!

I want my mommy.

Emily Ann

Melissa Ryan
08-23-2005, 07:30 AM
Just pop over to our place! Youll find it a little more relaxed! And Emily, I'll fix the neighbors ;) Mine get the best smile I've got! :lol:

...........Melissa.............

Natalie x
08-23-2005, 11:34 AM
Oh boy, it sure is a thrill (I'll pass on the parachute jump, if it's all the same to you)! Thanks for sharing that, Karren, I hope there'll be many more like it. I'm off to your Yahoo, now, to look at the pics.

Love, Natalie

Karren H
08-23-2005, 03:10 PM
Melissa!! Love your country, mate!! Good on ya! Was in Sydney, Wollagon and the Hunter Valley in 2001 and had a blast! (Karren couldn't make the trip). Your customs would ask way too many questions!! Karren would have loved sitting at one of the little cafes around Darling Harbor or sun bathing at Bonzi Beach!! But coal mining was on the schedule!! :( And you definately have your priorities right when it comes to leasure!!
Luv Karren

Melissa Ryan
08-23-2005, 03:17 PM
Well, just remember I,m here next time!

Mx Justina
08-23-2005, 04:19 PM
It's finally nice to hear the story in order and not just bits and pieces in our conversation. I was gonna make a crack about dressing in a public toilet, but then I realized that due to neighbor problems I probably will be doing the same thing on my first daylight outing. Geesh, I'm turning into you !!!

I want my mommy.

Emily Ann

If Superman existed in todays environment, he too would be forced to occasionally do his dressovers in public rest rooms...and he didn't even use wigs.

J.

Kaitlyn Michele
08-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Congrats Karren...your profile pic looks great! very feminine...

i agree that walking out that door is an incredible rush for me too..

Getting read is just getting read...as long as you're careful, you're just giving them some conversation...

i was in a hotel lot dressed and this girl gave me the HUGEST smile because she had seen me going in and then going out by coincidence and she obviously wasnt sure until she got close up...good enuf for me!!! she just waved and laughed

-michele

Jesse69
08-27-2005, 10:18 PM
Karren - it's interesting to read stories about your outings since you look so passable in your pics. I will look forward to future posts of you and your stories. Hard to believe that you can be read - except when it comes to your voice. Are you the type that looks better in pics than in real life? For me, I'm not photogenic.

I guess I would like to try going out en femme during Halloween. But I have to find my femme pair of glasses first.

How long have you been crossdressing? When you shop en femme do most sales clerks know / can tell you're a man?

carolinesue
10-17-2005, 11:34 AM
Thanks Justina! You are so right. I'd been out evenings many times before and although not rivaling the “First time out”, it was a close second! For me its planning! What engineers do best! Practice and homework! Hehehehe. (Wish I had homework like that in school). The smallest detail, ie smile, posture, attitude...... And I did get photos of me in the park (yahoo profile) but had forgotten to take the camera along the Ohio river! Love photos of coal barges going by, yes and of Karren!
Luv K
Im new to the forum here but been a crossdresser for 40yrs and you look" HOT My wife knows and goes along with it, Im going out for a trial run but havent got everything I need yet , maybe I will send you a photo
by mail if I can but need a mailing address, If I can look half as good I would be happy, please send me a email if you like.
carolinesue42@yahoo.com I will be looking for it.
Caroline