PDA

View Full Version : first time with breast forms

reina1321
06-15-2010, 06:32 PM
if u have large breasts in your family should u go for large breast forms?

StaceyJane
06-15-2010, 06:46 PM
Possibly, When I ordered mine I got help from the Breastform Store in deciding what size to get.
You should go with what looks best for your chest. If you have a small chest large forms will look very large. If you have a large chest you won't be able to see small forms.

reina1321
06-15-2010, 06:50 PM
got u so small chest small forms
large chest large forms:daydreaming:

Freddy12
06-15-2010, 06:55 PM
Stacy has given good advice. I would add that you can certainly go with the size that will make you feel best. Some of it depends if you are wanting to pass, or if you are just dressing for your own enjoyment. If you're dressing just for yourself, do you care what size you get?

Kaz
06-15-2010, 06:58 PM
This is so much about what YOU want.

If you talk to GGs a lot this is always an issue! They either want bigger boobs or smaller boobs... I have never met a GG who is happy!

I have boobs that I think are too big and I am thinking about "downsizing"!

But I know I will miss them...?

It really is about you and your chest size...

I am 36 inches for bra strap, and my current boobs fill DD or E.

Kaz xx

KristinSkye
06-15-2010, 07:25 PM
I would personally go with what fits your frame the best, but whatever that is who knows.

My first set I felt were two sizes to big. Luckily I was able to sell them and pass them along to someone who probably made much better use of them. I got my second set and they're better, but I still think I need to go smaller.

I would recommend buying something you feel would be middle of the road between passing and enjoyment. Spend some time dressed with them then see if you want to go larger or smaller. The best part is that you're not stuck with them once you buy them ;)

Megan Thomas
06-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Given most breasts are never an identical size anyway, why not have 2 pairs of big and small forms and just mix and match them for that "real life" experience? :D

Gisele
06-15-2010, 09:06 PM
My mother was blessed with large breast. 34D if I remember right.

I am a 32 and I went to a DD they are a size 5 forms. I know what alot of you are thinking that's too big. Not really as I have a concaved chest and the breast forms kinda fill in my chest and I look as if I have a nice C cup with a top on.

I did buy a set of large forms for when I feel frisky though. :battingeyelashes:

marny
06-15-2010, 11:50 PM
I have had 6 sets of forms ,varing shapes and sizes. Best advise to you is take a proper measurement around your torso. choose cup size , reduce by one. Beleive me. you will be happier. :D

Parker0429
06-16-2010, 12:16 AM
My forms are a C cup and they fit me very nicely......not too big, but not small either. I would describe them as average. What I don't want to do while I am out is draw undue attention to myself. My clothing, usually a knee length skirt and a blouse, nice hosiery and medium height heels, are not excessive and my make-up is just enough to allow me to pass. I try not to wear anything or allow my make-up to cause me to stand out. C forms are perfect for my body size, and they weigh and feel like real breasts. Nothing sexier than a comfortable bra and breastforms.

CourtneyBleu
06-16-2010, 05:40 AM
I know this isn't what you really asked about but this video has helped me SOOOOOO much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYK-Z8FTvdQ&playnext_from=TL&videos=b-Cj3vL5Xl8

Cathy J
06-16-2010, 05:52 AM
I am medium framed (38B) and have small Trucare forms, I like to think of my breasts as "modest but adequate". They look real in any of my outfits.

Hugs,

Loni
06-16-2010, 06:04 AM
one good rule is if you put your chin on your chest and can just see your shoes, about right...but if you can not see the floor. O my you are big.:heehee:

how is your family in sizing? there is no right answer, a good "B" or "C" will fit most needs. if you like bigger then go for it.
but small frames = smaller breasts,
larger frames = larger breasts.

look on-line at what is sold in your band size this will give you a good starting point.

now that we have you all flustered, have fun.

Kate Simmons
06-16-2010, 06:23 AM
One of the nice things about being a CD is you can go with what makes you comfortable. Women don't have that choice.:)

Jennifer T
06-17-2010, 06:50 PM
I love my breastforms. They are a C cup and they look and feel great. They are avrage size for me but I would love to try a D just to see what they would look like on my figure.

Nicole Brown
06-17-2010, 09:29 PM
As I have recently written in another thread, I have several pairs of forms in different sizes and shapes and wear each according to the look I am trying to achieve. That said, I find for comfort and to help fit in better I usually wear a smaller size tear drop form. These forms would normally be considered small for my body, but because of their additional protrusion, they seem to complement me perfectly and help me present the appearance I am trying to achieve.

suzy
06-17-2010, 09:43 PM
I bought two pairs from the breast form store. The sales satff were "very" nice and helpful in helping me find the right pair. Still, it is based on what your desires are and what you tell them. I First bought a size D cup but after wearing them several times, I decided for my frame a C size would be better and ordered them. Now I have both. I wear the C's much more often than the D's, but I keep both pairs because my mood changes occasionally and I enjoy them both sooo much... I can stick them on and go braless and that is awesome!:battingeyelashes:

MargaretJ
06-18-2010, 07:59 AM
I bought mine in relation to my build, and with a 44 chest I thought a D cup would be the most suitable. Using the guides provided by breastforms I thought size 9 were the ones for me, and when I got them I was really pleased, but on measuring I found I was a 44DD. I like them, but when I get the cash I would like to get some to a C cup size.

kimdl93
06-18-2010, 08:54 AM
My rule is to go a little smaller than might otherwise be my inclination.