PDA

View Full Version : Would you bid?

Deborah Jane
06-15-2010, 07:41 PM
This is just a hypothetical question.

If someone were to give up C/Ding and put everything up for auction to the highest bidder, or sell raffle tickets at $5 a ticket, would you bid or buy as appropriate?

This would be for a large quantity of clothing, shoes, wigs, breastforms, makeup, etc, in fact just about everything you would need.

StaceyJane
06-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Tough question because I would really have to advise this person not to sell everything but put it up and save it for later.
On the other hand, I could really use some new stuff.
And if this person was really determined and had some great deals I would buy the raffle ticket.

Sheila
06-15-2010, 07:56 PM
only if the model comes with the things :D

tammygirl79
06-15-2010, 08:02 PM
If the clothing was my size, I liked the styles, and if the price was right....sure! :)

Kelly DeWinter
06-15-2010, 08:07 PM
This is just a hypothetical question.

If someone were to give up C/Ding and put everything up for auction to the highest bidder, or sell raffle tickets at $5 a ticket, would you bid or buy as appropriate?

This would be for a large quantity of clothing, shoes, wigs, breastforms, makeup, etc, in fact just about everything you would need.

Detailed 'hypothetical' questions usual mean there is an underling issue . Is everything ok ?

Phyliss
06-15-2010, 08:09 PM
OK, as I understand the question, Ms. X is getting rid of everything, for some reason. Would I bid on the lot? Probably not. Would I buy a raffle ticket? perhaps.
Since I hardly ever win any sort of raffle and the soon to be "late" Ms X needs the $$$$ to buy new guy clothes, I guess I'd pop for one or two tickets.

lisalove
06-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Yes I would, but with the stipulation of when she comes to her sences, she can have it all back, no charge.
Because we all know, purging is stupid, and we can't give this up no matter what.

Nicole Erin
06-15-2010, 09:35 PM
Are the undies well "scented"?

Stephenie S
06-15-2010, 09:46 PM
No, I have my own clothes.

sissystephanie
06-15-2010, 09:47 PM
I currently have more feminine clothes than I can possibly wear in whats left of my life! So I would not do anything! BTW, my clothes are mostly size 16, so if you would like to buy some contact me!:hugs:

Deborah Jane
06-15-2010, 09:49 PM
No, I have my own clothes.

Good for you

Bidding off!!!!

Looks like the dumpster will win the bid

BTW, it was only ever hypothetical, who knows where these ideas come from anyway

Von
06-15-2010, 11:34 PM
Like a CD starter kit! Perfect!:)

Maybe a turnkey wardrobe is a viable idea. It would mean finding not only someone your size, though, but also style-compatible.

I also have a little OCD, and used clothes are a bit of a mental block for me. Then again, so are buffets. (Otherwise, I'm perfectly normal!)

Loni
06-16-2010, 06:15 AM
No not the....dumpster....give them to the salvation army.

this charity gives over 80% profits back to those in need.
goodwill is only at 30% back, the rest is for "overhead" :eek:

msniki48
06-16-2010, 06:21 AM
I would have a hard time, knowing, this girl would someday want to do this again, as the girl inside beckons once more. if it was a GG that lost weight or anything like that i would have no problem....but taking the clothes from a sister......i don't think so:sad:

:hugs::love:

BRANDYJ
06-16-2010, 06:27 AM
IF the clothes were my size and maybe even one piece was something I always wanted but never bought (like a wedding dress) Then sure I'd bid or even buy a raffle ticket. But I don't want any undies. (to personal)

Sarah_GG
06-16-2010, 08:22 AM
I'd have to ensure that Stevie was kept well away from any bidding wars... auctions and ebay have a potent draw and we already have way too much stuff! :devil: