PDA

View Full Version : how to have a bigger butt

Anne-Lore
06-15-2010, 08:22 PM
Hi,

My newest idea is to have a bigger (feminine) butt. I'm quite satisfied with my figure, but this thing troubles me. Do you know how to make it larger? I don't want to get fat, and I want no surgery. I'm looking for a natural method.

Thanks,

Anne-Lore

kellycan27
06-15-2010, 08:29 PM
bon bons and 50,000 posts?
:heehee:

Sammy777
06-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Are you looking for this maybe? :heehee:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ImZTwYwCug&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ImZTwYwCug&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

jennifer easton
06-15-2010, 08:38 PM
Kelly,that won't work for me, every thing I eat go's to my tummy, if I could get that the same size as my tushie, I'd have a killer figure!!!!

tammygirl79
06-15-2010, 08:55 PM
I know it's not natural but a body shaper with a but booster on it is an option. Don't know how realistic they look or feel though, I've never tried one myself.

Gisele
06-15-2010, 09:01 PM
Padded panties are my best friend!

I go from nothing to "hey nice @ss.":battingeyelashes:

ColleenW
06-15-2010, 09:10 PM
I'd really not want to have a bigger butt, I'd much rather have a smaller waist.:o

tammygirl79
06-15-2010, 09:38 PM
I'd really not want to have a bigger butt, I'd much rather have a smaller waist.:o
I couldn't agree with you more!!!!

SummerJ
06-15-2010, 09:55 PM
wouldn't a smaller waist make your butt look bigger anyway? at least in theory?

Simply_Vanessa
06-15-2010, 10:02 PM
You can always tone the muscles! I have seen plenty of GGs actually bust out real parallel squats...but you can see it in their ass!

but you can just do some bodyweight workouts.

squats, sissy squats, and lunges are a good place to start.

you can also try walking sideways, and doing sideways lunges to help build a little hips.

all these tips work for me :) the guys love it...lol.

spiroxlii
06-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Squats. But not SUPER MALE BODYBUILDER squats with huge weights on your shoulders. Try high reps with low weight or no weight except your body. You can also do squat-like exercises that incorporate one of those exercise balls between your legs.

Simply_Vanessa
06-16-2010, 03:21 AM
I cant imagine many crossdressers doing that to themselves :eek: girls can get away with barbells but then again their hormones are different than ours.

Celeste
06-16-2010, 05:00 AM
Wow,i just can't get this,for me its about tight and femme,not about fat and jelly,the tighter the better,i don't want fat,i want lean...so every time someone wants but pads or fat,I'm totally perplexed.You want it firm and lean,not fatty and flying.Skinny is good,make it work for your style.

Loni
06-16-2010, 05:08 AM
squats even for a guy will work the lower back and the upper legs, add a barbell with just a tad of weight and you will get bigger arms faster.
just working some easy stretching with only body weight, swim laps and/or ride a roadie bike. will help the belly/butt combo.

CourtneyBleu
06-16-2010, 05:29 AM
padded panties.. you can find them to help your butt and your hips too if you want.

check on ebay for good prices, thats where I got mine!

Crysten
06-16-2010, 06:01 AM
Ah you all seem to miss the point here. I believe it's about "feminine body proportionality". A bit smaller shoulders/arms/neck, smaller waist, larger butt/thighs, smaller knees/shins/feet.

It has nothing to do with fat. It's just the body shape that drives us all nuts.

"Please disagree with me if that's not true" lols :)

I use a padded .... girdle I suppose would be the word. Can order them from various CD supply web sites. Works pretty well.

ColleenW
06-16-2010, 06:38 AM
Ah you all seem to miss the point here. I believe it's about "feminine body proportionality". A bit smaller shoulders/arms/neck, smaller waist, larger butt/thighs, smaller knees/shins/feet.

It has nothing to do with fat. It's just the body shape that drives us all nuts.

"Please disagree with me if that's not true" lols :)

I use a padded .... girdle I suppose would be the word. Can order them from various CD supply web sites. Works pretty well.

You've got it Crysten -

My the size of my butt is fine, I need a thinner waist to get the right proportionality. It would be really nice to have a thinner waist naturally, rather than have to use cinchers or corsets.

Kate Simmons
06-16-2010, 06:41 AM
Interesting, wouldn't you say? Most GG's want to know how to get a smaller one.:battingeyelashes::)

ColleenW
06-16-2010, 06:43 AM
Interesting, wouldn't you say? Most GG's want to know how to get a smaller one.:battingeyelashes::)

I guess nobody's ever happy:o:o

CatAttack
06-16-2010, 06:47 AM
I would give up a Klondike bar for a bigger butt!

Virgin_CD
06-16-2010, 06:55 AM
That's NOT my problem. Wish I could donate some of mine. Butt, I think there are girdles that have the cheeks cut out, supposed to be for use with jeans, to improve your butt. Have you tried one of those yet? Actually I was in a bar the other nitewhen a sister flashed me. That was the first time I ever saw them and my first impression was "You been cheatd, that girdle's got no back!" Butt since I have been shopping for a strong corset/ girdle onine, I have seen a few. I remember a playboy cover many years back that had a great heaving bussom in a low neckline, that was later reveale as a good butt clevage with a verrry low backed dress. Hey, that's how I can et a clevage! (At least in photo's).

CatAttack
06-16-2010, 08:19 AM
Ah yes, I would also give up a Klondike bar for cleavage.

Anneliese
06-16-2010, 08:25 AM
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/2552.html

http://www.fitstep.com/Advanced/Questions/Questions/Exercisetech/bigger-butt.htm

...there are many more...do a Google search...

Here's a funny link I came across looking for the exercises...

http://www.laurenethomas.com/you_might_be_a_crossder_if___.htm

bionca
06-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the great info on this subject. I have always been a tall skinny chick. I recall at about age 14, trying on jeans - both Mom and the sales lady observing "He has no butt!?" I am looking to naturally enhance my body, more feminine. Thanks for the tips!

AlisonRenee
06-16-2010, 12:30 PM

Feast or famine, I suppose.

Bobbie Bee
06-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Ah, just go buy yourself a Veronica and be done with it.

Tasha McIntyre
06-16-2010, 06:00 PM
I recently bought the sweet cheeks padded panty, and a waist cincher from Glamour Boutique. The difference was phenomenal to say the least.

I thoroughly recommend both items.

Tash :)

kimdl93
06-16-2010, 06:03 PM
I would go with the leg/hip exercises. Muscle tone can do wonders.

Anneliese
06-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Interesting, wouldn't you say? Most GG's want to know how to get a smaller one

I have personally never known a single guy who wants women to have small butts. The small booty syndrome is totally a creation of the fashion industry, as well as strip-clubs, which specialize in stripper butt.

I think most guys are turned off by women with folded stomach flab, however.

docrobbysherry
06-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Because of my male waist and ribs, and flat, square hips!:sad:

Excersizes didn't get me what I want!:brolleyes:

However, padded panties, a waist cincher/corset, and a Spanx all in one, and I'm ONE SHAPELY LADY!:D

Cassandra Lynn
06-16-2010, 06:32 PM
Wow,i just can't get this,for me its about tight and femme,not about fat and jelly,the tighter the better,i don't want fat,i want lean...so every time someone wants but pads or fat,I'm totally perplexed.You want it firm and lean,not fatty and flying.Skinny is good,make it work for your style.

There is a HUGE difference between a firm and lean butt and no butt at all. I think Anne was asking, cause like me and other responder here we have very little in the way of hips and butt.
I wear a size 30 waist men's jeans and depending on the brand, if i don't hold onto them when i "unzip and do my business", they can end up at my kneecaps. Runs in the family, and trust me there is no "style" to work it with.

When i can afford the items, i'll be going with lots of shapewear. Just like Sherry says.
For some of us, "smoke and mirrors" is the difference between staying behind the closet door and freeing our femme selves. mj (Cassie)

Amber Chen
06-16-2010, 08:31 PM
What Chrystal said about feminine body proportions is correct...women tend to have hips nearly as wide as their shoulders, and men have much wider shoulders than hips, so, as CDs we need to correct the proportions. I've worn a padded panty with waist cincher from Frederick's of Hollywood with good results. There are pads at hips and butt and your waist is pulled in by the cincher.

Josie M
06-16-2010, 09:16 PM
Frederick's of Hollywood makes a nice padded girdle. Probably not as good as the Veronica, but cheaper and they do pad both the butt and the hips. I have several pairs and am pretty happy with them.

Yvetteforfun
07-31-2010, 10:59 PM
Baseball clinic girls baseball clinic! Ever see a baseball player with no butt? Hmmmmm> They have the best butts in sports...It's all in the nature of the game...lots of glut action...:devil:

Angiemead12
08-01-2010, 01:24 AM
deep squats!

StayceeCD
08-01-2010, 01:38 AM
You can do all the excersize you want but the male narrow butt cannot be denied! We need padding down there to compete with our broad shoulders.. Or you will get read! We are built as males drastically different.. We need help to look proportionally like a female! Just how nature made us! :)

danielle.cd
08-01-2010, 03:58 AM

see my butt is so lean as u call it i can hold both cheeks with in one hand, im sick of having a butt that everyones says dude you aint got no butt, and calls me chicken legs , if i had more money i would be on female hormones so i could get a bigger butt and hips

prene
08-01-2010, 04:06 AM
for me it is a a lot of cardio and a corset.
I feel I have a butt but I think 1/2 of it is because of my running and the other 1/2 is the tightlace corset . . . shows off the contrast.

My opinion

LizaPond
08-01-2010, 04:12 AM
Your Avatar pic looks like you have a nice shape already.
and---
Celeste--- I wanted to use the word "perplexed" hummm now I have to wait.

KathyC
08-01-2010, 04:42 AM
G-string or V-string will work.

Kathryn Martin
08-01-2010, 04:58 AM
I have just bought a vedette foundation garment that enhances the but by adjusting it to take on a more feminine form

Samantha43
08-01-2010, 09:43 AM
My wife once told me that I don't have a butt. I told her that it was okay because she had enough for both of us........That didn't go over so well.....

Seriously, I have wide shoulders, a small butt and narrow hips. The only thing I have found that helps is padded panties that have both hip and butt pads. Be careful where you buy them. I bought a pair from ebay that were terrible.

connie23
08-01-2010, 09:47 AM
I got my padded panties at glamour boutique. You can get different sizes and amounts of padding. They make a big difference and really give you a convincing figure.
Hugs,
Connie

teather
08-01-2010, 09:51 AM
if you want to try home made pads, try searching youtube for hip/butt pads.

Dee2U
08-01-2010, 10:09 AM
I am with the whittle your waist and build up your butt crowd here. The more slender I get, the better I think I look....Dee

Missy
08-01-2010, 11:50 AM
i have done squats and have gotten a well rounded rear

Loni
08-01-2010, 12:13 PM
pads are the only way the "T" will allow a bigger butt and not get a bigger belly. no mussel in the rear. only fat. :eek:
but i have seen many a gg with NO butt at all. so the sizing is all in how we see it. :D

AmiFL
08-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Check these out:

http://www.fredericks.com/Four_Pad_Girdle_Panty/51372,default,pd.html

JOJO44
08-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the great info on this subject. I have always been a tall skinny chick. I recall at about age 14, trying on jeans - both Mom and the sales lady observing "He has no butt!?" I am looking to naturally enhance my body, more feminine. Thanks for the tips!

Ditto here.

Mom telling the sales lady that he is all legs ((wore size 28 X 36) talk about hard to find).
Later my wife complaining that I had no a$$.
Still don't, need a belt on tight to keep my pants up.

So out with the girdle and on with the pads.

Love for it to be natural, but if it ain't now, it never will be.

Tasha T
08-02-2010, 07:15 AM
I'm looking for a natural method.

The most natural method is through exercise. I've been doing various types of squats and lunges over the past couple of years and have noticed a definite improvement. I regularly get told I am a woman even while out in guy mode, which is kind of funny considering I'm not on hormones and haven't had any surgeries...yet.

Here are a few examples of what my natural butt currently looks like (LOL):

Heather Zor-El
09-08-2010, 01:43 PM
My wife doesn't have a butt, either, so I don't feel too bad-off. She complains hers is too small and that it looks like she has no waist. I find her delightful.

I'm sure I would find you delightful, too, slim or wide hips--it's the attitude that counts most.

One of my friendly competitors on ebay sells a product he calls "Big Butt Pills." It is the same or similar pueraria mirifica I sell for breast enhancement. I have noticed no change in my bottom, whether by measurement or by general impression, but some of you may wish to try something like that. The added benefit is that you might increase your breast size.

For my own part, I may not have noticed any change in the hips as at about the same time I started the natural hormone capsules, I started training for and running marathons. That could have trimmed me right back down.

BTW--my dream is to run the Disney Princess Half-Marathon as Heather. Maybe this next March!

Tammy V
09-08-2010, 04:48 PM
You can always wear higher heels. They make the legs look great and give that butt a nice lift also.

lisajane
09-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Try Female Hormones

busker
09-09-2010, 12:19 AM
if you look at the links page on laurenthomas's website, you will find a purveyor of sexy halloween costumes--500 of them, Also, it is a very nice website and a lot of useful info.
http://www.abgender.com/
for the costumes link
butt, no padded panties.

ashlylynn
09-09-2010, 01:40 AM
Hi,

My newest idea is to have a bigger (feminine) butt. I'm quite satisfied with my figure, but this thing troubles me. Do you know how to make it larger? I don't want to get fat, and I want no surgery. I'm looking for a natural method.

Thanks,

Anne-Lore

Burgers with MAYO always seem to work for me....unfortunately.
I have seen men with big donkeys and its not pretty at all.
You never store the fat in a feimine way, so why not just try to
- narrow your waist with corset-like stuff
- arch your back
one of the shaper panties might work - but not in a bathing suit I guess.

Janet Elise
10-13-2010, 06:53 PM
I just this week got a Veronica 2. First time I tried it on and slid some stretch denim
jeans on I was amazed. I have wide hips and an ass just like I always wanted!!!
You too can get one here. http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/vV2X.cfm
Be prepared to pay 200.00+ and wait 6 weeks. Every garment is made to your exact
measurements. I am in love with mine.

Oh by the way i am Janet. This is my first post. And definitely not my last :)

Jan

Josie M
10-13-2010, 07:04 PM
Maybe not what you're hoping for, but Frederick's of Hollywood makes a great padded girdle. I have a few pairs and love them.

http://www.fredericks.com/Four_Pad_Girdle_Panty/51372,default,pd.html?cgid=sh8

There's also Classic Curves, but they are more expensive (I've tried their Diva with limited success, but nothing else from them)

Donnie1945
10-13-2010, 07:41 PM
That is one hot video

ShellyMadison78
10-13-2010, 08:59 PM
Luckily I don't have much of a problem in the rear end department, unfortunately though my hips are a straight as an arrow.....apparently they didn't get the hint from my rear end. I have to work on the spare tire that I've been stuck in for the past year.....uggggh!