PDA

View Full Version : The Crossdresser and the Alpha Male.

VikkiVixen7188
06-16-2010, 06:33 AM
I went to an Otep concert in Omaha recently and while there I got to meet Otep herself, which was pretty cool.

More subject of the story though, I also met a guy that was the stereotype ALpha Male. This guy was amazing looking, and I was talking to him. He has a degree in Bio-Chemistry, and works as a personal trainer (and looks it). Im not gay but I find myself incredibly attracted to very muscular men. I was wandering if thats the type other Crossdressers like.

Loni
06-16-2010, 06:35 AM
i am a cross dresser and i like girls. i love them so much i try to be one.
guys do nothing for me.

ColleenW
06-16-2010, 06:45 AM
guys do nothing for me.

I agree with Loni:o:o

VikkiVixen7188
06-16-2010, 06:52 AM
Its only this type of very specific guy that I have a thing for.

alice clair
06-16-2010, 06:54 AM
I am with loni on this one. smart girl

BRANDYJ
06-16-2010, 06:56 AM
I am with loni on this one. smart girl

Me too. My attraction is to women ONLY

victoriamwilliams1
06-16-2010, 06:56 AM
I am into girls:) However I have had a guy who worked at a store that I shopped at and he knew how to talk to me and without me realizing it on his last day working he turned on the charm and I almost feel for it! I was shocked as IO had NEVER been attracted to a man and when it happened I was in overdrive!! So it is possible for some of us to have that happen and for me it only happened when dressed.

Now alpha males are very irritating to me in both modes!

VikkiVixen7188
06-16-2010, 07:12 AM
Now alpha males are very irritating to me in both modes!

Diference between the real Alpha Male, and the D-Bag lol.

Virgin_CD
06-16-2010, 07:22 AM
The clothes turn me on so much and when I wear them, I become submissive. There are different types of gurls and I fit into the **** stereotype. If I am with otherCD's dressed I want to touch, smell, kiss, tease them... please them. But after he party when we all go back to drab, Ugh! oh no, I didn't... There is absolutely no pull, not even for alpha male, fit muscular, etc... ZIP, nada, Nope. So I can't esplain it but there it is. A powerful and unexplainable passion. I would be partying like crazy if I weren't married and trying to be faithful to a great wife. The sisters are so good looking when they get dressed... to me a man in sexy lingerie is nearly as attractuve as non-sensual female buck naked. And you know what I mean... like elvira, mistress of the dark, made a career out of the seductive way... and a woman that strips and say"OK, do me" is a total dissapointment.
Virgin <still>

VikkiVixen7188
06-16-2010, 07:24 AM
Its all good mate. Im just realising I probably more bi-sexual than allowed myself to realise lol.

Diane Elizabeth
06-16-2010, 07:29 AM
I am attracted to a person;s personality more than their looks. Though I do go for a good looking woman with a persona;ity.

~Seana~
06-16-2010, 10:18 AM
Looks does count, but no, not everyone's preferences will be the same as you. I like young CD's and TG's, the alpha male? It really would depend on the guy, but unlikely it's be build / appearance that would lead me to that kind of relationship

Rachel05
06-16-2010, 11:17 AM
I absolutely adore the female form, and love to dress as one as often as I can, I can say with no doubt at all that men do nothing for me sexually, but as I train regularly at a gym, I certainly do admire a well toned and developed physique on men, but in a way that I love to admire nice cars

tinalynn
06-16-2010, 11:27 AM
Hmmm... I've enjoyed flirting with guys while dressed, but have no desire to be with them at any time. While the thought of it - really being 'treated' like a woman - sounds somewhat enticing, the reality part always comes into play and turns me off. No desire for it here...

AKAMichelle
06-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Muscles or no muscles - guys are not on the menu. I will always like women.

kimdl93
06-16-2010, 04:20 PM
when I was younger, fit and good looking guys were appealing. Now when I'm older (and happily and monogamously married to a GG) I still find younger, fit and good looking guys attractive. Just not on the menu anymore.

busker
06-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Vikki, looks as though the field is wide open for you. I'm stricktly a ladies man as well.

dennisGTS
06-16-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm not attracted to men. Women only for me!

carhill2mn
06-16-2010, 05:31 PM
I have never felt any attraction to any kind of man; strictly women for me.

reina1321
06-16-2010, 05:40 PM
yeah i totally agree with them the female body is like real art
and i'm so not into guys

Kate Simmons
06-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Everyone has their own personal preferences for "types" of individuals they are attracted to. Why should crossdressers be any different?:)

sherri
06-16-2010, 08:40 PM
It's not a zero sum game for me. Both genders have their appeal. And yeah, firm muscles are way better than flabby beer gut. But some of those "alphas" can have awfully strong personalities.

Sophie_C
06-16-2010, 08:47 PM
guys do nothing for me.

You know, every time one of these threads come up, I ask myself "Why do people even post here if it's not for them? Why even come to this thread?"

Are they trying to prove something out of some sort of insecurity?

I mean, if someone put a thread out about chocolate, would you make a point to butt into it and say "oh, I just HATE chocolate! I can't even stand the sight of it, let alone the smell!"?

It's just like clockwork, every single time. Do you girls see what I'm getting at?

Oh, but back to the OP - I think every girl who is into guys has different tastes. Sure, there are guys who are many women's types, but to certain women, those same guys do nothing for them. Maybe you found one of yours? ;)

Crysten
06-16-2010, 09:12 PM
I was driving home today, just near my house, and there was a woman walking along the paved trail along the side of the road ... very visible. She had the PERFECT figure. Well defined waist, nicely rounded (but not fat) behind, nice chestal region ...... I almost drove off the road. :)

Attractive in every way. I thought "wow, would I like to have THAT bod!!" immediatley followed by "wow would I like to be lying NEXT to that bod!!" (of course I'm married - she probably was too) so that's a no go there. Only women for me. *Occasionally* I fantasize about being with a man IF I WAS ACTUALLY A WOMAN but the homosexual thing is repulsive to me completely. I don't plan on having any bits removed in the near future lol.

Sarah Doepner
06-16-2010, 09:20 PM
It was a lot of enconters with the typical "alpha male" when I was young that convinced me I didn't want to go there. In fact their attitudes and the way I was treated by that kind of guy reinforced my tendencies toward the female. I found it much nicer to wrap myself in girl clothes than to put up with the bullies and show offs and over-achievers during those school days.

I'd stay away now if he came to my side if I was out and about en femme. I like girls anyway.

Barbara Dugan
06-17-2010, 12:00 AM
Not sure if if is the Alpha Male what other crossdresses like... but for me is the only kind of guy that I look for. I love big burly hairy guys I am not sure how or why . I clearly understand why a great percentage of Cders love women so much:heehee: I think is easy and less complicated .
My therapist asked me the other day if I ever had any attraction to women and I told her no never , I used to fake it to avoid inquires about my sexuality but I wont do it anymore ..I love being a girl but at the same time I admire the masculinity of some guys:hugs:

Virgin_CD
06-17-2010, 07:52 AM
I think I want to be desired, as a fem. I may be in love with the "serving" sub feeling. Because like one poster, I have been with a handful of men in my life and while it was enjoyable and erotic each time... after a few experiences in a row, I say... naw, not that great, I am happy staying with women. But it does make it easier to get a date on Friday night. (I think that last statement has allot more to do with it than I want to admit). And when you are cheatingon a wife... I feel safer from it going somewhere and blowing up in my face... o be with a sister CD. But a 3rd effect is also that when I am with sisters, and they are all dressed up... THEY turn me on to. All that silk and nylons, perfume, etc... I wanna get intimate. Then there is just the plain old curiosity of seeing another man us close, comparing to mine... jus curioity effect.. and I gess it would count as part of the sub thing, I just like to make another fem FEEL good, to the extreeme, give them pleasure. And on't get me wrong, I take allot from the experience to. So in summary, I'd have to stick with my "signature" quote... all things in moderation.

Anneliese
06-17-2010, 08:46 AM
I have only been with women, and I am not attracted to Alpha Males in any way. However, I am attracted to beautiful TS/CDs. Although I've never gone there, I could see being with a man who was/appeared to be a woman in every way except the nether region, and could see myself being either the man or the woman in the relationship.

docrobbysherry
06-17-2010, 09:33 AM
Everyone has their own personal preferences for "types" of individuals they are attracted to. Why should crossdressers be any different?:)

U can play the "denial" game, but CAN'T fool yourself!:brolleyes:

If u have fantasies about men, CDs, etc., THAT'S who you're attracted to! Whether u like them, or act on them, r completely different issues!:eek:

ColleenW
06-17-2010, 11:24 AM
It was a lot of enconters with the typical "alpha male" when I was young that convinced me I didn't want to go there. In fact their attitudes and the way I was treated by that kind of guy reinforced my tendencies toward the female. I found it much nicer to wrap myself in girl clothes than to put up with the bullies and show offs and over-achievers during those school days.

I'd stay away now if he came to my side if I was out and about en femme. I like girls anyway.

Hi Sarah

What a profound insight. It hadn't occurred to me before your post that that was my experience too. Thank you.:)

FemmeElastique
06-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Oh yes! That would turn me on a lot! I like alpha males. In my drab life, I would say I lean more towards being a beta male, but I do have both characteristics of type A and B personalities.
But I like a masculine man. That's all I like. I like a feminine/masculine balance when I'm with a guy and I like to be the feminine part. It just turns me on to be treated like a lady :-)

Not sure if if is the Alpha Male what other crossdresses like... but for me is the only kind of guy that I look for. I love big burly hairy guys I am not sure how or why . I clearly understand why a great percentage of Cders love women so much:heehee: I think is easy and less complicated .
My therapist asked me the other day if I ever had any attraction to women and I told her no never , I used to fake it to avoid inquires about my sexuality but I wont do it anymore ..I love being a girl but at the same time I admire the masculinity of some guys:hugs:

Barbara, we're so much alike and like the same things. We should totally meet when I get back to Houston :-)