PDA

View Full Version : i don't know what to do

reina1321
06-16-2010, 05:53 PM
i'm a bit of a closet cd and well i've having problems with talking out loud about it with my family but my mother seems to know exactly what i feel like but i still get a nervous
i know mom can teach me how to do some things but i'm to nervous to ask

kimdl93
06-16-2010, 05:55 PM
first spend some time reading through "how to tell your partner" . I"m sure you'll find lots of good ideas on how to start the conversation, what to say, and how to deal with the reaction you receive, whatever it may be. Get that hurdle over first. Then, if all goes well, you can move on to the easier, more enjoyable conversations.

reina1321
06-16-2010, 05:59 PM
my mother knows and little sister probably wouldn't be surprised she takes me shopping sometimes
for her clothes and asks me about my opinion

kimdl93
06-16-2010, 06:02 PM
If she knows - and you are certain about it - then again, read up about how to have the conversation and find a time, screw up your courage and just say so. Tell her that you feel this way...don't just hope for her to guess...and ask her if she can help.

VikkiVixen7188
06-16-2010, 06:40 PM
Watch CD related Television and see how she reacts to it. Thats how you can open the door. Its still hard to go through it though :heehee:

reina1321
06-17-2010, 02:40 AM
wow it feels so good to have told her
apperently she was a female to male dresser when she was my age:heehee:

well next is my little sister that won't near as bad as telling mom. she'd probably be glad to have me go shopping like this with her it would defiantly be fun
most of my friends know and except me so that's always a massive relief

Sheila
06-17-2010, 03:38 AM
can I ask how old you are hun ............. say under 20/25/30/35 .......... not asking for your exact age ?

AKAMichelle
06-17-2010, 08:12 AM
if you think that your mom will be accepting, then tell her. She loves you regardless of the dumb things you do in life. Moms are usually the ones who do accept us in spite of everything. They don't feel the threat that a wife or GF would. Besides you don't want to stay alone with your secret in the closet forever. You need someone to talk with and she seems to be your best choice for now.

Teresa Ann
06-17-2010, 09:35 AM
Hello Reina, I think it is great that you are able to talk to your mother about this. It must be such a relief to have this over. I hope that you are able to spend some mother daughter/ sister time together and become much closer. I wish you all the love in the world. PS keep up posted I love your story. Teresa

reina1321
06-17-2010, 09:51 AM
it was a big surprise that mom was a cd in her late teens
i'm under 25
i think my little sister will except me because the me that will be there will be the side of me i normaly couldn't show anybody
and i honestly hate my destructive nature as a guy it'll be interesting to see how she acts

in fact mom incited that she teach me how every thing works

tammygirl79
06-17-2010, 10:29 AM
I am so glad to hear you were able to come out to your mom, and it went so well! Hopefully things will go just as well for you when you have the same conversation with your sister! I wish you the very best of luck sweetie! :)

reina1321
06-17-2010, 02:06 PM
man i feel like a flower opening its petals
and at the same time i feel like a baby agian
my little sister acted as well as i was hoping but needs a little time getting used to it
well thats the best for me to hope for

Tina B.
06-18-2010, 10:38 AM
Live is good, so it seems, enjoy the new found freedom to talk to those that mean the most to you.
Tina B.