PDA

View Full Version : Pay Day

StaceyJane
06-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Today was pay day and with my wife away....

First thing I paid my bills at the bank in the local supermarket. I was en drab there but I did buy ladies deodorant for myself. I know it's a small step but it's still a first for me.

Next I went home and started to put on Stacey's clothes. While I was putting on my makeup I got a call from my wife in Hawaii. Good thing it wasn't a video phone because halfway done makeup doesn't look good plus no wig so I was a sight. My wife knows about Stacey and probably figures I'm dressing all the time which is pretty much true.

Anyway once I was done talking to my wife it was off to Sephora, a place I really like. The girls there are really friendly. When I got there I saw the SA that usually helps me. She's great and I mentioned once by name in a complimentary email I sent to Sephora.

I came looking for some foundation because the cheap tube I had was running out. She did some samples on my neck and helped me pick out a really nice shade. It was a bit pricey but I felt good with it.

Next was Dress Barn. Two days ago I bought a wonderful skirt I found half price. I really needed a top to go with it. I came in the store wearing the skirt and told the SA I needed something to match it. We went around the store a bit and finally settled on a nice blouse with a black shell. I tried it on in the dressing room and wow, it looked great. I came out and showed the SA and she thought it was perfect. So, I got that too. I spend a little more than I planned (doesn't that aways happen?) but I bought some great stuff.

Really the best part was I went shopping today en femme and had a great time. There's no way they couldn't tell I was a guy but everyone treatment me wonderfully.

I feel so good right now and I'm wearing my new outfit. :)

Sorry no pics, my camera is in Hawaii.

P.S. Let me just say if your scared to go out please try it. I was scared once to but now I'm so happy doing it and I've never had any problems.

Teresa Ann
06-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Hello Stacy, I know you are not home now I bet you are at the mall again but I want you to know that you are a inspiration to every one reading this. You go girl, have a good time while you wife is on vacation. And Keep us posted

PretzelGirl
06-16-2010, 09:33 PM
Enjoy all of the time Stacey! Sounds like a blast. Any chance of doing it some with her when she gets back? If she is willing, it can get even better.

fallen_rayne
06-16-2010, 09:49 PM
I recently went out for the first time en femme. It was so worth it, i had a blast and was on a high for, i don't know 2 or 3 days maybe. Glad it went so well for you.

daviolin
06-16-2010, 10:55 PM
You said it babe. The more you go out the easer it gets. And the more fun it is.

Nicole Brown
06-17-2010, 10:40 AM
Going out as your fem self is simply one of the most enjoyable and rewarding experiences imaginable. I have been venturing out as Nicole for years and never fail to thoroughly enjoy every moment of it. Whether shopping for clothing or makeup, or just running errands, I always find it so much more enjoyable when I am out as Nicole.

If you have already learned the shear joy of going out en fem rest assured that the enjoyment only increases the more you do so. And for those of you who have not yet gone out dressed, I encourage you to work up your courage and give it a try, you won't be sorry.

Cheryl James
06-17-2010, 10:45 AM
I'm very happy for you. Enjoy your Stacey time and make the most of it.