PDA

View Full Version : Hypnosis

Freddy12
06-16-2010, 08:05 PM
Does anyone know of good hypnosis mp3's to help further unlock one's feminine side or make one more bold about dressing? I have seen a reference to someone using such a recording here, but I'd like to have some recommendations of recordings that have worked well for others.

Beth Wilde
06-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Hi Freddy,
I have in the past used several files from WarpMyMind. It's not to everyones taste and please listen to the file contents before trying them. I found they encouraged me enough to dress fully and now go out....
You need to register, then the files with a spot beside their name are free. Ones with a $ sign are pay files.

Freddy12
06-16-2010, 09:10 PM
Thanks, Beth.

Are there particular files you recommend? There are lots!

Joanie_Shakti
06-16-2010, 10:30 PM
In my opinion, Isabella valentine and Lady Lita are the best. They have nice voices and put a lot of thought into their programming. Hypnotic Wishes is another one I'd recommend, but the first two are my favorites. Isabella does a lot of layering of voices in many of her recordings and she was number one with me until I found Lady Lita's works. I have her whole "Belladonna" and I'm hooked. The best thing about her recordings, though not as elaborate as Isabella's, is that for a little extra cost, she'll personalize the recording for you. I love her her whispering "(my male name) is shapeshifting into Joanie Shakti," "you are Joanie," etc. There is a limit to just a few phrases at that cost. If you want something really elaborate it will cost much more for a custom recording and take a while for her to deliver. Otherwise, Isabella's are instant downloads and Lady Lita has a quick turnaround for downloads.

The hypnotist's voice at Hypnotic Wishes is kind of strange to me. I think she may be a TS. It's recommended to start with certain CDs from her so that the triggers are imbedded before you go on. No MP3 downloads with her, the Hypnotic Wishes CDs are shipped from Canada or the northern U.S.

I use recordings from all three but I seem to favor Lady Lita the most now. I love the personalization angle. I have a few from WarpMyMind too. The advantage there is that many of them are free for just joing the site. The bad thing is that they aren't very well produced and the ones I have are all done by males. I'd rather hear a female hypnotist for the gender recordings.

There are others out there but the three I named are the best I've found so far. Hypnosis is a personal thing and I feel you have to find someone you "click" with. If I don't like their voice, I don't care how good they are, I won't listen to them. And be careful with this stuff. After starting with gender hypnosis about 18 months ago, I have since shaved off my facial hair, shaved my legs, and wear polish on my tonails in public and sometimes even light eye makeup. I think of my self as a girl more often than a guy anymore and can't wait to get home from work and put on a bra and my forms.

sometimes_miss
06-27-2010, 11:21 PM
You can find various affirmation audio and video files on youtube, which will help in self hypnosis and allow you to focus better on what you want to do.

sweetaimee
06-28-2010, 03:26 AM
I've used some of the hypnosis stuff, too. Mostly isabella valentine. I really like studio jezebel, too... what i've heard. I haven't purchased, though, 'cause she's incredibly expensive..

I have a couple isabella files, though... and I've noticed since using them I'm more and more female. I like the previous post about lady lita, though... might have to chck her out.