PDA

View Full Version : In For Second Stage of Chest Surgery :)

Felix
06-17-2010, 03:27 AM
Hi peeps well I'm in the hospital and just waiting for a bed :) I've seen the surgeon and he's marked me all up the markings go quite high on my chest and he's hoping this will be the last lipo suction and that next time he will do the chest reconstruction YAY!!!! Xx Felix. :)

Sheila
06-17-2010, 03:33 AM
Was just talking about you going in today, yesterday Felix, with a good friend.

So thinking about you and will look for the update later mate :hugs:

Felix
06-17-2010, 04:45 AM
Awwwww thanx my friend :) I had a good chat with the surgeon this morning and he reassured me about a few things :) He really wants to make a good job of this which is great I'm just stressed out right now about all sorts I guess like many others money being the main thing then my GRS which is really going as well as can be expected I guess. I'm going to see the Endo on the sixth now so hopefully when I get my bloods done my estrogen will have settled down :) I'll keep ya updated anyhow hope you two are ok xx Felix

Majestyk's Lady
06-17-2010, 06:15 AM
Dear Felix..

Here's hoping your" Bed "will be soft and comfy...and the sheets will be "wrinkle free" and all your worries will soon pass...:)

My thoughts are with you...I will keep you in my Heart as always..:hugs:

Blessings on you Friend Felix..

Majestyk's Lady :love:

Felix
06-17-2010, 07:04 AM
Thanx. Majestyk :) well funny enough I'm in the same room as I was last time which is nice and the nurses are lovely :) xx Felix

Lex
06-17-2010, 08:43 AM
Exciting! :D I hope it all goes well, Felix.

Ze
06-17-2010, 10:09 AM
Good luck, Felix! :hugs:

Gerrijerry
06-17-2010, 10:12 AM
Best wishes to a fast recovery

SirTrey
06-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Best of luck, My friend.....Let us know how it goes. :thumbsup:

Felix
06-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Hi Lex SirTrey Gerrigerry + Ze :)
Well I'm out from surgery about tea time and its a lot more pain than last time I can tell ya ;) Think that's because he has gone right upto the pecs with the lipo rods :/ but I'm excited coz he said no more lipo he is going to go for the chest reconstruction next timeYay!! He's basically after two lipo ops taken approx 1000grams of fat away and now it will be skin and tissue when he does the reconstruction :) xx Felix

Nigella
06-17-2010, 02:48 PM
Felix, glad all went well for you and hope you have a pain free speedy recovery,

Best wishes from both of us :hugs: :love:

Sheila
06-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Felix that is great news you must be over the moon ............. mind maybe thats the pain meds :heehee::heehee:

pamela_a
06-17-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm glad to hear everything went well Felix. Take care of yourself and heal quickly. :hugs:

Miranda09
06-17-2010, 04:05 PM
Good to hear the surgery was successful Felix. Here's to a very quick recovery... :)

az_azeel
06-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Great news Felix..... wishing you well and a speedy recovery.. :hugs:

Lorileah
06-17-2010, 04:26 PM
thinking about you Felix with all my best wishes :):hugs:

Felix
06-18-2010, 02:56 AM
Thanx everyone for your well wishes and support :)
I've just seen the surgeon and he said he may need to do more lipo but he's not sure yet :( he's taken nearly 1000gramms already so there can't be much left :/ Its a long process doing it this way but I guess the results are going to be good and the scaring less so that's good in the end. It does take it out of ya psychologically and emotionally though good job I'm strong I guess:) xx Felix

Majestyk's Lady
06-18-2010, 05:41 AM
Dear Felix..

Yes you are stong..you have such an inner fortitude that others only wish they had half of..I admire you greatly for your Courage and the Will to make things right..

Hang in there Friend..you have come such a long way and it can only get better..your Friends and your most wonderous Constitution will see you through..onward and upward..Dear Felix..:hugs:

I can only guess at what pain,fear,anxiety that you have endured on your the Road you are traveling..but I do so wish you well..you are doing such a great job..Thank you for inspiring me and all the rest that truly see what a marvelous Fella you really are..:daydreaming:

Blessings on you, your Family and your Friends who will see you through your trials and tribulations..

Majestyk's Lady :love:

Felix
06-18-2010, 06:44 AM
Hi Majestyk and thanx for your encoiuraging and supporting words (((((HUGS))))). I'll be going home as soon as my meds arrive which shouldn't be too long now :) xx Felix

Andy66
06-19-2010, 12:52 PM
Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm sure that when this is all over you will be glad your doctor did it the best way he could for your situation/body type. :hugs:

7sisters
06-20-2010, 05:23 AM
I'm late as usual to catch up on news. Hope all is going well with you Felix.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Felix
06-20-2010, 06:27 AM
Hi Anne and 7Sisters and thanx for all your support xx Felix :)