PDA

View Full Version : Well Said

Paula_56
06-17-2010, 05:17 AM
This is from Denae Doyles Feem Image page, I just love this quote and wanted to share it

I have seen that by integrating your female side with your male one, you can begin to know and love the person you truly are. You become a unique whole individual with personalities that can be blended — an incredible successful man and a loving, caring woman. Interestingly, your feminine persona can also add strength and understanding to your male side, thus allowing you more depth in your relationships. I truly feel that when those negative feelings of guilt, shame, or fear are present (and crossdressing certainly may generate these) it can grow into something ugly. Perhaps that is the situation when, erroneously, a cross dresser begins to "think" s/he should become a transsexual — when in reality s/he is clearly a serious cross dresser. Hopefully as your male side becomes softer and more accepting, you would choose to feel that dressing makes you a better and/or more complete person. You can have the best of both worlds all wrapped up into one whole person. Enjoy the strength of a noble man and the beauty of a nurturing female. I feel this honest acceptance of yourself, along with keeping dressing in balance, enables both you and your loved ones to better accept you.

BRANDYJ
06-17-2010, 05:20 AM
Hi Paula. I agree, that was well thought out and well written. It is much the way I feel. I honestly think my fem side makes me a better man.

Freddy12
06-17-2010, 05:44 AM
That is so very beautiful, and expresses some of my feelings also. I have become a better man since I have been more willing to cd, and I do not have a desire to transition.

Thank you for sharing

AKAMichelle
06-17-2010, 08:09 AM
Great Quote. I think that the closer we get to that moment = the closer we get to balance in our lives.

I think the balance will allow us to be better husbands, fathers and men in general when we take the best of both sexes and combine them into a better person.

P.S. Let me know when you are coming back to Denver.

suzy1
06-17-2010, 08:44 AM
That’s a lovely post. A pleasure to read. It expresses some of my feelings also.
Thank you.

Hugs SUZY

AlisonRenee
06-17-2010, 11:16 AM
I think the balance will allow us to be better husbands, fathers and men in general when we take the best of both sexes and combine them into a better person.

I think that's true also. Our feminine nature makes us better nurturers, if we drop the macho fit-in facade and let the positive part of our dual nature emerge. It doesn't have to involve clothing, either.

carhill2mn
06-17-2010, 01:57 PM
"Self-acceptance" of who/what you are is very hard for most people. Once you have come to terms with that you will probably start becoming a better person over all.
Unfortunately, society and family still have a lot of influence as to what is expected of us and this can still lead to problems about how we feel.