PDA

View Full Version : Trading Places

Deborah Jane
06-17-2010, 04:35 PM
Would you trade places with your SO?

Would you live her life on a day to day basis doing everything she does in the same way, while she lived your life in exactly the same way you live yours?

All can answer including SOs

Lorileah
06-17-2010, 04:48 PM
That was one of my fantasies for years. I did tell her about that once and her reaction was "What if I didn't want to trade back?" Of course my thought was, cool. I got this idea reading Jack Chalker's story about the planet "Lilith" (I think that was the book of the 4 that dealt with being able to trade). If you slept next to another person and you both agreed then during the night you could trade bodies. I can't imagine my partner wanting mine.

hopingsecret
06-17-2010, 04:53 PM
No. She works for a hospital in the emergancy room and I don't do well in high stress situations.

MAJESTYK
06-17-2010, 04:55 PM
I dont think I'm really qualify to answer but I will anyway. It wouldnt be different really, we both do the same thing!!!

Kathi Lake
06-17-2010, 04:59 PM
Well sure! I love and honor and respect her so much that I think it would be a treat! I would love to be this woman for a day! Plus, it would give me a chance to let her see life from my perspective. As a crossdresser, I think I have a bit better view of women that most (admittedly clueless) guys, and it would be a wonderful opportunity for her to have the same.

Although I think I would have a lot more fun!

:)

Kathi

az_azeel
06-17-2010, 05:10 PM
I feel there would be no need to trade .. if your in a loving relationship where life is shared and two become one.. where one bounces of the other and you know each other inside out...

some interesting answers in a similiar thread...
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127368&highlight=trading

sandra-leigh
06-17-2010, 05:20 PM
I got this idea reading Jack Chalker's story about the planet "Lilith" (I think that was the book of the 4 that dealt with being able to trade). If you slept next to another person and you both agreed then during the night you could trade bodies.

(It was book 2 of The Lords of the Diamond, Cerebus: A Wolf In the Fold)

DonnaT
06-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Not a chance. She has to work too hard. :love:

Lorileah
06-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Thanks Sandra...I have lost my copies...or lent them out and they never returned. Funny I didn't think many read those 30 years ago when I worked at the bookstore. You all must have shopped when I wasn't there :)

Alice B
06-17-2010, 05:28 PM
Not a chance in hell.

Sheila
06-17-2010, 05:32 PM
some interesting answers in a similiar thread...
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127368&highlight=trading

I quite agree Az there were some very interesting answers in there ....... I found Just Wendy's post very interesting and thought provoking ......... thanks for the reminder the thread was there :)

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2064490&postcount=9

Edited to add*****
Also it is interesting how many in both threads are saying no way not for a day let alone the day in day out senario Debs is asking about

I feel there would be no need to trade .. if your in a loving relationship where life is shared and two become one.. where one bounces of the other and you know each other inside out...

Now does that not just Describe Debs and Me to a T :):)

t-girlxsophie
06-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Nope.I haven't got the balls for it:heehee::D

kellycan27
06-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Nope, he's a boy ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww:eek:

Lucy_Bella
06-17-2010, 08:22 PM
No , not a chance ... She works in a office all day I would go crazy I like being outdoors ..She has accused of wanting switch places before why she would do that is beyond me..

PretzelGirl
06-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Things are good the way they are. Why mess with it?

RADER
06-17-2010, 09:20 PM
My poor wife has a ton of medical problems, Would I trade her, well
if I did, I do not think she could care for me as I now care for her.
I would do anything for her to be better, in that way I would trade my better
health for hers. But, well it's only a dream. Rader

VanessaVW
06-17-2010, 09:22 PM
Yes!

She once asked me, "If there was one person you could be, who would it be?" I said her. She asked me why and I explained that she was my favorite person and I'd love to see what it was like being a woman. She thought it was a great answer and I got a hug!

AmandaM
06-17-2010, 09:41 PM
When she was a college cheerleader, hell yeah.

pj
06-17-2010, 10:17 PM
I would never trade places with anyone. Occasionally I'll see someone and think, "Man, it would be cool to look like that!" But then I think about having to be that person, and I wouldn't want that at all. I wouldn't want to be anyone but myself, so the rest is just window dressing.

Jocelyn Quivers
06-17-2010, 10:17 PM
Things are good the way they are. Why mess with it?

I like that answer!:thumbsup: Life is good, no need to alter anything.

darla_g
06-17-2010, 10:20 PM
no probably not

Tina B.
06-18-2010, 09:38 AM
Not a chance. She has to work too hard. :love:

Donna, I have to agree, I don't want to work that hard, or take on all the responsibility she has.
Life is good just the way it is!
Tina B.

joannemarie barker
06-18-2010, 09:40 AM
Nope, he's a boy ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww:eek:

loooooool made me laugh :)

Crysten
06-18-2010, 10:20 AM
No, not my wife anyway. Too many....issues, I guess you'd call em. Funny thing, I was honest with her about my crossdressing before we got married. But, she was definitely NOT honest with me about her issues. I found out after. I love her, sure, but I would in no way want to BE her.

Sarah_GG
06-18-2010, 10:51 AM
No way! My SO has too much responsibility on his shoulders. Ex wives, children, step children, a business to run, employees and stress.

Sometimes I think it would be nice to have the complete escapism that crossdressing seems to provide... healthy escapism that doesn't involve alcohol or drugs plus there's a bit of exercise involved what with the squeezing into corsets and tripping up and downstairs to the big mirror!

Nigella
06-18-2010, 11:35 AM
Would you live her life on a day to day basis doing everything she does in the same way

No, I can't do things the way She wants them done, at times its my way or no way.

Yes if I could do things that she did but do them my way

docrobbysherry
06-18-2010, 11:59 AM
My ex talks on the phone for HOURS, talking about practically nothing!:doh:

And, her female dates look too much like men to suit me!:brolleyes:

Angiemead12
06-18-2010, 12:07 PM
Im happy the way things are with my life! Being a woman has to many pressures as well! Plus I dont think I can apply and remove make up daily!

Desiree2bababe
06-18-2010, 12:11 PM
No way!

kimdl93
06-18-2010, 12:15 PM
I could never do my wife's work...there's more pressure than I could handle!

PattiL
06-27-2010, 12:52 PM
Yes, in a heartbeat.

Joanne f
06-27-2010, 12:57 PM
Already have and still have my own on top of that and no i am not going to explain .:D

linnea
06-27-2010, 01:32 PM
I would trade roles with her, but I don't want to be her. She is lovely and loving and a wonderful partner.

AKAMichelle
06-27-2010, 01:43 PM
Definitely not. With all of my issues I wouldn't want to take on hers instead. Even unloading mine on her would change since I feel like her are worse. Although I think I could solve some of her issues better than she does. :D

JackieInPA
06-27-2010, 03:04 PM
I wouldnt wish how i feel most of the time on my enemies let alone someone i love.

charlie
06-27-2010, 05:28 PM
It would be fun for awhile. I'm not sure that either of us would want to make it permanent.....but then again.

corvon
06-27-2010, 05:34 PM
I dont know what SO is but I wouldnt live someones life and act like someone else I only act like me and no one else.

Kaz
06-27-2010, 05:38 PM
Of course I would love to be in that "position" ...

BRANDYJ
06-27-2010, 05:40 PM
No way. She has her hands full raising 3 little girls, her grand daughters ages 4,5 and 8. She had to take them in due to her son being an unfit parent along with the mother,
Not only that, she baby sits her newest grand child age 4 months. No man is good enough to take on that responsibility and the stress it can cause...including me. Yet I look forward to the day I can be with her ands at least help.

JulieK1980
06-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Just for tomorrow, so she can take my test for me..... :D

tammygirl79
06-27-2010, 06:24 PM
Well, I am no longer with my ex but In a way I have traded places. I am divorced, and a single Dad raising my young daughter on my own. So I do all the things a woman/Mom would do...clean house, cook meals, go to pta meetings, take my daughter to ballet & karate classes. The only differance is I am not a woman, atleast not in front of my daughter....lol.

Michaela42
06-27-2010, 07:19 PM
Well, I have no SO :straightface: so I am going to sub in any other woman I meet in my daily life from my Mother all the way to the over-worked single mother trying to raise four children all on her own.

Yes, yes I would, if only for a few days. But I would not expect this other woman to live EXACTLY like I do; that is impossible. We all have different experiences and life lessons. But yes, I would happily trade places with a woman for a few days, even if all the more dressed-up she did in her life was jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers. :eek:

IwishIwasTracy
06-27-2010, 10:51 PM
I would love to trade places with my wife for a day. I would want to pick the day though. I wouldn't want to experience everything she puts up with, having to deal with having a period, no thanks. But it would be fun to experience other aspects of having a truly female body.

Tracy