PDA

View Full Version : One year anniversary

pattyv
06-17-2010, 05:40 PM
On June 10th, 2009 I joined this forum. I've just celebrated my first year here. So how has this first year changed my life?

1) Thanks to all you beautiful girls, I'm feeling very comfortable being Patty.

2) My wife likes Patty, and has seen many of you and read your posts. She is happy I have "my village of other girls" to chat with.

3) I realize now that I do not want to transition to a whole woman. I am happy wearing female clothing, but do not wish to become a female. I have days when I want to flick a switch and become one. Flick a switch and return to my comfy male self.

4) I now have more dresses than drab suits. I also have more heels than male shoes- more bras than!! whatever- not quite as many panties as my joe boxers- a few wigs-lots of panty hose-full slips and half slips-camis-clip-on earrings- necklaces- my own make-up kits with lots of nail polish etc.

5) My wife and I go shopping together for girly stuff. Once at a thrift store she grabbed about six dresses and dragged me to a change stall. There within earshot of other customers she insisted I try on all of them. Luckily I did as only one fit perfectly.

6) Father's Day is coming up and she told me she has a nice dress for me as a present. How cool is that?

7) I have not been out fully dressed except on Halloween last year. My wife accompanied me to a private party with other CDs. She chatted with them, and later told me how comfortable she felt. In the taxi home she held my hand and told me she loved me the way I am, and that I must feel free to dress as often as I wish provided none of our three sons are about.

8) She plucks my eyebrows-helps me with my make up-combs my wigs, and trims them if necessary.

9) She has given me some of her dresses she no longer wears, and she allows me to wear some of her current fashions which fit me perfectly.

10) We can be intimate as long as I don't wear boobs.

She has been aware of my Cding for the past 30 years, but it is only since I joined here that she realized how big a part of me it is. She is now all embracing. The freedom I feel when fully dressed at home is so liberating. No more sneaking behind locked doors.

Sometimes I just want to wear a dress with no make up or wig. I can be quite a lazy crossdresser.

I have made a half hearted promise to Christina and Roberta here in Vancouver to join them for an afternoon shopping this Fall. Both of them are fearless. Whether I do or not remains to be seen. My wife is encouraging me to move beyond my comfort zone, and I am more than encouraged by all the posts here from all you brave girls.

I just wanted to thank you all so very much, and wanted to share my thoughts with you all.

With much love and hugs to you all.

Patty.

mklinden2010
06-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Hey, good for both of you!

A good relationship is a great thing.

Teresa Ann
06-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Hi Patty, Happy One year Anniversary. You need to do some thing very special for that lovely woman that you live with. She has done a lot for you first give her a hug and a kiss and take her to dinner out. Life is Good!

pattyv
06-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Mklinden and Tereas Ann-thank you both so much for your kind words. My wife is happy, and likes your idea of dinner out Teresa.

alice clair
06-17-2010, 06:31 PM
I am so happy for you, my wife is also very much into my cding with me she tells me when i look good and tells me when i don't. She doesn't care a hoot about frilly things for herself but cuts no corners for me to have all that i want of it. We are going to attend our first cd meeting very soon and she is already picking out an outfit for me to wear. I love her so much.

Michelle:hugs::hugs:

pattyv
06-17-2010, 06:36 PM
I am so happy for you, my wife is also very much into my cding with me she tells me when i look good and tells me when i don't. She doesn't care a hoot about frilly things for herself but cuts no corners for me to have all that i want of it. We are going to attend our first cd meeting very soon and she is already picking out an outfit for me to wear. I love her so much.

Michelle:hugs::hugs:

Michelle-I'm so happy for you. We are certainly very lucky guys/girls to have such accepting wives. Enjoy your fist Cd meeting.

kimdl93
06-18-2010, 08:58 AM
that's really great to hear. More evidence that at least some CD relationships can grow stronger.

Karen564
06-18-2010, 01:58 PM
That's great, it sounds like you have a wonderful & loving wife...:hugs:

joandher
06-18-2010, 04:34 PM
You are a very lucky girl,to have such a lovely thoughtfull partner,you have a 1 in a million wife.

Hugs to you both, long may you be happy

J-JAY

AKAMichelle
06-19-2010, 09:13 AM
Congratulations on your first year. Now the bad news is that you have to build upon the first year to make the second year better. :devil:

dana 1
06-19-2010, 03:03 PM
WOW your story is about 100% the same as mine, I also have a great wife. looks like we both only have one thing left to do and thats pierce our ears. I hate those clip ons.
My wife gave me the ok to go to a meeting, now I have nothing stopping me but me.

Andrea's Lynne
06-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Soooo happy for you Patty! I wish you and your loving wife all the best, sweetie!!!

linnea
06-19-2010, 11:04 PM
That's a wonderful anniversary--and much of it shared with your spouse. Congratulations!

Tasha McIntyre
06-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Very good situation Patty. All the best to you both.

Tash :)

Cassandra Lynn
06-20-2010, 10:05 AM
How nice of you to share Patty, and congrats on the 1st year. A very big CONGRATS on the peace and comfort you have found with your wonderful wife.
I just love hearing these stories of success and happiness, as it gives me hope for the same. mj (Cassie)

pattyv
06-20-2010, 07:15 PM
Kimdl93,Karen,Joandher,Michelle, Dana, Lynne,Linnea,Tasha, and Serene,

Thank you all for your very much appreciated attention and comments. My wife bought me a very beautiful dress at Winners which was originally priced at $400., and reduced to $129.00. Unfortunately I looked like an elephant in a dress so we returned it, and exchanged it for two beautiful summer dresses which cost a fraction of the original dress, and suit me much better. She looks even better in them so we are sharing them. She also got a pair of beautiful capris. The other female shoppers complimented her when she came out to sashay them to my drooling envious eyes.LOL

Happy Father's Day.

Patty.

BRANDYJ
06-20-2010, 07:25 PM
I am very happy for you Patty. I loved your story and how your wife is more then just accepting. She gladly participates in your female life. How beautiful can it get. My So is the same way. She loves me with no restrictions placed upon me concerning my dressing. We are among the very lucky ones. I make it a point to tell my SO just how much I appreciate her. it says so much more then "I love You" at times
Happy Anniversary here among the greatest gathering of friends.

pattyv
06-21-2010, 01:15 PM
Thank you Brandy. We are certainly very fortunate to be loved for who we are and just as we are. Boy or girl mode. Thank you for your comments.