PDA

View Full Version : Update and Thanks

VictoriaP
06-17-2010, 08:20 PM
I want to thank all of the wonderful ladies in the wonderful community of ours, both CD and GG for all the advice they took the time to write to me a few months back after my wife and I began having difficulties about my crossdressing. I am so happy to say that after lots of reflection, discussion and difficult days and nights, that we have reached a new level of understanding and renewed acceptance, on my wife's part, of my crossdressing. So many of you wrote terrific advice that helped me understand my wife from a different perspective. It was, in a large part, those insights that helped us through a very upsetting time. Although we are still working our way through this, my wife has expressed her support for me and I can again be open with her about my dressing. I am again able to dress when she is home and it is so wonderful!
I would like to write in detail about these past few months and what we both have been through, at some point, in the hope that our struggles will help others through similar times.
Thanks to all!
:love:

Andrea's Lynne
06-17-2010, 08:24 PM
That's wonderful, Victoria! I hope things continue to improve. Just remember there are 2 people involved and both have their own needs/wants/desires. Best wishes to you both!!

sissystephanie
06-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Congratulations to both of you, Vicky! Just keep remembering that you are 2 individuals who may have different ideas. Keeping open lines of communication will almost always work!

AKAMichelle
06-17-2010, 09:43 PM
I wish that I had been one of those whose comments helped, but sadly I was AWOL in your time of need. I am just glad that someone was there for you and your wife. More importantly that the assistance helped and the two of you are doing better now.

suzy
06-17-2010, 09:48 PM
Congratulations Victoria. It is a long journey that needs to be taken slowly for the benefit of both to make it work!

I am very happy for you and your wife for maintaining a closeness and understanding to get past the hurdles that we all go through one time or another.:love:

Cheryl James
06-17-2010, 10:19 PM
I would love to hear your story because my marriage is going to be history, I'm afraid. If there is a magic pill or a potion, I would use it.

kimdl93
06-18-2010, 08:56 AM
very glad to hear it. Best of luck to you and your wife!

Tina B.
06-18-2010, 09:47 AM
Glad to here things a going good for the two of you.
Tina B.

Teresa Ann
06-18-2010, 10:05 AM
I like to hear stories like this. Add another to the list, I like to hear that the GG's are so accepting I hope it is a growing trend. Welcome back Victoria

docrobbysherry
06-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Just remember that this is just the BEGINNING of the rest of your marriage! If the 2 of u will continue to WORK, it COULD be a long one! :thumbsup:

Or, it mite just SEEM like that!:brolleyes:

Alice B
06-18-2010, 12:20 PM
That is a great result and I'm sure your story will help others.

Sarah_GG
06-18-2010, 01:40 PM
That's great news Victoria. We look forward to welcoming her (and to the FAB forum) if she's not already here.
:)