PDA

View Full Version : GIC Appointment cancellation

Carole Cross
06-18-2010, 11:16 AM
I have just recieved a letter from charing cross GIC, informing me that my appointment for the 29th July has been cancelled due to the unavailabilty of medical staff :(

The appointment has been reschedule for the 25th June, one week form today and a month EARLIER than the original appointment :D

I now have to see if I can get the day off work, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. This was certainly good news that I wasn't expecting. :)

Faith_G
06-18-2010, 11:22 AM
That's like the "Bank Error in your favor" card in Monoply! :D

Kieron Andrew
06-18-2010, 11:45 AM
I have just recieved a letter from charing cross GIC, informing me that my appointment for the 29th July has been cancelled due to the unavailabilty of medical staff :(

The appointment has been reschedule for the 25th June, one week form today and a month EARLIER than the original appointment :D

I now have to see if I can get the day off work, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. This was certainly good news that I wasn't expecting. :)

Glad the cancellation is in your favour :D....remind me, is this your first appointment and who are you seeing?

Traci Elizabeth
06-18-2010, 11:59 AM
I
I now have to see if I can get the day off work,

TRY? You're kidding right? Come hell or high water, I know you will NOT miss this appointment!

Congrats!

BTW, do you gals on the other side of the "pond" always get our dry humor?

Carole Cross
06-18-2010, 12:08 PM
Hi kieron, yes it is my first appointment and I am seeing Dr Sheraz Ahmad

Kieron Andrew
06-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Hi kieron, yes it is my first appointment and I am seeing Dr Sheraz Ahmad

ooh a new one on me? please do tell us how it goes, thats two days after my birthday that is :)....my next appt is september for the psych and october for the endo

Teri Jean
06-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Wish you well and hold your head high. Let us know how it goes.

Teri

pamela_a
06-18-2010, 01:17 PM
Carole, I hope you're not too disappointed it's sooner :).

Best wishes and I hope everything goes well for you.

Nigella
06-18-2010, 01:47 PM
What has happened to the good old health system in this here UK? Someone must have got a bonus, normally they like to delay your appointment. :)

Glad they didn't delay your appointment Carole. Best wishes

Sheila
06-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Congratulations Carole, that is wonderful news :)

CharleneT
06-18-2010, 02:26 PM
WOW !! GREAT !!!

:cheer: - :cheers: - :cheer: - :cheers: - :cheer: