PDA

View Full Version : To Serve or not to serve

mykhelee
06-18-2010, 10:01 PM
Well my dears, I am faced with a conundrum...I have the chance to be "with" a woman who will not only not hassle me about dressing but will encourage it. The issue is that she is also a Dom. This presents some other challenges...

While I am fairly certain if she calls I will respond suitcase in tow...it has been nearly 20 years since I have been involved in the scene...am I just daydreaming or should I act?...are we too old?

Chances like these come along seldom and a little FF and such for a while could be quite wonderful.
Thanks,
Peace,
Mykhelee

Angiemead12
06-18-2010, 10:05 PM
its a cool fantasy but can it really be your main lifestyle?

KandisTX
06-18-2010, 10:07 PM
mykhelee,

I can tell from your screen name that you tend to identify as a submissive person. I say this because of the lack of capitalization of the first letter. Now, that being said, I can assure you that one is NEVER too old for the "scene". Your desire to be with an accepting woman will tend to lend itself to your agreeing to her conditions. ;) Trust me darlin' sister mine, you will enjoy yourself.

Kandis:love::rose2:

mykhelee
06-18-2010, 10:16 PM
its a cool fantasy but can it really be your main lifestyle?

Actually, I spent 18 months as a live in submissive being dressed for most of my home time, under dressed all the time. From her to my most recent ex wife, whom I served for seven years...that part of our relationship faded away.

It has just been 13 years since I have been involved in this sort of relationship.
Thanks for responding

mykhelee,

I can tell from your screen name that you tend to identify as a submissive person. I say this because of the lack of capitalization of the first letter. Now, that being said, I can assure you that one is NEVER too old for the "scene". Your desire to be with an accepting woman will tend to lend itself to your agreeing to her conditions. ;) Trust me darlin' sister mine, you will enjoy yourself.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Thanks Sister!!

Yes it is true, I tend to be submissive whatever the style of the relationship. There is a certain feeling that comes from having your clothes laid out for you, you can tell by the severity of the dress what sort of evening you may be in for...we are talking "full service" here.
Thanks,
Peace

pj
06-18-2010, 11:31 PM
I can tell from your screen name that you tend to identify as a submissive person. I say this because of the lack of capitalization of the first letter.Huh? I almost spit wine out my nose when I read that. It's so absurd. And stated with such authority!

Regardless of mykhelee's response, you can't say anything about anyone based on how they type on the internet. If you could, we'd have to say that 99% of the people online are idiots who didn't get past the third grade. And while it is tempting to believe that sometimes, it's probably not the case, is it.

Leslie Langford
06-18-2010, 11:41 PM
Let me put it this way: is this activity on your "Bucket List"? If so, what's stopping you?

As long as it is not illegal, immoral, and there are no children or animals involved - only consenting adults - there is no problem. Period.

VikkiVixen7188
06-18-2010, 11:44 PM
My girlfriend and I live the style. Just give it a try.

docrobbysherry
06-18-2010, 11:49 PM
Mykhelee, just be sure to remember where u put your suitcase when u get there! Then, you'll be FINE!:)

sandra-leigh
06-19-2010, 01:56 AM
I can tell from your screen name that you tend to identify as a submissive person. I say this because of the lack of capitalization of the first letter.

Me, I'm so accustomed to usernames not being case sensitive or for Bad Things to happen if they are not lowercase, that I didn't even think of the possibility of mixed case when I created my account.

In younger days, for a time I was with a woman who was not officially a Dom, but she was fairly controlling -- e.g., I couldn't have change in my pocket because apparently the clinking sounds that I couldn't even hear bothered her (she claimed to have fairly sharp senses.) I didn't like it and took some time away from her to regain my internal balance so that I could deal with her as an equal. I'm not suited for being controlled, never have been.

tinalynn
06-19-2010, 02:06 AM
I can empathize with the change jingling thing - I absolutely hate that myself! Being in England, with the coin based currency, has been killing me... :)

However, one is never too old to to partake in something liked. Now being physically (or mentally) unfit is another story. But if those parts are good then why are you asking us? If you think you'll get along with her just fine, then go. Good luck and have fun!!

Deborah Jane
06-19-2010, 02:59 AM
Hi mykhelee, it sounds to me like you're pretty keen on the idea of a relationship with this woman, so I offer just three words of advice, based on what you said in your original post......

Go for it!!

BRANDYJ
06-19-2010, 03:09 AM
To old ????????? I about hit the floor mykhelee...when you asked if you were to old! I looked at your age and now I feel ancient! I was not even interested in being a submissive when I was as young as you. my SO is not just somewhat Dom, she is completely Domme. We have been together for over 4 years. However for now she lives in Michigan having to take full guardianship of 3 granddaughters. Not only am I her submissive, but am looking forward to helping raise these 3 little girls, and I am 16 years older then you. If you think you are to old, then I guess I better lay down and die.

You either want to be submissive to this woman or you don't. Age has nothing to do with it.

Sheila
06-19-2010, 03:28 AM
mykhelee, age will only be a barrier if you want it to be sweetie, the question you need to be asking is are you wanting to enter into this relationship for all the right reasons ....... if you are, then go forth young lady and have the time of your life :):D

Shari
06-19-2010, 05:22 AM
If you decide against it, post a notice in the meeting place.

I'd venture to say you'll find a lot of girls on here willing to pinch hit for you.

Hey, you only go around once.

Have some fun!

eluuzion
06-19-2010, 05:46 AM
"There are many ways of going forward, but there is only one way of standing still."

Cassandra Lynn
06-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Since you obviously have experience in the lifestyle, i'm assuming you have asked yourself, if not her as well, all the relevant questions and details of the type or style of D/s relationship it would be.
Goes without saying, you need to know what your in for, before you make the leap. Best wishes, mj (Cassie)

AKAMichelle
06-19-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm not too old. Have fun.

MsJanessa
06-19-2010, 10:00 AM
just remember your safe word, and remember to have fun

kellgrl66
06-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Sounds exciting eventhough I am not into ggs. Yet can see its something you really want to try and doesnt have to be a commitment now.

TxKimberly
06-19-2010, 10:20 AM
Mykhelee, just be sure to remember where u put your suitcase when u get there! Then, you'll be FINE!:)

You know, I LOVE Docs response! Cuts right through the BS and does it with humor. Worst case scenario is you pack your bags and head back out the door again.

mykhelee
06-19-2010, 11:10 AM
Thanks much for the responses, and a few smiles as well.
To respond to some of them...
I think I have put this back on the "bucket list" a few times now, always use pencil.

Always make certain you keep the wheels on the suitcase clean, lubed and ready to go...along with a few other things.

This will not be a live together, we both have full houses. She has a daughter and two grands at her place and I have a daughter, her boyfriend and four grands as a part of my daily life, free time and fun time are scarce.

To Debs-yeah, yeah, yeah...LOL

I will let you know how it goes, I write lifestyle based poetry on my poetry site, just started doing erotica recently.

Peace

pantyhoselover
06-19-2010, 11:15 AM
A while ago I saw a posting for a GG looking for a submissive that was willing to dress full time. They would provide fonancial needs such as rent and board, and would help you find a job where you could work fully dressed.
Seemed to good to be true.

You only live life once. Go for it!

flatlander_48
06-19-2010, 12:46 PM
While I am fairly certain if she calls I will respond suitcase in tow...it has been nearly 20 years since I have been involved in the scene...am I just daydreaming or should I act?...are we too old?

Thanks,
Peace,
Mykhelee

No, not unless you are dead. Then you're too old...

Nicole Erin
06-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Not really sure what it means to "serve". as I don't think I could.

Why not go for it? I dont think there are a whole lot of sub/dom people out there, I don't know. You will enjoy it :)

kym
06-19-2010, 07:30 PM
mykehelee, the one thing I love about the lifestyle is that age hardly ever matters in any situation. Go for it and enjoy yourself girlfriend.:dom:

Samantha B L
06-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Mykhelee, You go for it! It sounds ideal. I had an SO who I used to go stay with that somewhat matches the description of your dom. We were nuts about eachother. Unfortunatly,she had an illness and died 5 years ago. It's all a little quieter without her yet I'm 54 and I'm glad I joined in the relationship with her while I had time. And who says you can't be 50 or 60 and have a great time.

"Don't lean on me man if you can't afford the ticket,I'm back in suffragette city"

:dom:

JenniferB
06-19-2010, 08:21 PM
I guess it depends on your definition when you say she is "domme".
There are many different levels of submissive behavior. A very intense strict domme would have you wearing nothing but femme clothing 24/7, on hormones, and who knows what else. If this is what trips your breaker, go for it.

Midnight Skye
06-19-2010, 08:24 PM
I'd ask yourself one simple question. Do you have anything better to do with your time right now? If not... I would go for it, sounds like its something you're interested in, and too old is never a good excuse. Whenever I ask my mother about her job... she always tells me she'll keep doing it till they take away her walker.

Simply put, do what you love and never look back ;)

Angie G
06-19-2010, 08:38 PM
If you want it and can handle it do it. Just think before you act hun.:hugs:
Angie

Karen564
06-19-2010, 08:39 PM
Doesn't sound like something I would do.......but hey, if that interest you, why not, go for it..

I would much rather serve a Man, but in return, he better be checking my oil frequently....

BLUE ORCHID
06-19-2010, 08:52 PM
Hi myKheee

Too old never Go for it Kid!!

Orchid

JenniferB
06-20-2010, 08:53 AM
It might help if you could give us some further details on just how intense this domme is, etc. Personally, forced feminization is a huge turn-on for me, and I think a few others here if they're totally honest.

BRANDYJ
06-20-2010, 09:03 AM
It might help if you could give us some further details on just how intense this domme is, etc. Personally, forced feminization is a huge turn-on for me, and I think a few others here if they're totally honest.

I will never get this. How can it be called "FORCED FEMINIZATION" when it is in fact what you want? To me there is no such thing. That is unless you are literally forced against your will by someone that can and does over power your thoughts and even physically to force you to do anything.

I touched n it in a thread I started. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134042

Can someone explain to me what "forced feminization" is if you think it's real. Frankly, to me it's just play....And that's fine if it floats your boat.

I love it when my SO orders me, or tells me to go get dressed feminine. But that it is never forced. Like I said, I just don't get the term. And I am submissive to my Dominant SO...freely and would not change a thing about it.

Andrea's Lynne
06-20-2010, 09:11 AM
While anyone who likes forced femme, in reality WANTS to be feminized, they can relax in the notion that while it is taboo in our society to express their femme side, they are being "forced" to do it.

The thought being that they get to express their feminine side, but do not have to face riducule for "choosing" to go against society's norms.

That's my view of it anyway.

Signing off as

aNDREA'S lYNNE (wonder what that says about me:heehee:)

JenniferB
06-20-2010, 12:39 PM
I will never get this. How can it be called "FORCED FEMINIZATION" when it is in fact what you want? To me there is no such thing. That is unless you are literally forced against your will by someone that can and does over power your thoughts and even physically to force you to do anything.
The "forced" concept is a mental thing in this case. When a CD is "forced" to dress enfemme, it takes away their "choice" to dress, (mentally anyway) thus taking away the guilt and shame from dressing. I guess there are actual cases of people being literally forced against their will, like back in the days of "petticoat discipline". You can read any number of stories involving "forced feminization" online. Such stoies often involve a wife getting back at a cheating husband or something similar. Are any of these stories true? Probably not.

mykhelee
06-21-2010, 12:16 PM
I will admit that she will have a hard time forcing me to do something I do anyway. It is more that she will pick out what I wear to the clubs and in the bedroom while we are together. I hold no shame over anything I do...find your thrills where you can...I do.

Tina B.
06-21-2010, 03:04 PM

I have have to agree with Doc, as long as the door swings both way if it doesn't work out, what have you got to lose. And if it does work out, just think of all that you gain. As I recall you have spoken fondly of being a submissive in the past.
If your still breathing, your not to old, so go for it before you are.
Tina B.

MsJanessa
06-21-2010, 07:00 PM

I touched n it in a thread I started. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134042

Can someone explain to me what "forced feminization" is if you think it's real. Frankly, to me it's just play....And that's fine if it floats your boat.

I love it when my SO orders me, or tells me to go get dressed feminine. But that it is never forced. Like I said, I just don't get the term. And I am submissive to my Dominant SO...freely and would not change a thing about it.

Its make believe---an erotic game where the participants get to act out their sexual fantasies---it can go as far as the couple desire--for just an hour or two of fun while the kids are out of the house---or a twenty four/seven lifestyle but obviously it's freely chosen by the people involved

susanCD123
06-21-2010, 07:40 PM
Is there really a question here? If you decline, give her my number please! :eek:

mykhelee
06-22-2010, 03:03 PM
Thanks again for the input, I guess I have qualms concerning how far to go and all of that...I tend to break most of societies norms.:chained::belly:

RobertaM
06-22-2010, 10:09 PM
If you having fun, and its good for both parties.. go for it