PDA

View Full Version : Shaved a part of the body for the first time

RachelF
06-19-2010, 02:06 AM
OMG, I feel so good tonight. By the first time I shaved a part of my body. I would like to start with my legs but I did not have the courage. Instead I shaved by tiny boobs. You could say what? why you start just with your boobs?. Well, my wife like them, but some times small hair bothers her ... so I will used that to back my decision. I has told her in the past about shaving my body, but she did not like the idea (although it was not a "never do that"). Let´s see what she says, she will know in some minutes ... :nailbiting:

Sissy_Michelle
06-19-2010, 02:14 AM
The first time I did that with my wife she was quite suprised and she liked it. I didn't do a small area just the area that a pair of boxers would cover. And I removed all the hair. I was very scared to what she would say about it. When she reached under my boxers and found I was wearing panties she was like. Ummm what are you wearing, and your hairless down here... It was very fun. So good luck.

kaitlin
06-19-2010, 07:01 AM
My wife is the one that talked me into shavin my legs the first time, she did them for me, we both liked it so much that it progressed from my legs to everything from the waist down, arms, underarms and my back! 24/7/365 She likes my chest and belly to be trimed a little but doesn't want them shaved!

alice clair
06-19-2010, 07:25 AM
Before i started shaving my whole body i had ingrown hairs everwhere, so my wife suggested i shave my legs first to see if it would help and it did they all went away so she liked the way i felt against her skin so well she said shave everything and i have been smooth all over every since. I will never go back to beng UGG hairy again. The hair on my legs was over an inch long and very thick, now it is much cooler and no ingrown hairs, so i am one happy woman.
Maybe your wife would like you to be smooth allover and doesn't know it yet. I hope she accepts it, good luck. She will when you are totally smooth and you touch full body with her for the first time, it is a wonderful feeling. Have a fem day.

Michelle

Anneliese
06-19-2010, 08:29 AM
Rachel, I too recently shaved just my breasts for the first time. Feels good.

AKAMichelle
06-19-2010, 08:42 AM
You have to start somewhere and that is as good a place to start. Maybe you can take the opportunity to explain about you. Remember - you have to start somewhere. :D

JoanAz
06-19-2010, 08:58 AM
I have been Epilating everything from the Neck down for 2 years now..
The Advantage is there is NO stubble the hair come back finer..

This is my 200th post.....

:daydreaming:

Carol A
06-19-2010, 09:04 AM
I am clean shaven everywhere, my wife loves it. :heehee:

kymmieLorain
06-19-2010, 10:54 AM
It seems like body shaving is going some what main stream. I checked out the gillette site and they have guides for shaving chest, underarms, head and nether regions. and even a "Why do it" section.

Kymmie

RachelF
06-19-2010, 11:13 PM
She liked it, I am so happy !!!, this is the first new step in my crossdressing experience in moreless two years (when I finally dressed up but with hairy body, no make up, no wig).

Sissy, it was somehow like happened to you. When she went under my bra she said uhmmm, they are so soft ... she certainly liked.

Kaitlin, you are so lucky, I have been opening my crossdressing and feminine part to my wife in little steps. Until now she has never taken the initiative, but has been very open to the new experiences.

Michelle, thanks for your wishes. Based on her reaction to my first body part shaving I think she will like my body shaved. But I will go step by step. Summer is coming so I do not think it is a good moment now but by September I will do my legs ... and see what happens.

Anneliese, oh YES!. It really feels good ...

AKAMichelle, I know at some point the conversation will happen but I am too coward. Fortunately each crossdressing step has been accepted by my wife without not too much chating. It happens only in the bedroom, so is like part of our intimacy. Let's see how it evolves.

Joan, I am glad your 200 post was done in response to my little note sharing this happy moment with all you.

Carol, Good for you that your wife loves it. I hope mine will like it also.

Kimmie, thanks for the info I will take a look. Maybe I will share the link with my wife as a way to introduce the idea.

Thanks to everybody in the forum. For me, seeing all your advances and experiences has been very important in advancing in my crossdressing. Muuua, Lov ya !!

:D A very happy Rachel

Karinsamatha
06-20-2010, 12:04 AM
My legs, and chest are epalated - been doing that for about a month now. As other people have said the hair comes in much finer YEA! I don't think I could go back to looking like Chewbocka!

abigail43
06-20-2010, 12:22 AM
Yes I have been waxing and using nairne hair removal cream for a long time now and I would never want to go back to having hair every where.It is so much nicer with out it .

LaraCreaft
06-20-2010, 12:43 AM
First time I shaved, was the area where my underwear covers. I wasn't able to do it all, since the shaver died before I could finish, but I'm interested in starting down there, including my crack. What do you all recommend for hair removal? I don't want to do wax, or any of that painful hair-removal procedures.

Miley
06-20-2010, 01:30 AM
My wife loved it when I first shaved my legs and armpits. Once you start you never want to go back, silky smooth legs forever!

LaraCreaft
06-20-2010, 01:33 AM
so I guess my question is, how do I keep the hair off?

Vickie_CDTV
06-20-2010, 03:59 AM
Lara, the most literal answer, "electrolysis."

Barring that, you can shave the area, or use a depilatory. Just be very careful around the "crack" area.

Whatever temporary hair removal method you use, you will have to keep doing it to keep the hair off. How long and ofren varies by method, and your tolerance for regrowth.

LaraCreaft
06-20-2010, 04:03 AM
what is a depilatory?

Vickie_CDTV
06-20-2010, 04:05 AM
A depilatory, like Nair, Neet etc., a cream that you apply topically to dissolve hair. One's results may vary however. Works great for some, not well for others (they do not work on my thick dense hair.)

LaraCreaft
06-20-2010, 04:06 AM
so would it be worth checking out, or should I hold off again?

jerca
06-20-2010, 04:11 AM
My wife was somehow surprised when I first shaved, but she did not like it when I kept my body smooth. After that I reduced shaving to a few times during winter.

LaraCreaft
06-20-2010, 04:15 AM
Where would I get said depilatory?

Ashley S
06-20-2010, 06:35 AM
You can get nair and veet at any drugstore or department store, fairly cheap. Usually where the razors are.

Schatten Lupus
06-20-2010, 10:34 AM
I tried shaving my chest once, but it itched so badly that I nearly scratched my chest raw and to the point of bleeding. I don't have this irritation shaving anything else though.

pj
06-20-2010, 12:09 PM
That itching probably had a lot to do with taking off the top layer of skin along with the hair. You face is used to that kind of treatment, your chest, not so much. Try baby oil right after you shave.

ShevanAZ
06-20-2010, 01:16 PM
I cant dress every day but I can shave every day! :) I highly recommend it! Less body odor without hair also...

Schatten Lupus
06-20-2010, 02:50 PM
It seems like body shaving is going some what main stream. I checked out the gillette site and they have guides for shaving chest, underarms, head and nether regions. and even a "Why do it" section.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!! LMAO!!! "Trees look taller without under bush." I think that shaving guide qualifies as one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

Vickie_CDTV
06-20-2010, 04:28 PM
Lara, try shaving the area first, since it is the easiest and cheapest way to remove hair. See if that works ok for you. If it doesn't give you satisfactory results, try the depilatory cream (just be careful applying it back there.)

RachelF
06-21-2010, 11:08 PM
I google nair to evaluate a cream. I am not confident of keep shaving. From time to time I do small cuts in my face and I do not wnat to do that to my tiny boobies or other part of the body later.

Surprisingly I found Nair for Men ... maybe is really getting mainstream.

I will take a look to the Gillete site and see why is it causing laughing.

All tips are welcome.

Rachel

RachelF
06-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Ah!, A GG friend uses Veet. Any comments about Nair vs Veet or they are all the same?.

Rachel